Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia's 75th Birthday: December 23  (Read 29687 times)
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2018, 06:54:22 PM »

Look at me!  How is it she manages to pick out things that set her apart from the group every time.  Hmmm.  Once a snake, always a snake.  They need to keep an eye on that one.  She has a close cousin in another royal family.  Wink
who ? Huh?
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 09:42:04 PM »

Good to see Christina looking so well Thumb up Really like Sylvia's dress. Made looks terrific!

Yes! Love Christina's cute booties, too. They both look happy and relaxed

Love everyone's looks except Vikkan, Ssssss and Greaseball. Vic looks like a frumpy 50-something, her brother looks unwashed and totally out of it as usual and Hoefia looks like a street-walker, she literally stands out like a sore thumb.

Estelle is getting prettier every time I see her, and I see she lost another tooth! Madde looks absolutely fabulous, so relaxed and happy. Chris looks better than usual, but it looks like he can't wait to hop the next plane back to Florida
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2018, 09:51:46 PM »

Look at me!  How is it she manages to pick out things that set her apart from the group every time.  Hmmm.  Once a snake, always a snake.  They need to keep an eye on that one.  She has a close cousin in another royal family.  Wink
who ? Huh?
I wasn’t being serious.  I just think there are certain royals who are very similar in their need for attention. 
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »

The red dress is one of the most flattering things the Snake has ever worn. Maybe THE most flattering one.
Appropriate length, nice color, no cleavage, good fabric, no crinkles, accentuates a slim waist ...

... and then she spoils it all by wearing those totally unflattering strap heels.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »

The red dress is one of the most flattering things the Snake has ever worn. Maybe THE most flattering one.
Appropriate length, nice color, no cleavage, good fabric, no crinkles, accentuates a slim waist ...

... and then she spoils it all by wearing those totally unflattering strap heels.

I thought that same thing. This is one time a nice plain black heel to match the clutch would have been nice.
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:40 PM »

Who are these guys?

The guy in the glasses is Omid Mahmoudi, the Afghan founder of Ensamkommandes förbund (Loosely translated "The unacompanied minor asylum seekers association".)

Do we know who the baby bump lady is?

She is Cecilia Forss, a famous Swedish actress, who lives with Fredrik von der Esch, one of Silvia's godsons.

Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2018, 02:20:36 AM »

Do Swedes overall like Sylvia and think she’s done a good job as Queen?
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2018, 04:14:20 PM »

who ? Huh?
I wasn’t being serious.  I just think there are certain royals who are very similar in their need for attention. 
owwww 😁 my guess is the banana girl  Banana
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »

Do Swedes overall like Sylvia and think she’s done a good job as Queen?

Good job, yes, very good job. Loved? No. She is too stiff and perfect for that. Respected, but not loved.
Vic and Dan are verrry liked by everybody and I can imagine the Vic will be seen as Mother Sweden in the future.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »

I thought that same thing. This is one time a nice plain black heel to match the clutch would have been nice.

Going back and looking at the photos again I see what you both mean, it was a flattering look. I'm not sure it was an appropriate look for the event, the color is sure to draw all eyes to Sssss and away from the birthday girl. Who btw looked marvelous, I love the purple color trend this season. To any of the jewelry experts: what brooch is Sylvia wearing, please?
nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2018, 01:49:25 AM »

I do like the fit of Sofia red dress, maybe she should have worn this one to the Nobles.  And if Vic insists on wearing her hair pulled back why doesn't she take a page out of her sister book.  It's a pony tail but soft around the face and oh so pretty.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2018, 03:05:32 AM »

Going back and looking at the photos again I see what you both mean, it was a flattering look. I'm not sure it was an appropriate look for the event, the color is sure to draw all eyes to Sssss and away from the birthday girl. Who btw looked marvelous, I love the purple color trend this season. To any of the jewelry experts: what brooch is Sylvia wearing, please?

“Appropriate” and “Sofia” do not belong in the same sentence.

Congratulations on 500 posts!   Star
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2018, 04:55:01 AM »

“Appropriate” and “Sofia” do not belong in the same sentence.

Congratulations on 500 posts!   Star

Thanks AB! Star back atcha
You are so right, it may have been a more attractive look than most of her wardrobe, but appropriate? Nope.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2018, 07:33:38 AM »

Ladies... do we have anther SWF situation here?  Thinking

The black coat of Ssssss - its that weird baby lamb fur (or a fake of it) - similar to a pink one Madde wore (of the real stuff) that was a Valentino I believe. There was a long and passionate discussion about it. Incredibly expensive, how do I not think that Ssss's version is actually real. Smiley

Madde looks incredible, and Vik apparently needs to burn whole sections of her wardrobe at this rate. Sof I am guessing is trying to atone for the horrible Nobels dress by showing us all that she does indeed not have gas/baby cooking/a slim waist. That is actually a very nice dress, just maybe not in that color.
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2018, 01:39:38 PM »

I do like the fit of Sofia red dress, maybe she should have worn this one to the Nobles.  And if Vic insists on wearing her hair pulled back why doesn't she take a page out of her sister book.  It's a pony tail but soft around the face and oh so pretty.

Re Victoria’s hair, I completely agree and have often wondered why she doesn’t do that.  We’ve seen her wear ponytails before - just the basic sort.  I bet Madeleine’s style would look great on her and it would be such a nice reprieve from the severe bun and its assorted modifications (low and to the side, for example).  I’d love to know what goes on behind the scenes - if there’s much discussion about her overall style.  Maybe there is and they don’t want to veer off from that unless it’s a casual occasion.  It does seem like a lot of thought goes into how they present themselves.  (Well, at least for Victoria.  I think Snakey is left to her own devices because there’s just no explaining some of what she wears and how she wears it.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:51:03 PM by Blueskies » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: