Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan the copycat  (Read 12255 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 05:20:53 AM »

Her reception dress was oddly similar to CBK's wedding dress.

Star for all this Joelene,

don't forget Carolyn's messy hair bun in her wedding photo that our Chookie flowers now sports religiously

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »

5- Kim kardashian 

cred-marignytotreme

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 08:27:55 PM »

6-Victoria Beckham

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 09:16:53 PM »

7-Angelina jolie

NAOTMAA

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 01:32:41 AM »

Most of the clothes she wears are very standard and that's why you're able to find someone else wearing the same thing so easy. I suppose you can call it timeless something like that.

The problem for her is she doesn't have the "it" factor and doesn't know how to wear clothes to her advantage and benefit. You could say that being so fake and phony for "her public" and personal ego she's not comfortable in her own skin and therefore is incapable of truly shining. Even if many of these other women act it up and put on a show they still know who they are. That's why all the other women featured here look so amazing and she doesn't because they have everything she doesn't. It's not even about looks
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 01:33:53 AM »

Most of the clothes she wears are very standard and that's why you're able to find someone else wearing the same thing so easy. I suppose you can call it timeless something like that.

The problem for her is she doesn't have the "it" factor and doesn't know how to wear clothes to her advantage and benefit. You could say that being so fake and phony for "her public" and personal ego she's not comfortable in her own skin and therefore is incapable of truly shining. That's why all the other women featured here look so amazing and she doesn't because they have everything she doesn't. It's not even about looks
I agree!

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 01:36:26 AM »

The problem for her is she doesn't have the "it" factor and doesn't know how to wear clothes to her advantage and benefit. You could say that being so fake and phony for "her public" and personal ego she's not comfortable in her own skin and therefore is incapable of truly shining. Even if many of these other women act it up and put on a show they still know who they are. That's why all the other women featured here look so amazing and she doesn't because they have everything she doesn't. It's not even about looks

Agree.  Think you've totally nailed it.   Star

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 02:05:48 AM »

they all have 'charisma'

Chookie Flowers don't.

that's why she looks like she has donned their clothing without their character.

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 02:27:32 AM »

5- Kim kardashian 

cred-marignytotreme

^^^^ this shiznit is rather scary 

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2018, 02:44:43 AM »

Ah well, if she is using Kim Kartrashian as her model as it appears, at least we know what to expect from here on out.  I suppose we should be grateful she’s not posing a la Bey-once-in-a-blue-moon ...

No, I will not be holding my breath for anything remotely resembling good taste or classy behaviour from Wallis and Grovel from here on out ...
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2018, 03:27:50 AM »

Ah well, if she is using Kim Kartrashian as her model as it appears, at least we know what to expect from here on out.  I suppose we should be grateful she’s not posing a la Bey-once-in-a-blue-moon ...

No, I will not be holding my breath for anything remotely resembling good taste or classy behaviour from Wallis and Grovel from here on out ...

Oy vey, Kim Kartrashian is not someone to model your self on...   Thinking  What is Meghan thinking?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2018, 04:16:58 PM »

This white dress is maybe the only thing I've ever seen Kim Trash wear which looks appropriate and good. At that time, she had the perfect figure for such a shift dress.

Which also explains why the same dress does not look good on Imelda: she has no actual waist/hip difference. Thus, she should refrain from wearing dresses which enhance this, and rather wear dresses with a wide skirt which "pretend" a wider hip to get the proportions right.
Similar thing could be said about almost all her clothes - they do not enhance her assets, but her "debts".

No matter if she copies others or just wears what everybody else wears because it's from a current collection, doing this alone doesn't make you a style icon.
Style icon means that you find the cuts, colours and patterns which bring out the best in you, and wear them with confidence because you like them, no matter what the current fashion dictate says.

Which, in turn, is why some style icons are just that because they embrace - contrary to what the current fashion is - the style of a previous period just because it suits them and their body type better (think Dita von Teese and her 40ties/50ties looks, or think Tilda Swinton and her androgyne suits looks).
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2018, 04:21:49 PM »

This white dress is maybe the only thing I've ever seen Kim Trash wear which looks appropriate and good. At that time, she had the perfect figure for such a shift dress.

Which also explains why the same dress does not look good on Imelda: she has no actual waist/hip difference. Thus, she should refrain from wearing dresses which enhance this, and rather wear dresses with a wide skirt which "pretend" a wider hip to get the proportions right.
Similar thing could be said about almost all her clothes - they do not enhance her assets, but her "debts".

No matter if she copies others or just wears what everybody else wears because it's from a current collection, doing this alone doesn't make you a style icon.
Style icon means that you find the cuts, colours and patterns which bring out the best in you, and wear them with confidence because you like them, no matter what the current fashion dictate says.

Which, in turn, is why some style icons are just that because they embrace - contrary to what the current fashion is - the style of a previous period just because it suits them and their body type better
(think Dita von Teese and her 40ties/50ties looks, or think Tilda Swinton and her androgyne suits looks).

Star
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2018, 04:43:27 PM »

For all her faults on how she made her money, Kim is a bomb-a** business woman, she doesn't live off the public teat, and she doesn't spend her days cutting ribbons and calling it work.

So there's that.

Full disclosure: I don't mind the Kardashians,  They are proof that anyone can succeed, regardless of talent (or lack thereof).

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »

Wallis and Grovel. 
How precious.

another Star in 24h!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: