Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 163607 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2019, 05:40:13 PM »

First of all our resident Springer Spaniel is happy to announce that Uncle Max had a great day and that kate knew just where to rub ones ears. That Max did not take up William's generous offer for a swim, however will forever be a mystery to us…
And seriously the cats and dead squirrels in Lesbaru1 should just put a sock in it..  

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: May 22, 2019, 05:42:41 PM »

First of all our resident Springer Spaniel is happy to announce that Uncle Max had a great day and that kate knew just where to rub ones ears. That Max did not take up William's generous offer for a swim, however will forever be a mystery to us…
And seriously the cats and dead squirrels in Lesbaru1 should just put a sock in it..  

Well okay, but you have to tell them (sleep with one eye open please).
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: May 22, 2019, 05:47:00 PM »

Boah, NO, I am in Lesbaru2 with the dogs and the sugar-free Margaritha-Mix. So not coming close to Les1...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: May 22, 2019, 11:02:34 PM »

Boah, NO, I am in Lesbaru2 with the dogs and the sugar-free Margaritha-Mix. So not coming close to Les1...

Well okay, but you have to tell them (sleep with one eye open please).

No worries Fairy . . . . after the fresh catnip the cats will be too busy swatting each other to come after you.  At least mine will.  Cat

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2019, 11:28:49 PM »

Eugenie helped Ed and Swexxy hand out DoE certificates today.

https://www.dailymail.co....rgh-Award-recipients.html

Love both dresses and I especially like the navy of Sophie’s. One thing though - in some photos it looks like Sophie decided to forgo underwear. If so, brave choice.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: May 29, 2019, 06:34:46 PM »

Another day, another garden party...

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: May 29, 2019, 06:52:12 PM »

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2019, 07:05:14 PM »

Another garden party, another fashion fail on both York girls.

Eug's bust is about to blast the modesty stitch away ... (I do believe she's preggers) - and the dress color totally washes her out.

Bea, in turn, seems to have lost weight (her waist is tiny in this dress), but why fugly floral print and tiered skirt and ruffles and bow belt? Too much going on. And this headband thing starts to really annoy me. I've yet to see one female royal who can really pull them off. Most look bad with them.
What's the problem in wearing a real hat with a real brim?
Cute basket bag, though.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2019, 07:57:10 PM »

Harry's morning suit is shaaaarrrrp! Is that a new one? - it fits like a glove.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: May 29, 2019, 08:11:12 PM »

Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: May 29, 2019, 11:47:46 PM »

Harry's morning suit is shaaaarrrrp! Is that a new one? - it fits like a glove.

Daddy must have sent his valet over
jerry4

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: May 30, 2019, 12:54:23 AM »

I really liked the 2 dresses of Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice and how they were harmonized in the pictures with each other and also with the Queen the game and colors photographed very well 
As I saw a comment I found the clothes appropriate for an event with the queen.
Whatever you want from York's, the dress is always appropriate for events. Eugenie's care with the lining, and as it seems sewn at the neckline to not get too open, ah the details we notice all the difference.  Wink

Sorry about my English...
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: May 30, 2019, 01:16:17 AM »

I really liked the 2 dresses of Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice and how they were harmonized in the pictures with each other and also with the Queen the game and colors photographed very well 
As I saw a comment I found the clothes appropriate for an event with the queen.
Whatever you want from York's, the dress is always appropriate for events. Eugenie's care with the lining, and as it seems sewn at the neckline to not get too open, ah the details we notice all the difference.  Wink

I think the cuts of both dresses are flattering to both Bea and Eug. I was sure after seeing those photos of Bea in the Gym Togs of Many Colors that she has really gained weight. But that dress is very flattering on her although the pattern is very busy. The headband doesn’t bother me at all. She’s worn worse. Also, I wonder if the color of Eug’s dress looked prettier in person?   
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: May 30, 2019, 01:54:04 AM »

I think Bea has fuller hips and thighs but has lost quite a few inches in her stomach and waist. She looks good in dresses
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: May 30, 2019, 09:27:51 AM »

Birgitte always looks so stylish

#teambarrensponger
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: