Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 110658 times)
Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: June 09, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »

Why do they always dress Louise in navy? It is such a bad  colour for her- few people suit it as it can drain colour from your face and on Louise it's just dreadful.
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #781 on: June 09, 2019, 03:50:24 PM »

Is the little boy on the far left of the photo, in the sling, Lord Nicholasí son Albert? Heís standing among the Kents, and while I canít tell if thatís the Earl of St. Andrews or Lord Nicholasóbased on the boyís age, Iím assuming itís the latterís son Albert? The Gloucesterís are further down so I donít think itís Lord Culloden.

Yes, the little boy in the sling is Lord Nicholas's son, he was standing behind him. He is the oldest of their 3 sons. Earl of St Andrews was standing at the other end of the balcony, with his wife.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #782 on: June 09, 2019, 04:08:02 PM »

Why do they always dress Louise in navy? It is such a bad  colour for her- few people suit it as it can drain colour from your face and on Louise it's just dreadful.

One it could be a personal preference for Louise. I  know at this age my daughter who has very similar coloring to Louise preferred darker shades of blue for her dressy outfits.
Two it could be a color that works with one of Sophie's hats Roll Eyes. I really don't like the cocktail hat on Louise and TBH I'd skip one at this point if possible. It looks ridiculous on her IMHO.  None of her peers of a similar age (Elisabeth, Amalia,) wear a hat  like this when they're attending high profile royal events.
Diane

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #783 on: June 10, 2019, 04:12:59 PM »

The kids are darling. Louis looks so much like George at that age.
I like Trooping The Colour because it's one of the very few occasions where one can see the extended family and there are some rare sightings sometimes.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #784 on: June 10, 2019, 04:51:43 PM »

One it could be a personal preference for Louise. I  know at this age my daughter who has very similar coloring to Louise preferred darker shades of blue for her dressy outfits.
Two it could be a color that works with one of Sophie's hats Roll Eyes. I really don't like the cocktail hat on Louise and TBH I'd skip one at this point if possible. It looks ridiculous on her IMHO.  None of her peers of a similar age (Elisabeth, Amalia,) wear a hat  like this when they're attending high profile royal events.

Three it could just have been the last possible time to rewear it before she grows out of it - from all we know, it was brand new for Eug's wedding, and why not wearing it again if she liked it?
Lady Liebe

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #785 on: June 10, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »

Three it could just have been the last possible time to rewear it before she grows out of it - from all we know, it was brand new for Eug's wedding, and why not wearing it again if she liked it?

I think Kaiserin is right, she will grow out of it soon, so why not wear it. Plus she does seem to like navy/dark blue. At Easter she wore a floral dress with a dark blue background.

She's only recently begun to pick out her own clothes - and I think she's doing well thus far.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #786 on: June 10, 2019, 05:07:02 PM »

I think Louise has gotten influenced by her mother, who always dressed her a bit old fashioned.

I see nothing wrong with the navy dress though.

I think Kaiserin is right, she will grow out of it soon, so why not wear it. Plus she does seem to like navy/dark blue. At Easter she wore a floral dress with a dark blue background.

She's only recently begun to pick out her own clothes - and I think she's doing well thus far.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #787 on: June 11, 2019, 09:50:31 AM »

Trooping the Colour, 2019

Prince Harry and his wife

Meghan's smug smile... Banana split

And she's by far the worst dressed again.

Thank you for the confirmation, there was something about this picture, especially the look on Meghan's face, that bothered me. But I was wondering if it was just me or...Ö..
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #788 on: June 11, 2019, 11:45:03 AM »

Thank you for the confirmation, there was something about this picture, especially the look on Meghan's face, that bothered me. But I was wondering if it was just me or...Ö..

She seemed uncomfortable and out of place the whole time, she doesnít usually bother me but there was something off about her today.  Wouldnít like to speculate why, could be as simple as missing the baby and putting on a brave face, could be uncomfortable in public with her changed body, could be something medical.  She definitely wasnít relaxed though, and neither was Harry.  He canít seem to deal with being with her and his family at the same time, I donít know whether heís defensive of her around his family or worried what she may say/do, but TTC Harry was not the happy Harry weíve seen lately.
tsarinya

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: June 11, 2019, 12:11:33 PM »

She seemed uncomfortable and out of place the whole time, she doesnít usually bother me but there was something off about her today.  Wouldnít like to speculate why, could be as simple as missing the baby and putting on a brave face, could be uncomfortable in public with her changed body, could be something medical.  She definitely wasnít relaxed though, and neither was Harry.  He canít seem to deal with being with her and his family at the same time, I donít know whether heís defensive of her around his family or worried what she may say/do, but TTC Harry was not the happy Harry weíve seen lately.

Iím not a mad fan of the couple but it was very awkward to see them at TTC. Meghan looked so uncomfortable with herself and on the balcony it appeared that Harry said something harshly at her. When she turned around I felt kinda sorry for her. Sheís quite out her depth with this family and how they behave. When itís Harry on his own she seems ok but when itís with the family she always seems a bit on edge.
I know itís her own doing but still, itís a sad state of affairs.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: June 11, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »

this is one of the few times that H&M are  not holding hands........he seems very lonely......Harry looks pissed off and in his own world...
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #791 on: June 11, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »

I have to admit, I wasn't sure if she'd had plastic surgery, whether it was the baby weight or if she was holding back tears and putting a brave face on it. They didn't seem settled or in sync at this event, and it's sad to see. Hopefully it's just something like their son kept them up most of the previous night and they were tired. For all the criticism I could give them, I would hate to see them upset and unhappy in public.
Also I miss Prince Philip at these events, I think when the sad time comes that he passes, the public will be a lot more emotional and grieved than we may imagine.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: June 11, 2019, 05:46:07 PM »

I have to admit, I wasn't sure if she'd had plastic surgery, whether it was the baby weight or if she was holding back tears and putting a brave face on it. They didn't seem settled or in sync at this event, and it's sad to see. Hopefully it's just something like their son kept them up most of the previous night and they were tired. For all the criticism I could give them, I would hate to see them upset and unhappy in public.
Also I miss Prince Philip at these events, I think when the sad time comes that he passes, the public will be a lot more emotional and grieved than we may imagine.

Itís the first time Iíve ever noticed anything off between them, in part I think because it carried on for most of the event.  Itís easy enough to find odd pictures where someone has an off look, but this was pretty obvious.  I felt sorry for her, maybe motherhood has hit her harder than she expected, physically and emotionally.  There could be so many reasons, but I thought Harry could have made a little more effort than he did. He snapped at her because she was turning round to say something to him as the national anthem started to play and he supposedly told her to turn around, she looked like she was going to cry at that point.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #793 on: June 11, 2019, 06:26:52 PM »

I think these two are supposed to be kept to their threads.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #794 on: June 11, 2019, 08:24:56 PM »

No not the only one i notice that too even the body langage between her and Harry was abit off like something is off several shotd show they were not comfortable around the family ,maybe its just the sleepless nights taking care of Archie or atleast i hope so.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: