Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 171423 times)
Hibou

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2019, 04:08:17 AM »

Well that's good!

I wonder what exactly the report said that may be left him no choice. I guess the poor Queen had to be the one to tell him he had no choice but to turn over the license voluntarily or it would be taken away.  I'm not so sure it was "voluntary" considering he went and got another car 48 hours after the accident.  Someone of his nature does not give up that easily - especially at 97.  At least it's done.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2019, 10:15:16 PM »

February 28, 2019, Queen Elizabeth II hosted a luncheon in honour of the King, the Queen and the Crown Prince of Jordan at Buckingham Palace in London. King Abdullah, Queen Rania and their son Crown Prince Al Hussein were greeted by the Queen and her daughter Princess Anne. King Abdullah arrived in the United Kingdom on Wednesday to participate in the London Initiative Conference, hosted by the British government in partnership with the Jordanian government

Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2019, 11:10:40 PM »

February 28, 2019, Queen Elizabeth II hosted a luncheon in honour of the King, the Queen and the Crown Prince of Jordan at Buckingham Palace in London. King Abdullah, Queen Rania and their son Crown Prince Al Hussein were greeted by the Queen and her daughter Princess Anne. King Abdullah arrived in the United Kingdom on Wednesday to participate in the London Initiative Conference, hosted by the British government in partnership with the Jordanian government

Now thatís how a curtsy is done!  Take notes married-ins...
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2019, 01:20:26 PM »

No kidding.  Wow, Iím impressed.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2019, 02:44:27 PM »

Today Her Majesty The Queen hosted a reception to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 02:52:27 PM by Duchess of Suffolk » Logged

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 02:52:44 PM »

That first pic where H&M are in the background: she's got her public face on, and Harry is caught in a moment looking none too happy.

MEghantoinette is overdressed, as usual. I don't like Kate's dress but she looks good. HM seems a little underdressed?

Charles is going 'daaaaaaaaaaamn who'd ever thought I'd still be PoW 50 years later?!' Poor guy, like his ancestor Edward VII, he has with an eternal mother.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 03:49:56 PM »

Coat over a dress in an inside reception?  Huh?  Huh?
Is she for real....
Kate as always very boring and plain but at least appropriate minus the all of my face hair of cours  Snore

The Queen looks lovely and Camilla is the best dressed.

Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 03:53:59 PM »

I thought I spotted Prince Michael of Kent.  Could be wrong...  Looked like a nice event for everyone.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 04:03:51 PM »

Is Kate's dress a repeat? I feel like I've seen it before?
Good of Meghan to go British finally and advertise the textiles of Laura Ashley curtains and sofas.
I always like to see the bond between HM and Charles, and I must say that purple colour suits her no end!
I love Anne's brooch, very classic and versatile.
The only question I now have is, are Meghan's hands going to drop off after the birth and lack of use regarding bump cupping?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 04:33:30 PM »

has Kate ever been this thin?Huh?Huh??
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »

Is Kate's dress a repeat? I feel like I've seen it before?
Good of Meghan to go British finally and advertise the textiles of Laura Ashley curtains and sofas.
I always like to see the bond between HM and Charles, and I must say that purple colour suits her no end!
I love Anne's brooch, very classic and versatile.
The only question I now have is, are Meghan's hands going to drop off after the birth and lack of use regarding bump cupping?

Meghan has taken to tearing up the furniture for upholstery fabric . . . .

I don't know if Kate's dress is a repeat but she has several similar ones. She needs a different shoe color for at least a bit of a pop.

HM looks well in purple and I like the short jacket. It's a look we don't usually see on her.

I wonder, when HM passes on (not that I want that anytime soon) and after Charles' coronation, will they do an investiture in Wales for William.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:41:31 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 04:42:14 PM »

has Kate ever been this thin?Huh?Huh??

During Canada tour, right after the wedding, she was super tin. But looks worse now Confused

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2019, 05:29:40 PM »

So in the two pictures she is featured in, Smughan is caressing her belly and clinging to Harry.

She is nothing if not consistent.

I think Kate looks super thin because of the way that dress drapes. And, you know, sheís super thin....
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2019, 06:06:28 PM »

Can I say that I like Meghans dress?

Kate's reminds me of Laura's of Little House in the Prairie. Kind of old fashioned.
Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2019, 06:14:36 PM »

Can I say that I like Meghans dress?

Kate's reminds me of Laura's of Little House in the Prairie. Kind of old fashioned.

I like the dress too.  Almost a throwback to the 60s.  I'm into the retro stuff though.  I would have liked to see the dress without the coat.  It doesn't seem necessary for an inside reception.  Even Kate, owner of all coat dresses wore a normal dress for once.  Still didn't like it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: