Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as FAO Goodwill Ambassadors for Nutritio  (Read 4828 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 10:27:48 AM »

pretty dress and beautiful color
and as always no fuss in her way to do the job, a true pro  Thumb up
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 11:12:06 AM »

Very nice rich berry red but agreed its a little too wrinkly and shows her bra lines but otherwise very pretty dress. Love her hairstyle, she always comes up with something new and interesting. I would have added lovely brooch or necklace.
What's with her shoe choice? Another one of those odd shoes that has no visible back, so I wonder how she can walk normally Grin
Besides the not visible back, it has a (barely visible) wide plastic middle strap across the instep. So walking is easy.

But I hate shoes with transparent plastic on them. She has several pairs with this feature, as have Max & Mathilde. Look all awful,
and I think especially in summer, it's sweaty when like 8 cms of the instep are covered with a plastic strap ...

Oh, so glad I'm not the only one who finds this design awful/horrible    Star
Its probably elastic silicone/plastic and not too bad against the skin, yet, this design looks ugly and odd. Why not use skintone-nude strap/material instead and thus create the backless illusion?
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 08:06:34 PM »

Presentation of the World Center of Valencia for the Sustainable Urban Feeding (CEMAS)
Building "La Base". Valencia

https://josepgegundez.pho...EHohmPS4/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 08:23:29 PM »

https://www.levante-emv.c...-sostenible-valencia.html

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 08:42:53 PM »

@AjuntamentVLC

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 09:11:42 PM »

That dress is such a fab colour.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »

Thumb up Red is definitely her color.

Since her first official appearance at a royal event ( F&M's wedding in 2004) she slays in red !  Jumping

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 09:47:18 PM »

Letizia looks great and yes, Red is her colour.
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 10:05:40 PM »

This dress is smashing! I love how vibrant the color red is. Does anyone know who it's from? It looks like CH  Thinking
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 10:45:30 PM »

It is Herrera, from 2017.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 10:57:07 PM »

I love this dress  Thumb up It's the third time Leti wears this dress and I love its color.
Shoes are also from Carolina Herrera - she owns them in almost every color right now 

semana

The other lady next to Leti looks really elegant

twitter

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2019, 11:04:15 PM »

Letizia is the embodiment of perfection in that red dress. She has an incredible figure and posture. Btw I think that this CH dress design is also typical of Nathan/satan, but his fabrics of choice are usually so thick and the overall execution so poor that his clients look like sausage rolls most of the time.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »

Letizia is the embodiment of perfection in that red dress. She has an incredible figure and posture. Btw I think that this CH dress design is also typical of Nathan/satan, but his fabrics of choice are usually so thick and the overall execution so poor that his clients look like sausage rolls most of the time.
She looks beautiful,doesn't she?
Congrats, Tatini!! Great dedication  Curtsey
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:09 AM »

Great dress, shoes, earrings, hair and she's got enviable guns.

It'd really interesting looking a the sort of duties Leti does compared to other royal families. There are a lot of audiences, meetings and conferences. And, thanks to the incredibly well organised Spanish pages here, we see just how often she revisits patronages. at least once a year, if not more.

Leti doesn't get to do the 'Blue Peter' sort of fun engagements we have in Britain (pet a shetland pony, eat an ice cream, shake a few hands, have a go at pottery or dry stone walling or cellular division or arming a nuclear submarine or whatever, helicopter home in time for The Chase), and she works A LOT.

She's got a fairly narrow opportunity to show and share her personality but based on my observations, she seems a genuinely committed, hard working and caring queen.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2019, 11:20:58 AM »

Yes, this style/design reminds me too of the dresses Maxima and Mathilde love to wear but CH dress has much better fabric choice - instead of being thick and stiff like Natan, this material flow nicely and thus is more flattering towards its wearer. Also wonderful vibrant color. Its well choosen dress and it has a timeless deisgn. I can easily imagine one of her daughter wearing it in the future and looks fashionable.

Congratulations of your 3000th post, Tatini. This deserves  Star Here's to many more to come  Champagne
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: