Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duplicate account?  (Read 1093 times)
schmichaelira

Warned
Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2018, 12:41:03 AM »

So I joined as schmichaelira in 2012 or something like that. But then... this year, I wanted to come back and I had forgotten my password for schmichaelira. So I made another account, burbankstorylady, and then I remembered my schmichaelira password, so I've been just using that. Well, honestly, I would prefer to be burbankstorylady. That account still needs to be activated. I have the activation email. If I activate it, and I start using that, would everything from schmichaelira get deleted? I don't want to see that happen. I'd rather just leave schmichaelira behind, maybe it could be deactivated, but the posts would stay up?

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 06:07:10 PM »

So I joined as schmichaelira in 2012 or something like that. But then... this year, I wanted to come back and I had forgotten my password for schmichaelira. So I made another account, burbankstorylady, and then I remembered my schmichaelira password, so I've been just using that. Well, honestly, I would prefer to be burbankstorylady. That account still needs to be activated. I have the activation email. If I activate it, and I start using that, would everything from schmichaelira get deleted? I don't want to see that happen. I'd rather just leave schmichaelira behind, maybe it could be deactivated, but the posts would stay up?

You might want to message Maria and ask her to merge the accounts. 
schmichaelira

Warned
Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 02:44:30 AM »

merging the accounts would be the perfect solution. I would like to do that. I will message her. Thank you.

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: