Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian's 13th birthday  (Read 13629 times)
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 02:32:29 PM »

Christian has braces.

IMO, getting braces has become a trend more and more.
Braces use to be recommended for more serious issues with bite.
Now, every other if not more kids have them.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 02:41:07 PM »

He is a mixture of his parents. Nice to see he is normal kid his age.  He has really changed I was a bit worried about him when he was younger because he was so introverted
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 02:42:59 PM »

For the first time, I see some Fred in his face, not just Donaldson genes.

I think his looks will change as he grows up.  Growing up I was always told I looked like my mom, but last week I was doing a presentation and I had a family photo from my dad's side of the family and one of the women said I looked like one of my cousins.

It is also in the eye of the beholder. For many years I was told I looked very much alike my fathers side of the family. It was especially said, also by strangers to me and my parents (but who were familiar with some family members), that I looked a lot like my fathers only sister. An old colleague of her, a stranger to us, even checked our name once, because I remembered her of my aunt (in looks). In some circles I could even pass pretending to be my aunts 7th child  Laughing  Jumping  But my parents claimed that according to them there weren't that much similarities between me and my aunt, regarding looks.

Later I encountered other opinions (that I had traits that reminded people of my mothers side of the family). And I noticed it myself especially in pictures. For example today I came across an older picture of myself with one of my nephews. I looked a lot like my mom and her younger sister.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »

Christian has braces.

In Denmark itís pretty much the same way itís always been, I think. I definitely donít detect any trends towards more braces - possibly because dental care for children is provided by the state.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 06:20:21 PM »

Christian has braces.

In Denmark itís pretty much the same way itís always been, I think. I definitely donít detect any trends towards more braces - possibly because dental care for children is provided by the state.

IA, thatís my experience as well. Itís the same itís always been.

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »

Me and my two brothers all had braces. I don't think either of my parents had them. If it's a trend, it's something that's been happening since the 1960s at least. FWIW, my bottom teeth are totally crooked again - after wisdom tooth removal, it seems like there should be more room in my mouth, but what do I know?

On topic: happy birthday Christian!
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 04:22:36 AM »

His smile doesn't reach his eyes.

While I think he is definitely growing up in a dysfunctional family and doesn't have the best home life, I think this is pretty normal for a teenage boy being forced to pose smile for a photo, especially if he is self conscious in any way about his braces.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 02:34:49 PM »

Belated happy birthday, Christian...

I'm in the minority and think his face looks goofy at the moment. But he's a teen, and it'll be interesting to watch as his face matures and changes.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 04:35:42 PM »

I'm in the minority and think his face looks goofy at the moment. But he's a teen, and it'll be interesting to watch as his face matures and changes.

I agree, but I was thinking itís the usual teenage awkward years that heíll grow out of.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2018, 04:48:04 PM »

Christian has braces.

Thanks for the info.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 01:45:29 AM »

He could Willem Alexander's son, looks so much like the 3As Blink
W-A or perhaps a younger version of Friso or Constantijn?

Photo of the brothers in their older teen years.

https://i0.wp.com/www.uno...-teenager-RexFeatures.jpg

Wow, Constantijn (I think that's him?) looks like the Czech tennis player Tomas Berdych in that photo!

Hope Christian has a wonderful birthday! I remember when he was born, our local paper had a little blurb about it in the international news. I always thought that was amazing considering how insignificant Denmark comes across in our news media. As that was back in my sugar days, I even sent Mary and Fred a congratulations card and they actually sent me a response--I did the same with Felipe and Letizia and they sent me a lovely card too, but alas, I've lost those. 13 is a milestone birthday, teenage years and puberty are rarely easy on anyone, especially kids in the public eye, so I hope he has a good support system of friends, since I'm not sure his parents will be much help  Crazy
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 03:55:56 AM »

I think he is 100% Papa "Half-Mast" Slurrrrpson in the looks stakes.  Izzy had the good fortune to inherit the royal genes! As for the twins - pure Mosh.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 04:56:50 AM »

Funny I used to think that Christian looked like Fred but those Donaldson genes are strong with this one. Isabella is all Danish though.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 08:26:20 PM »

Hard to believe he is 13 already! But he seems to have matured into a thoughtful young man after some of those early years. Give him another five and I imagine he will blossom physically and mentally even more.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: