Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2018 Events  (Read 79882 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: December 17, 2018, 02:07:32 AM »

I think 18 is a bit late to get started but maybe they are doing things behind the scenes
Wax and Max seem like loving, smart parents, and I have a feeling she's also getting discreet behind-the-scenes coaching and advice from Grandma Bea. I think 18 is fine to start in terms of carrying out some public duties.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: December 17, 2018, 02:21:42 AM »

I think you wouldn't have to go far to find royal parents that will happily yank their children out of school to go on holiday or provide a photo op for their mother  Whistle  But WaxMax are far better parents than Fred and Mary.  This provides a much better example to their children.  Yes, it would have been nice had Amalia been there, but then knowing it was named after a school kid, perhaps the opening could have waited until the weekend?
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: December 17, 2018, 01:44:53 PM »

I think 18 is a bit late to get started but maybe they are doing things behind the scenes

I suspect all three girls are getting a behind the scenes education in a lot of thing relating to being a full-time working royal and what it means to be the sister of a monarch. Amalia isn't the only one who needs to know and understand how things work and what their position is going to entail. Doing Kings Day activities was a nice introduction for all three of them.
The younger two will also need career guidance and figure out what they want to do with the rest of their lives. Amalia needs to find something fulfilling to do while she waits until Wax steps down. As soon as she is done with school, she'll start university somewhere. And that will end her relative freedom.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2018, 10:30:22 PM »

December 19, 2018, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the Christmas Gala Concert for the Biggest Schoolband at Brabanthallen 's-Hertogenbosch in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. Lang Leve de Muziek Show is a national music contest for primary schools.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »

Not that fond of the trousers, but I think this outfit looks nice on her. Fun to see her that engaged to her project of children and music.  Thumb up
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: December 20, 2018, 01:19:30 AM »

Not that fond of the trousers, but I think this outfit looks nice on her. Fun to see her that engaged to her project of children and music.  Thumb up

Indeed- once again Satan designs a horrible yet probably expensive outfit.

But I love the childrens’ reactions to Max!
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: December 20, 2018, 05:29:06 AM »

Only max could wear an outfit which includes a floppy bow on the pants and shoes and carry it off.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2018, 02:38:16 PM »

This is slightly o/t but does anyone know how tall Max is? She looks very tall, and I think this is how she can pull off those trousers so effectively!
Plus a recent photo of the family shows Amalia almost at her parents' height. Tia
Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »

I recall hearing that she is 5 ft 10 in.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »

I recall hearing that she is 5 ft 10 in.

Yes, Wikipedia says 5’10”.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: December 21, 2018, 03:16:22 AM »

Thank you! She certainly is tall, but heck he looks a lot taller with the clothes she wears, a real figure of prowess and importance! I love her so much!
Veronica T

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: December 21, 2018, 08:48:18 PM »

Indeed- once again Satan designs a horrible yet probably expensive outfit.

But I love the childrens’ reactions to Max!

I think I would have the same reaction to Maxima! I just adore her. I think she has boatloads of charisma and works very hard for her country.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: