Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia's 75th Birthday: December 23  (Read 19670 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »

Why is S next to CG an not Madeline
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 03:09:01 PM »

I guess because CP outranks Madeline in the succession?  In any event, I think this picture shows what’s happened to this family. Snakes is edging closer to the center and Maddie and Chris are out on the perimeter. They both look tense to me and would probably rather be elsewhere. 
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 03:44:19 PM »

Of course, Sofia has to try and take attention away from the star of the day. I swear her middle name is "look at me", the same as a certain Danish princess and a British duchess 🤔
Nice to see Madeleine again, and Estelle looks lovely with her second tooth missing, which must have happened in the last few days as the St Lucia photo shows beer with full teeth.
I love Silvia's brooch, and that vikkan and madde seem coordinated in their clothing, making Sofia stand out even more, not just as an attention seeker, but as someone who's not "in the circle" of her sils.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM »

She has been one of the most beautiful Queens.She had  such a pretty face and graceful,effortless demeanour. She shouldn't have messed with her face but the point is not about the way you see others,but about how you see your own face in the mirror.Obviously, all these people keep the memory of their young images in their minds - otherwise, they would certainly stop marring their faces.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 03:58:52 PM »

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »

I guess because CP outranks Madeline in the succession?  In any event, I think this picture shows what’s happened to this family. Snakes is edging closer to the center and Maddie and Chris are out on the perimeter. They both look tense to me and would probably rather be elsewhere. 

I think it's more a case that CP moved Snakey next to CG because Madde would rather set herself on fire than come into physical contact with her and CP being the dunce that he is won't  reevaluate his life choices he just  turns to daddy to help fix his problems.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2018, 04:19:07 PM »

I'm surprised that Made didnt come a few days earlier for the Nobels.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »

So happy to see Madde again. My favourite princess. The Nobels was boring since she wasn't there.
ElisaRose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2018, 06:15:05 PM »

Even though Snakey wears red (again) my eye is automatically caught by the freshly looking Madde. She never fails and always delivers in a picture frame  Lolipop

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2018, 06:16:15 PM »

It's good to see Princess Madeleine 
Carreen

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »

I love seeing how Queen Silvia's characteristic chin appears in her eldest daughter and granddaughter - I think it's charming and unusual, and gives their smiles a certain determination ;-)

Queen Silvia as a young woman was a true beauty, she reminded me a bit of Ali McGraw. And she's still looking very good, especially with her grandchildren when she's relaxed and radiates warmth.

I seem to remember that Princess Madeleine and her brother seemed to get along well when they were younger. I remember they often appeared together; maybe I only wished they had a good relationship, I don't know. But I like the picture where they turn toward each other. I don't know whether CP ever notices the difference between his mother and sisters on the one hand and his wife on the other.... and Princess Madeleine is probably the most beautiful "blood princess" ever. I hope they're all happy.

Whenever I see the crown princess, I remember seeing a headline in a newspaper when she was born (I was a young girl then). "Ein süßer Fratz", a cute funny face :-), they called her....
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2018, 06:54:22 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 07:13:35 PM »

I hate this dress.
And the hair.
Why, Victoria? WHY!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 07:19:33 PM »

The family today at a seminar on the occasion for Silvia’s 75th birthday at the Oscar Theater in Stockholm (svnskadam)

Of course she's there in "loooooook at mmeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" red.  While her two sisters-in-law are in demure things that are designed for them to blend into the background.

At her mother in law's birthday.  When the focus should be on the birthday girl, not on the trashy moron who married in to the family.

And of course she's right next to the king.  In a spot where the future monarch should be standing.

We see you, Hoefia.  It still doesn't mean you're not the same trashy fool you were before you got the title.

God, she's trash.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 07:27:29 PM »

Hey, sorry, I didn’t mean to come off so preachy as I sound when re-reading this

Do not worry at all, I did not intend it that way  Wink Wink

[video of an interview with Silvia] https://vk.com/video-106997491_456239924?t=54s

[the arrival of the Royal Family] https://tv.aftonbladet.se/abtv/articles/274510

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 07:39:58 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: