Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as FAO Goodwill Ambassadors for Nutritio  (Read 4138 times)
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »

It is Herrera, from 2017.

Thank you!  Star -- It looked familiar but I couldn't remember if I had seen it on her specifically or a magazine somewhere.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2019, 08:18:41 PM »

Letizia is the embodiment of perfection in that red dress. She has an incredible figure and posture. Btw I think that this CH dress design is also typical of Nathan/satan, but his fabrics of choice are usually so thick and the overall execution so poor that his clients look like sausage rolls most of the time.

Congrats on 3000 posts, Tatini Star Lolipop Champagne

As for Natan/Satan: Aside from the misused materials, Leti has simple a completely different figure from Max or Mathilde. Straight lines don't work for the last two.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2019, 11:11:28 PM »

Thnak you so much  Champagne Hug
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2019, 12:13:42 AM »

Great dress, shoes, earrings, hair and she's got enviable guns.

It'd really interesting looking a the sort of duties Leti does compared to other royal families. There are a lot of audiences, meetings and conferences. And, thanks to the incredibly well organised Spanish pages here, we see just how often she revisits patronages. at least once a year, if not more.

Leti doesn't get to do the 'Blue Peter' sort of fun engagements we have in Britain (pet a shetland pony, eat an ice cream, shake a few hands, have a go at pottery or dry stone walling or cellular division or arming a nuclear submarine or whatever, helicopter home in time for The Chase), and she works A LOT.

She's got a fairly narrow opportunity to show and share her personality but based on my observations, she seems a genuinely committed, hard working and caring queen.

BBM - I'm finding the variety of duties she undertakes quite inspiring, to the point where I'm taking notes and wondering how I might take an interest in, be involved in, those kinds of things myself, in my own small way in my own area.

Thank you, Queen Letizia, for leading me to think more deeply about these things  Champagne 
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2019, 01:01:43 AM »

Thnak you so much  Champagne Hug

Congratulations on 3000 posts Tatini!  Star
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: