Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan the copycat  (Read 12241 times)
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« on: November 17, 2018, 07:05:03 PM »

Mods, I know that Diana is O/T but considering there is a "Kate the Copycat" thread in the Cambridges section, I thought it would be okay if I started one for Meghan.

So someone just send me a bunch of pictures about how Meghan is SWFing her late MIL.

Then I start searching some stuff on the internet and I found a lot of pictures that sent shivers down my spine. Nerves

And it's not even a year since their wedding.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 07:11:00 PM »

Plz guys don't you knpw the other copy Megh not the otherwise  Snore  Angry

Thanks for the photos ,oddly in the ones before marriage she looks better dressed  Thinking

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 09:41:13 PM »

While it's an interesting thread, maybe we should exclude Sparkle's outfits before the engagement.
Also, imo, the tuxedo is an all time classic outfit, so I wouldn't concider it as a copy.

Truth is that Sparkles has no originality choosing her outfits and while she tries to do something super impressive, she ends up completely boring and sometimes even inappropriate.

NAOTMAA

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 11:13:42 PM »

It shouldn't surprise anybody that all she does is copy.

She comes from a place where copying and "borrowing" is the norm and there is no originality. Hollywood use to produce superstars with individual personalities that stood out, something that appealed to everyone. Now everyone there conforms and acts like they came off the exact same assembly line. It's no wonder the industry is failing and that's what Meghan is a product of.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 11:38:17 PM »

So many from before the wedding, before the engagement, before the bananas.  She laid her trap well in a creepy, creepy way.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 11:42:14 PM »

So many from before the wedding, before the engagement, before the bananas.  She laid her trap well in a creepy, creepy way.

she sure did, the spider built her web quite well.

karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »

So many from before the wedding, before the engagement, before the bananas.  She laid her trap well in a creepy, creepy way.

she sure did, the spider built her web quite well.

Those are some really bone chilling photos, very creepy. Nerves Harry's the perfect mark, dumb and loaded. A match made in heaven Angel

Star Randy

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »

While it's an interesting thread, maybe we should exclude Sparkle's outfits before the engagement.
Also, imo, the tuxedo is an all time classic outfit, so I wouldn't concider it as a copy.

Truth is that Sparkles has no originality choosing her outfits and while she tries to do something super impressive, she ends up completely boring and sometimes even inappropriate.

Although I agree with the bolded part, I was just wondering whether she emulated Diana deliberately long before she even met Harry.

These are the reasons why I'm skeptical of her:

1. HER GENUINENESS
A lot of people think that Harry and Meghan got married because they truly love each other, But this is the same woman who as a child wore a CROWN and dressed up as a QUEEN on her own BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY.

2. CHARITY WORKS
While this kind of stuff is quite common, I suspect it more as PR activities (her being a Hollywood actress) or a "prelude to royalty" instead of her being an actual nice and caring person.

3. THE EXTREMELY SHORT (BY BRF STANDARD) DATING PERIOD
Her being a (supposedly smart and savvy) Hollywood actress in her mid-thirties should know that it's generally not a good idea to get married to someone you barely know and have only been in a relationship for less than a couple of years especially when said relationship is mostly long-distance relationship.

4. HER SPENDING
Before she became a royal, some people say that her outfits and accessories are quite affordable, but after she got engaged to Harry, she suddenly and mysteriously developed expensive taste (Just look at the Meghans Donation Deficiency Tally thread) and most of it aren't even British brands, instead of promoting small and unknown British brands she prefer to wear ugly, ill-fitting, and expensive couture gowns by foreign designers.

5. HER HYPOCRISY
She always wanted to be known as a strong, independent feminist but by marrying into the BRF (which is something a true strong, independent feminist wouldn't do) she effectively threw away her rights and freedom and I'm not sure if she is aware of the irony that this kind of fame and attention is the result of her getting married to a MAN rather than her own accomplishment.

6. THE EXCESSIVE AND RELENTLESS PR
Some nice readings from the Harry Markle blog:
https://harrymarkle.wordp...s-behind-meghans-fake-pr/
https://harrymarkle.wordp...u-want-to-ask-chris-ship/

Also before she even got the ring, we constantly got this "Meghan Markle is modernising the royal family" headlines, but it has been several months since the wedding and I can't even remember one single thing that she did that is modernising the royal family, her PR team need to learn the "actions speak louder than words" proverb IMHO.

And all of this stuff got me thinking, was she genuinely got lucky when she met Harry in 2016 or did she played the long game and planned all this stuff way before Harry? Thinking

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 12:21:35 PM »

And all of this stuff got me thinking, was she genuinely got lucky when she met Harry in 2016 or did she played the long game and planned all this stuff way before Harry? *:-

In my opinion, if her meeting with Harry was planned, it wasn't a plan for a long time. I don't think that was her target for years but maybe for a short period of time and after their meeting, things escalated quickly. I suppose that while in Canada, it took her time to cultivate connections and not to mention the friendship with Trudeau's wife. I believe that she set her eyes on Harry not long before their meeting, she gradually reached the point where she started thinking further about her social status. She started building relatioships with people who had power and then with people who had even more power and through this she met someone who could connected her to Harry and then she decided to give it a try. Again, this is all my speculations, my guess according to what we have seen so far.

Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 02:06:59 PM »

And all of this stuff got me thinking, was she genuinely got lucky when she met Harry in 2016 or did she played the long game and planned all this stuff way before Harry? Thinking

I think it was very obvious that she had a clear goal to marry up and get more famous. I am sure she would have "settled" for a hipster tech billionaire (like Miranda Kerr) with a mansion and a yacht and used his money to become famous through charity if she hadn't snagged a prince.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »

I think it was very obvious that she had a clear goal to marry up and get more famous. I am sure she would have "settled" for a hipster tech billionaire (like Miranda Kerr) with a mansion and a yacht and used his money to become famous through charity if she hadn't snagged a prince.

Marrying up?  And this was the empowered feminist we were supposed to see as our new and woke role model?  Not!

Girl is full of hot air and none of it redolent of success.  More like desperation.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »

so .....   inspired or  copying?  Thinking
1- Carolyn Bessette

2- queen Letizia

3-Diana

4-Sophie Gregoire Trudeau

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »

Leti

Sparkles

jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 11:53:34 PM »

Her reception dress was oddly similar to CBK's wedding dress.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 11:59:13 PM »

Oh yeah.
And she thinks they are glamorous as John and Caroline were
Keep wishing

* I know they werenít perfect and died tragically. Iím talking about the superficial and the impact they had.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: