Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles' 70th birthday  (Read 53048 times)
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 03:36:21 AM »

A huge amount of photoshop in those pics. When did we last see him not as bright as a lobster? Even his famous lobster claws have no hint of red.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2018, 04:52:03 AM »

Rosecea doens't show up all the time. It can be exacerbated by too much time outside but it is perfectly possible to be very red one day and not red at all the next. That is what causes the redness in his face and hands. The swelling in his fingers have been with him since 14th November, 1948.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2018, 06:18:10 AM »

I believe it is black tie so no tiaras. The Queen isn't into tiara events at her age and so avoids them these days - she has been cutting back on them for the past 20 years or so.

There won't be a lot to see as it is a 'private dinner' not a public event. There maybe some pictures of people arriving but I am not expecting much - maybe a picture of Charles released for the event with The Queen and maybe his sons.

It will be a bit like the gala last week - a few pictures released.

I do wonder if William and Kate will attend this event. The excuse given as to why Harry and Meghan went to the garden party was that they were going to be on their Down Under tour when the gala was on and so couldn't attend that event. William and Kate have attended neither event so far with no excuses given.

As the holitour Down Under is finished unless Sparkles and husband are on a "private" holiday then they could be back in UK in time for the dinner. I imagine the opportunity for another expensive designer (ill fitting blerg) gown will be hard to pass up.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2018, 07:29:41 AM »

I have no doubts that Harry and Meghan will be at the dinner which will mean they attended 2 of the 3 events.

William and Kate have so far missed the two events that have been held - with no excuses given. They could have attended either or both of the garden party and the recent gala but decided to give both a miss.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2018, 08:18:47 AM »

I have no doubts that Harry and Meghan will be at the dinner which will mean they attended 2 of the 3 events.

William and Kate have so far missed the two events that have been held - with no excuses given. They could have attended either or both of the garden party and the recent gala but decided to give both a miss.

That seems rather rude to me, and sends a significant message.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »

Lovely pictures. Camilla looks good in white.

Yes, she seems to dress predominately in whites and creams, with very pale pastels thrown in. She knows what works for her and she sticks with it.

They do look very happy.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »

Whatever Williams problem is, he needs to get over it.
Parents get divorced.
At times they see others prior to the divorce and do very hurtful things to their spouses.
I wish life wasn’t like that but it often is.
He will only help his family by trying to forgive , move on and give his children a loving grandparent relationship
IMO

Annlynnmarie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2018, 02:07:45 PM »

Whatever Williams problem is, he needs to get over it.
Parents get divorced.
At times they see others prior to the divorce and do very hurtful things to their spouses.
I wish life wasn’t like that but it often is.
He will only help his family by trying to forgive , move on and give his children a loving grandparent relationship
IMO

Agreed he is a grown man with children himself. Time to leave the bitterness of childhood behind him. I have always sfelt Charles loves his boys deeply and has done his best. 

These pictures are beautiful and you can clearly see the love between them.
DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2018, 03:31:45 PM »

Lovely photos! Great article too. Camilla truly brings out the best in Charles, and they seem happy and content in their life together. Champagne

Re the birthday event...alas, I don't expect to see any tiaras. The BRF are stingy enough with tiara events, so I'm not getting my hopes up that this will be any different. Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see a family picture or two released. This will probably be one of the last times that everyone will be together, and it would be a nice way to commemorate it.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »

When was the gala?
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2018, 12:21:07 PM »

wonder who will attend from spain and NL, since both reigning couples will have official events this day, perhaps sofia and beatrix
i hope to see charlene but i won't be surprised if albert goes alone
sweden: victoria & daniel
norway: Haakon & MM (or sonya)
belgium: philppe and mathilde
luxembourg:guillaume and stephanie
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2018, 12:27:45 PM »

I don't think anyone from Sweden is going. They have a state visit from Italy that day.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »

I don't think anyone from Sweden is going. They have a state visit from Italy that day.

or perhaps CP & sofia  Nerves
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 12:34:11 PM »

Nope, they are involved in the state visit too.  Wink
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 12:37:11 PM »

Nope, they are involved in the state visit too.  Wink

too bad 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: