Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 40th Anniversary of the Spanish Constitution. November - December, 2018.  (Read 12325 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2018, 04:17:44 PM »

Are those knee socks typical in Spain for girls of that age?
Because they seem very juvenile to me. But they are so sweet and well behaved.
Todayonly

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2018, 04:42:10 PM »

I love those girls! Beautiful, well mannered, lovely composure! I think they'll skip right by the awkward phase, lucky girls! I always love Letizia in red, and those earrings are something else.

I couldn't agree more.  I love seeing this family.  And yes, those earrings!  Letizia looks beautiful.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2018, 04:57:55 PM »

Both Queens looks great, red is a perfect color for such an event. A litle sad they made the girls dresses from the duchess of cornwalls Balmoral wardrobe.
Laughing at the Balmoral comment. Letizia's dress is a fab colour but those hideous knee-high socks make the girls look about six years old.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
fruela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2018, 06:10:15 PM »

Lady Alice, it's more than likely that these pre-teens have a say in the matter of clothes, even formal ones. Perhaps they chose the same dress... these things happen.So it was, oh OK, suit yourselves!
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »

Love how Letizia looks, her makeup, hair, poise, earrings and dress are perfection, but I will never understand why people like to pair bright coloured clothes with nude shoes.
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2018, 09:39:39 PM »

Hmm. Tbh i dont know what i should say about Letizia´s look. Its a red dress it suits her-lovely earrings, hairs and make up, but still i miss something, her whole looks was a kind of plain and tbh not one of her best dresses and a kind of boring to see it third time in 3/4 months. Q.Sofia looks lovely-something i never said before-  Not sure about the kids clothes, especially these socks--
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »

About the socks . . . I saw in earlier pictures that the girls wear knee socks with their school uniforms. Could they be coming from or going to school before/after today's festivities and changed out of their uniforms? Or is today a school holiday in Spain? And, they don't seem to wear tights, so maybe it's also a warmth issue.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2018, 11:22:30 PM »

beautiful ceremony today i was so happy to see the girls attendng they are wonderful kids but i agree the matching clothes was not a good idea and socks are really over the top
Leti looks stunning in red as usual
Sofia looks elegant too.

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2018, 01:46:56 AM »

The whole family looks well turned out. I think its great they are incorporating the girls more into public duties.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2018, 02:15:44 AM »

Me too wh, also welcome back!  Hug

I'm glad to see more of Leonor and Sofia.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2018, 02:21:09 AM »

Wonderful family wonderful celebration. Very needed right now Spain is flirting with a different breed of fascist now and younger people have no memory of the Franco years. I agree on the knee socks super dorky looking more than anything tights would have been better but maybe too hot? I find it interesting that Leonor is 13 a real teenager and does not seem to have begun developing. I wonder how much of that is due to her diet since Letizia seems to be very aware of GMO and hormones and all that nastiness in our foods. We all have our own pace on these things but by 13 puberty hits most of us and there is always that one girl in fifth grade lol.
fruela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2018, 09:23:46 AM »

I seem to remember that Leonor lost her baby teeth later than her sister, so  maybe Sofía grows faster.
fruela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »

By the way, December 6th is a holiday (Constitution Day)  and so is the 8th (Religious festivity)  . The girls are enjoying a "puente (bridge)" = we get aworking day off  between two holidays or a holiday and a weekend ,mainly in school and local calendars.
AC

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2018, 07:44:18 PM »

Lovely photo from the Spanish Congress Twitter account:

fruela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Yesterday at 11:39:36 AM »

AC, I completeley agree. Obviously, it's for all of us to see that they are on the verge of divorce. QL has had to endure some harsh criticism for "overclapping".  According to a journalist,  such a cold, ruthless woman did that just to bother her father-in-law.
Olè QL and Olé KF ! Long Live the King!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: