Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit to Peru and Ibero American Summit in Guatemala. November 2018.  (Read 10846 times)
Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »

This is my first post after a couple of years of lurking - I just had to join to make a comment about Letitia's grey suit.

It is the worst outfit I have ever seen her wear.

The pattern on the revere collar does not match;  the sleeves are cut in one piece and do not hang well, they are poorly set in and are too long; the material is unsuitable for a trouser suit as it creases badly at the crotch. The trouser zip gapes, and the hook on the waistband is visible.
It looks like a cheap trouser suit from a high street chain store.
Why on earth did her dressers/ wardrobe  organisers let her wear this monstrosity.
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2018, 04:06:31 PM »

Meeting of King Felipe with presidents of the Central American countries

@CasaReal

anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2018, 06:59:40 PM »

This is my first post after a couple of years of lurking - I just had to join to make a comment about Letitia's grey suit.

It is the worst outfit I have ever seen her wear.

The pattern on the revere collar does not match;  the sleeves are cut in one piece and do not hang well, they are poorly set in and are too long; the material is unsuitable for a trouser suit as it creases badly at the crotch. The trouser zip gapes, and the hook on the waistband is visible.
It looks like a cheap trouser suit from a high street chain store.
Why on earth did her dressers/ wardrobe  organisers let her wear this monstrosity.

Welcome sops2! 
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2018, 08:54:58 PM »

@CasaReal

lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2018, 08:55:08 PM »

fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2018, 11:44:50 PM »

SpainFan, I would say that Moncloa tells Zarzuela what to do. A former PM once stated that " the King (JC at the time) would go to Cuba  when appropriate".
SpainFan

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2018, 07:52:18 PM »

SpainFan, I would say that Moncloa tells Zarzuela what to do. A former PM once stated that " the King (JC at the time) would go to Cuba  when appropriate".

Thank you, Fruela!!!! I had never heard of Moncloa before, so I'm learning a lot from RD! Thanks again!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2018, 02:21:44 AM »

She has been dressing poorly recently, not just this trip. In general, Leti can't dress. Only need to think about those 10 awful years with Varela, the mediocre pieces she bought (use her own money, not leftover gifts) from the HB stores. She has an OK stylist working at Zarzuela, she should use her stylist more.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: