Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Godparent guesses for H&M's baby ...  (Read 9319 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2019, 03:18:59 AM »

And the baby shall be named:

Boy     Francis Spencer nickname  Frank

Girl     Frances Spencer nickname  Frankie

there that takes care of all of Diana names.  Seeing as Charlotte has a middle name of Diana.

These aren't edgy or woke enough. I have to say that I'm at a loss as to guesses. M gets what she wants, so it's open season.

Arabella Namibia?
Sinjin Savasana?
Tignarello Guy?
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2019, 03:59:48 AM »

This child is going to need an adult with a steadying hand and good head on their shoulders. Someone, like Crown Princess Victoria. Or even Sophie.

This child is going to get Jessica Mulroney.

Sad
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2019, 04:11:18 AM »

This child is going to need an adult with a steadying hand and good head on their shoulders. Someone, like Crown Princess Victoria. Or even Sophie.

This child is going to get Jessica Mulroney.

Sad

Not after all this bullshit.  HM and the PoW are going to have to step in and stop the Hollywood-ing Kardahinization bastardization of the BRF. And they will tamp that crap down, but hard.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2019, 09:32:04 AM »

Are we doing guesses/odds on date range/locale for the christening? Im guessing trying for their wedding anniversary will be too tight, so I imagine July sometime, Windsor locale of some form?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2019, 12:22:31 PM »

I presume the Five Anonymous Friends will certainly be the godparents. Sure they can't be there, being anonymous and all, but their chairs will be empty and Meghan can fill in the parts herself.
They can be the fairy godmothers.
Now let's see, perhaps Samantha can play the dark fairy? 

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2019, 01:00:42 AM »

What are people's thoughts on the Christening gown? Will they go for the traditional robe worn for generations, or will they "break with tradition" and have a compeltley new (and expensive) gown, probably designed by givenchy?
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2019, 01:23:27 AM »

What are people's thoughts on the Christening gown? Will they go for the traditional robe worn for generations, or will they "break with tradition" and have a compeltley new (and expensive) gown, probably designed by givenchy?
[/quot4e]

I think they will go with the traditional gown. The baby will be the Queen's great grandchild. JMO.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2019, 03:36:33 AM »

I would expect them to follow the family tradition and use the gown first used by James, Viscount Severn, the replica of the one Queen Victoria had made for her first child and used by every member of the BRF ever since. If Frederick Windsor's daughters can be baptised in that gown then I would expect Charles to insist that all his grandchildren use the same gown.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2019, 03:39:05 AM »

IMVHO they donít have a choice itís the 2008 replica gown...end of story.  Anything different would be a huge slap in the face and potential PR disaster...and they have enough of those already.
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2019, 01:34:32 AM »

And the baby shall be named:

Boy     Francis Spencer nickname  Frank

Girl     Frances Spencer nickname  Frankie

there that takes care of all of Diana names.  Seeing as Charlotte has a middle name of Diana.

These aren't edgy or woke enough. I have to say that I'm at a loss as to guesses. M gets what she wants, so it's open season.

Arabella Namibia?
Sinjin Savasana?
Tignarello Guy?

I am watching a Sunday TV show I'm Brazil they are talking about Imelda 2.0 and they mentioned that George Clumsy aka George Clooney states he will we a godfather of the precious # 3...

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
schmichaelira

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2019, 02:37:17 AM »

I can see them doing something cringe like inviting Justin Trudeau to be godfather.   Roll Eyes

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2019, 03:25:42 AM »

Boy  James Spencer Albert ...

Girl  Elizabeth Diana Rachel ... and then just like the Duchess ... she'll be called by her second name ... Princess Diana
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2019, 03:47:50 AM »

I read or watch tarot and psychic videos and blog and one psychic said Grace.  I liked it since Meghan's PR is always comparing her the Grace Kelly what better way.

Grace Elizabeth Frances

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2019, 03:55:41 AM »

I think they're having a boy simply because how insistent they are they are having a girl, or Harry sure was.

Philip Francis Charles.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2019, 05:03:32 AM »

I'm getting a boy vibe, but it might just be wishful thinking.   Smiley  Goodness only knows what they'll name the poor kid.  The way things are going, kind of dread to think what they might come up with.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: