Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Meghan's behaviour - observed and noticed  (Read 62989 times)
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: December 30, 2018, 11:30:00 AM »

She and Haz really ought to take over Princes Trust as a team.
Wonderful suggestion, SF but that would never be enough for Meghan. Her ego is huge and it would only be a stepping stone.

They are a bit more "hip" than the Cambridges, she does well with practical projects, and he does well with young people photo events. They could easily do that in combination with the Commonwealth Youth stuff (which is.. what, exactly?) and would probably get a lot of PR mileage from the former than anything else they could do.
The very last thing the Cambridges need to become is "hip", so it's just as well: continuity and stability is what is required of the crown, not faddish, populist behaviour. If the Lamebridges can address their abysmal work ethic, there really is no competition and there seems to be a glimmer of hope there. I can't imagine that MaMidds has not figured that out yet.

Well, I wonder if this "delay" is always baked in the timeline and her going out to do the cookbook was her way of keeping busy/staying in the public eye. I still don't know how that worked out in the background, but whatever folks may think of the actions and outcome, it brought the public attention back to Grenfell in a manner far more astute than Will showing up for 45 minutes once every 5 months.
There is always (I cannot think of an instance where that was not true) more interest in the royal women than the men. It's a pity a certain royal with a marvellous work ethic and great personal insecurities did not figure that out - the BRF might have been healthier and stronger than it currently is if he had.

My concern now about her patronages is that some of them really REALLY ought to focus on the UK and some of its poorer areas (of which there are many), and not just the ritzy showbiz connected ones in London OR the ones helping people overseas. There is quite a bit of anger in this country from those in the regions feeling left behind, let's not double down on that in this Brexit year with RF appearances.
If the PR makes sense, she will. Megs is not one for toiling in the shadows. Nothing to date suggests she is. Even the so-called secret visits she has paid were timeously leaked. The world beyond British shores does not need Meghan and Harry but they need the holidays. If Sentebale is ever brought up: I say again - it is the very least Harry could do - consider it the spoils of war colonialism.

To repeat what many other RD'ers have said: Meghan should give her paid PR a break and stop the  sanctioned leaks from her fandom, dig down deep to find some humility, stop emulating Imelda while trying to wear the visage of Mother Theresa (OMG, the cognitive dissonance!!) - she and petulant Harry can be an asset to the BRF and what the latter means to the British.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: December 30, 2018, 11:33:09 AM »

Well, I wonder if this "delay" is always baked in the timeline and her going out to do the cookbook was her way of keeping busy/staying in the public eye. I still don't know how that worked out in the background, but whatever folks may think of the actions and outcome, it brought the public attention back to Grenfell in a manner far more astute than Will showing up for 45 minutes once every 5 months.

My concern now about her patronages is that some of them really REALLY ought to focus on the UK and some of its poorer areas (of which there are many), and not just the ritzy showbiz connected ones in London OR the ones helping people overseas. There is quite a bit of anger in this country from those in the regions feeling left behind, let's not double down on that in this Brexit year with RF appearances.

She and Haz really ought to take over Princes Trust as a team. They are a bit more "hip" than the Cambridges, she does well with practical projects, and he does well with young people photo events. They could easily do that in combination with the Commonwealth Youth stuff (which is.. what, exactly?) and would probably get a lot of PR mileage from the former than anything else they could do.

To piggy back off this:

Britain has six regions that rank as having the lowest GDP in (effectively) Western Europe, and ranks as the most inequal.  Child poverty is on the rise, as is homelessness and other indicators such as an increase in food banks etc.  Somewhat ironically, those regions with low GDP voted to Leave the EU and are considered likely to be worst hit.  Not all of these have media-friendly stories such as the Hub (and that's not to downplay those women at all) and have generations upon generations of poverty going on.  This is why I side-eye the decision to give them Commonwealth stuff when so much could be done at home - though the hyper-expensive wardrobe would need to be severely curtailed, which might explain why they don't want to do the less glamourous things.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #467 on: December 30, 2018, 11:34:39 AM »

She and Haz really ought to take over Princes Trust as a team.
Wonderful suggestion, SF but that would never be enough for Meghan. Her ego is huge and it would only be a stepping stone.

They are a bit more "hip" than the Cambridges, she does well with practical projects, and he does well with young people photo events. They could easily do that in combination with the Commonwealth Youth stuff (which is.. what, exactly?) and would probably get a lot of PR mileage from the former than anything else they could do.
The very last thing the Cambridges need to become is "hip", so it's just as well: continuity and stability is what is required of the crown, not faddish, populist behaviour. If the Lamebridges can address their abysmal work ethic, there really is no competition and there seems to be a glimmer of hope there. I can't imagine that MaMidds has not figured that out yet.

There is always (I cannot think of an instance where that was not true) more interest in the royal women than the men. It's a pity a certain royal with a marvellous work ethic and great personal insecurities did not figure that out - the BRF might have been healthier and stronger than it currently is if he had.

If the PR makes sense, she will. Megs is not one for toiling in the shadows. Nothing to date suggests she is. Even the so-called secret visits she has paid were timeously leaked. The world beyond British shores does not need Meghan and Harry but they need the holidays. If Sentebale is ever brought up: I say again - it is the very least Harry could do - consider it the spoils of war colonialism.

To repeat what many other RD'ers have said: Meghan should give her paid PR a break and stop the  sanctioned leaks from her fandom, dig down deep to find some humility, stop emulating Imelda while trying to wear the visage of Mother Theresa (OMG, the cognitive dissonance!!) - she and petulant Harry can be an asset to the BRF and what the latter means to the British.

W&K are O/T and so are the Middletons  Snare
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: December 30, 2018, 11:40:47 AM »

W&K are O/T and so are the Middletons  Snare
Crap  Sorry Maria  
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: December 30, 2018, 03:29:53 PM »

https://apple.news/ApgSSGNhnSTmk_0C1u0dSUA
Sure Meghan 🙄
Obvious PR obvious

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: December 30, 2018, 03:37:37 PM »

Lemme help you poor CNN journo
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Meghan+%20Markle+vegan

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
MarieQueenie

Warned
Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: January 02, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »

Is the subject of the topic, Meghan's behaviour. In this video, they try to explain "why the world has turned against the Duchess of Sussex" :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnR7eSegyv4
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: January 03, 2019, 02:34:36 AM »

https://www.vanityfair.co...wn-thomas-samantha-markle

I canít figure out Megs PR goal here?
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: January 03, 2019, 03:03:49 AM »

LOL, in the Vanity Fair article, they call Sparkles a "darling of the British press".  In the States and found this on CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/video...-media-foster-pkg-vpx.cnn

So, has the press turned on Sparkles or is she a "Cinderella story"?  No one seems to know...surely dim witted Hazmat has to be picking up some of this, right?!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: January 03, 2019, 03:31:47 AM »

LOL, in the Vanity Fair article, they call Sparkles a "darling of the British press".  In the States and found this on CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/video...-media-foster-pkg-vpx.cnn

So, has the press turned on Sparkles or is she a "Cinderella story"?  No one seems to know...surely dim witted Hazmat has to be picking up some of this, right?!

wow. Hazard is going through his inheritance from Mummy pretty fast buying all this for his Chookie 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: January 03, 2019, 03:32:35 AM »

Y'all are just haters, according to Harry! Racist meanies!

Now some criticism is over the top and crazy, see the royal instagram accounts, but Harry going to bat for her so hard for everything... He is like his brother, though. Everything is against me! The whole press even though it's just a tiny segment of crazed fans, therefore, EVERYONE wants to harm me/my wife/my family!

I think they really need psychological help with how they see their world but every time someone's tried to help them it's still everyone else, not them.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: January 03, 2019, 03:34:58 AM »

I think Haz is right in the thick of it. Thought he could outmaneuver BRF PR with Hollywood PR. Silly boy.
I think the main point of the story is that Megs said she paid for her college herself while in Fiji but it was mainly Tom Sr?
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: January 03, 2019, 04:35:48 AM »

It seems like Meghan (and her stans) want those things she has no control over (her race and nationality) to be both her defense against any criticism, and also the reason for all praise given.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: January 03, 2019, 05:25:03 AM »

Now some criticism is over the top and crazy, see the royal instagram accounts, but Harry going to bat for her so hard for everything... He is like his brother, though. Everything is against me! The whole press even though it's just a tiny segment of crazed fans, therefore, EVERYONE wants to harm me/my wife/my family!

I think they really need psychological help with how they see their world but every time someone's tried to help them it's still everyone else, not them.

I want to be the first to say it: ' WE told you so, Hazard '. 

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: January 03, 2019, 06:11:38 PM »

I want to be the first to say it: ' WE told you so, Hazard '. 

G

Star

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: