Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton/Matthews baby  (Read 28963 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 01:27:12 AM »

Kate’s babies were good size so they might have an easy time as a family. ( I know it doesn’t always work that way, but sometimes it does)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 01:29:50 AM »

Congratulations to Pippa and James!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2018, 01:39:11 AM »

Happy news!  Congratulations to Pippa, James and the families!

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 01:59:13 AM »

Congratulations!!! Such a happy news!

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 10:18:09 AM »

james middletton went to visit his sister and nephew, no news about carole?, she is very quiet these days  
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 10:22:43 AM »

She is still in the hospital?  I wonder if she had a cesarean section as well.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 11:07:09 AM »

Yes, I’m wondering too, this will be her third day which by today’s standards is a long time.  Maybe things weren’t that easy, not sure why no Carole or Kate though, very odd they haven’t visited. Hope she and the baby are okay.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 11:36:23 AM »

I know it is diferent in the UK but here 2/3 days is the standard stay for a woman with natural birth, healthy baby and with no complications.

Pippa has a small frame and the baby seemed to be quite big. Maybe she is needing extra time to recover. Either way, hope she and the baby are fine!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »

It seems odd her mother or sister have not visited  Yikes   Is it possible they went in a private entrance?  Most mother's are there for the duration and beyond....most sisters too.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »

It seems odd her mother or sister have not visited  Yikes   Is it possible they went in a private entrance?  Most mother's are there for the duration and beyond....most sisters too.

Please, could you rephrase this? My brain doesn’t seem to be able to understand English today and I really want to be sure that I understand you correctly Smiley

Thanks  Hug

lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »

Please, could you rephrase this? My brain doesn’t seem to be able to understand English today and I really want to be sure that I understand you correctly Smiley

Thanks  Hug

I think she means that when a woman is in labor that her mother and her sister(s) would  typically be there through the whole thing.

Of course, that's not always true. Sometimes women will tell their family members to stay away because they just want it to be themselves and the dad and the baby.

With my first I was in the hospital for almost 3 days before she was born via cesarean. My sister, who lived in the same town, would come visit me after she got off of work, but I definitely didn't expect her to be there the entire time. Actually, none of our family members were there the entire time because they all had work and things to do. With my second, we told people not to come see us until after he had been born and we got to spend a few hours with him. And actually my sister ended up not coming to the hospital at all, because she got sick. Other relatives didn't come because they were busy with Thanksgiving.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 08:47:33 PM »

Pippa is already at home, for two days now. It seems that they quietly left the hospital through a side door on Tuesday night, according to reports on the UK press this evening. So Carole and Kate probably visited her at home, in private.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 08:49:16 PM »

Thank you Smiley

Well, I’m very close with my mother but I most certainly did not want her with me during labour. I just wanted Mr Harley there with me.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 10:13:03 PM »

Thanks  Hug
I can't stop laughing… most mothers are indeed there for the duration of the birth, and actually most (though sadly some less) even beyond. Although I have to confess about halfway thru my labor I certainly had enough and was totally ready to call it quits. I mean having a baby seemed totally overrated anway, it frigging h u r t!!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »

Does this little guy have a name yet?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: