Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: awesome footage of queen victoria  (Read 4948 times)
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 03:21:47 AM »

Great footage. I hadnt seen that before. The link with the cleaned up version of her speaking doesnt work anymore so i found another for anyone interested (https://youtu.be/1EPifjQJYGA)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 10:02:20 PM »

^What exactly is the point of pulling up a thread where you yourself made the last post, 6 years ago!

Someone just recently joined and was banned for doing the same. I don't understand why this poster has been getting away for the same behavior for so long.  It's one of the reasons I don't read this forum as often as I would like.

The point to posting is adding interest to a thread. Something a lot of posters seem to neglect, but something that Cyril always delivers.

Those parasols and fans are the most interesting of "secret codes", some ladies spoke that language perfectly and were thus able to convey messages that a gentle Lady was never allowed to speak verbally.  Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: