Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 171993 times)
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2019, 03:41:30 PM »

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2019, 03:48:37 PM »

I like seeing these two on joint engagements for some reason. The Queen looks wonderful as always, and I like Kate's look, she seems to have not gone so crazy on the eye make up and looks a bit younger imo? I like Kate's outfit, but also the fact she's chosen a dullish colour to ensure that the star of the show shines brightly in pink and doesn't have attention taken away from her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2019, 04:03:50 PM »

I like seeing these two on joint engagements for some reason. The Queen looks wonderful as always, and I like Kate's look, she seems to have not gone so crazy on the eye make up and looks a bit younger imo? I like Kate's outfit, but also the fact she's chosen a dullish colour to ensure that the star of the show shines brightly in pink and doesn't have attention taken away from her.

Totally agree on the eye makeup.

Small quibble - stop with the Peter Pan collars.  Like Kaiserin said somewhere on another thread, they are not appropriate for an adult woman.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2019, 04:04:27 PM »

HM is showing off her wild side with the cut of that coat!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2019, 04:18:05 PM »

Totally agree on the eye makeup.

Small quibble - stop with the Peter Pan collars.  Like Kaiserin said somewhere on another thread, they are not appropriate for an adult woman.

To me the one on today's dress looks good on her.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2019, 05:10:43 PM »

While both women look great, I do wish Kate had taken a leaf from the Queen's book and added a brooch.  Such a plain dress (though beautifully tailored) would make the perfect background for a brooch.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2019, 05:34:56 PM »

While both women look great, I do wish Kate had taken a leaf from the Queen's book and added a brooch.  Such a plain dress (though beautifully tailored) would make the perfect background for a brooch.

I agree Perdie. She wore a shamrock brooch on St. Patrick's day, and I know she has a few others, among them a pearl and diamond leaf brooch loaned by the Queen. Perhaps if she wore a brooch more often, she would get lent some others? I am for anything that lets us see more of what's in that vault  . . . .  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:45:09 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2019, 05:38:44 PM »

I enjoyed seeing Kate and Liz work together, but it does seem a slightly strange joint event. The reopening of Bush House. Is Bush House very big that it needed two senior royals?

Future Crayon says de-escalate
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2019, 06:43:41 PM »

I enjoyed seeing Kate and Liz work together, but it does seem a slightly strange joint event. The reopening of Bush House. Is Bush House very big that it needed two senior royals?

I do believe it's quite meaningful and important so the Queen and the Duchess visit the Bush house together.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2019, 09:53:28 PM »

I think it is more a matter of the Queen not wanting to do these sorts of engagements alone and so she has someone accompany her. Today it was Catherine. Last week she had Andrew in the car with her on her way to the Commonwealth Service even though she would be meeting other royals there.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2019, 09:54:58 PM »

Doubt it. Maybe Kate asked The Queen to join. This is their first engagement together in 7 years.

I do believe it's quite meaningful and important so the Queen and the Duchess visit the Bush house together.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2019, 10:06:34 PM »

I think it is more a matter of the Queen not wanting to do these sorts of engagements alone and so she has someone accompany her. Today it was Catherine. Last week she had Andrew in the car with her on her way to the Commonwealth Service even though she would be meeting other royals there.
That makes the most sense!
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2019, 10:12:30 PM »

That makes the most sense!

It does, too.  As HM gets older she may be feeling more comfortable with a family member with her.  Sort of like a carer, but who is family so she can grab their arm if she feels the need.  Just in case.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2019, 10:31:29 PM »

New Catherine Walker for Kate Whistle

I've got to fly, but just wanted to say very quickly that both ladies look smashing at this event!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2019, 08:27:11 AM »

love kate's look  Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: