Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as FAO Goodwill Ambassadors for Nutritio  (Read 4791 times)
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« on: October 16, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »

WORLD FOOD DAY CEREMONY

FAO Goodwill Ambassadors for Nutrition, the King of Lesotho and Queen Letizia of Spain will be joined by the UN Rome-based Agency Heads and other key players in the effort to achieve Zero Hunger at the global World Food Day ceremony held at FAO Headquarters in Rome on 16 October.

http://www.fao.org/world-food-day/wfd-ceremony/en/

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 12:40:38 PM »

https://www.flickr.com/ph...s/sets/72157700668057401/

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 12:40:50 PM »

Kayzilla

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 12:45:24 PM »

Her dress is a beautiful color on her and fits perfectly, not sure about the “drawstring bag” clutch. I would have liked to see some bigger earrings but she looks lovely and appropriate for the event.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »

Finally  Leti find someone actually shorter than she is  
Love her in red

SpainFan

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 02:23:10 PM »

Is this the same dress she wore last month when the family traveled to Asturias? If so, I like it even more this wearing.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:28:21 PM »

Frock is amazing.

But her face... it's morphing again.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 02:32:43 PM »

Frock is amazing.

But her face... it's morphing again.

To me she just looks tired, perhaps a bit less (heavy) make up.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 04:44:41 PM »

Opening of the exhibition of "World Food Day" and the panel "Involving people in solutions for the planet", about the challenges and solutions of Zero Hunger

@CasaReal

Meeting with Spanish officials working in FAO

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 09:15:00 PM »

https://www.flickr.com/ph.../albums/72157702490379795

genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 07:48:40 AM »

I wondered if she was still involved with this.

She looks very pretty - lighter make-up than usual perhaps - and her hair is nice but I do not like that dress. It wrinkles a lot. and her bra-lines are distracting.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 07:59:19 AM »

Very nice rich berry red but agreed its a little too wrinkly and shows her bra lines but otherwise very pretty dress. Love her hairstyle, she always comes up with something new and interesting. I would have added lovely brooch or necklace.
What's with her shoe choice? Another one of those odd shoes that has no visible back, so I wonder how she can walk normally Grin
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:06:00 AM by Eve » Logged
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 08:02:39 AM »

what a gawgeous frock.

it'll look great on MEDiana tomorrow 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »

Very nice rich berry red but agreed its a little too wrinkly and shows her bra lines but otherwise very pretty dress. Love her hairstyle, she always comes up with something new and interesting. I would have added lovely brooch or necklace.
What's with her shoe choice? Another one of those odd shoes that has no visible back, so I wonder how she can walk normally Grin
Besides the not visible back, it has a (barely visible) wide plastic middle strap across the instep. So walking is easy.

But I hate shoes with transparent plastic on them. She has several pairs with this feature, as have Max & Mathilde. Look all awful,
and I think especially in summer, it's sweaty when like 8 cms of the instep are covered with a plastic strap ...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 09:25:12 AM »

Besides the not visible back, it has a (barely visible) wide plastic middle strap across the instep. So walking is easy.

But I hate shoes with transparent plastic on them. She has several pairs with this feature, as have Max & Mathilde. Look all awful,
and I think especially in summer, it's sweaty when like 8 cms of the instep are covered with a plastic strap ...
YES - they are horrible… 

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: