Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton/Matthews baby  (Read 34682 times)
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 01:44:22 AM »

Congrats to Pippa and James. Hope her delivery was easy and that she is settled in at home now.

I am sure both Kate and Carole have stopped by/Carole is helping out, but it would have been a mess for Kate to visit at the hospital so probably best she waited until they were home.
LucyLiu

Small Member

Slovakia Slovakia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2018, 10:52:12 AM »

Congrats to Pippa and James. Hope her delivery was easy and that she is settled in at home now.

I am sure both Kate and Carole have stopped by/Carole is helping out, but it would have been a mess for Kate to visit at the hospital so probably best she waited until they were home.

but we all know who wouldn't mind to take the spotlight from them, the new sister in law, she's gettting quite good in these things
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 11:03:34 AM »

I suspect it’s understood that the security requirements of royals visiting hospitals is a nuisance for staff in a busy place. Far better if they visit their relative of friend at home. Also, they couldn’t “sweep” ahead of an unexpected visit like a baby one - or for that matter most hospital visits.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2018, 12:43:54 PM »

Apparently Pippa left by a side entrance on the Tuesday evening, which I’m honestly stunned by knowing how much she and Carole love a pap walk, a baby would be a perfect opportunity.  Unless, of course, there’s an agreement in place with a magazine for an exclusive photo shoot and they wanted no prior pics of the baby in public.  I expect we shall see something in Hello within a few weeks.

You’re right about security, never thought of that, although it wouldn’t have stopped Carole going, on reflection Kate May well have visited but used the private side entrance. 
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »

Or maybe Pippa's husband put his foot down and insisted on not having a circus. That would be a refreshing change.

However, I fully expect an exclusive spread in one of Ma Middleton's favored rags within 10 days.

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2018, 01:05:44 PM »

The DM reported Monday that she had gone to hospital, and posted a couple of pics of James, but not Pippa, which I found rather classy to not pap a woman in labour!

Baby was born only about 3 or 4 hours after they arrived, so either a scheduled caesarian or a very quick delivery.

Either way, a new baby is always good news. Interesting to see what they name him. I also expect a photo spread any day now!
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2018, 02:48:12 PM »

Baby was born only about 3 or 4 hours after they arrived, so either a scheduled caesarian or a very quick delivery.

Honest question: in the UK, are mothers with caesareans released so soon? I mean, while they're extremely common, they still have the usual surgery risks.

Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »

They had a stroll with the baby and the dogs.

https://www.dailymail.co....tthews-seen-son-time.html
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:23:54 PM by Ghost » Logged
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2018, 05:17:01 PM »

wow,napoleon was right when he labelled england a country of "boutiquiers".

what does the £17K add to the article? why always put the stress on money,like the joy of a newborn wasn't enough???

Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2018, 08:05:01 PM »

what does the £17K add to the article? why always put the stress on money,like the joy of a newborn wasn't enough???

That’s Daily Mail.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2018, 08:09:23 PM »

🙌🏻
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2018, 11:38:07 PM »

That’s Daily Mail.

Oh yes, no matter what the story they always like to mention where someone lives and the value of their home.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »

They had a stroll with the baby and the dogs.

https://www.dailymail.co....tthews-seen-son-time.html

Great to see them so happy and relaxed  Champagne

amster

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2018, 05:41:26 AM »

She's been spotted in London in a very similar dress to the one Kate wore last week: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpZlxSyF6uw/
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2018, 11:47:35 AM »

They ever release the name? From what I can see, they're playing coy.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: