Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 171389 times)
Dani73

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2019, 04:19:28 PM »

Both ladies looking great!!!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2019, 08:31:33 AM »

HM is visiting my old school today.

https://twitter.com/ksbph.../1110991730768334848?s=21

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
kbart

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2019, 09:24:40 AM »

Thanks for the Kings Bruton mention. My husband's great-uncle went there. He fell in WW1 so his name is on the memorial hall boards...We found out so much about him from Kings who had old photos of him. Am very happy the Queen will be in the same hall....sorry if OTT
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2019, 02:21:37 PM »

Thanks for the Kings Bruton mention. My husband's great-uncle went there. He fell in WW1 so his name is on the memorial hall boards...We found out so much about him from Kings who had old photos of him. Am very happy the Queen will be in the same hall....sorry if OTT

Thank you for sharing a story of a fellow Brutonian.  Hug  Star There were some amazing photos of today on their twitter feed.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2019, 06:42:40 PM »

She also visited Hauser and Wirth Bruton. Eugenie is a Director at Hauser and Wirth London.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
kbart

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2019, 10:52:34 PM »

Thank you for the alert! Kings Bruton must be thrilled with how today's visit went and the photos are magnificent.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2019, 11:36:57 PM »

This is a very off topic question, but could anyone work out if the Queen has her own teeth still or if she uses dentures? To me it looks as though she has her own teeth, which would bee incredible, but I'm no dentist!
She looked absolutely magnificent today. In a world where the young idolise the kardashians and other reality stars, they should take inspiration instead from the queen's dedication to a lifelong role that she may not necessarily have wanted, and certainly was not born to do it.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2019, 01:00:18 AM »

This is a very off topic question, but could anyone work out if the Queen has her own teeth still or if she uses dentures? To me it looks as though she has her own teeth, which would bee incredible, but I'm no dentist!
She looked absolutely magnificent today. In a world where the young idolise the kardashians and other reality stars, they should take inspiration instead from the queen's dedication to a lifelong role that she may not necessarily have wanted, and certainly was not born to do it.

I would not be surprised if she did. Her mother died with her own teeth (I could tell from the discoloration), and HM is in excellent general health.  So possibly.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: April 06, 2019, 06:20:37 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....s-appointment-royals.html

Revealed: The multi-millionaire fixer who boasts he can get you an appointment with the royals - including a palace dinner with Prince Philip - if you you pay £40k a year to join his private members' club

Investor and 'Baron of Houston' Johnny Hon's firm Global Group claims it can get club members access to ‘invitation-only gatherings’ with high ranking royals
    Queen's grandchildren Peter and Zara Phillips as well as Sarah Ferguson are facing questions over links to the firm where they serve in 'director' roles
    Company has posted losses of almost £10 million and is on the verge of collapse

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...mas-dinner-prince-philip/

TOP TABLE Multimillionaire Hong Kong fixer claims he can help you meet Royals and have Christmas dinner with Prince Philip if you join £40k-a-year club

Hong Kong fixer Johnny Hon promises he can get access to 'invitation-only' events for members of his elite club as he boasts of having an extremely influential contacts book

One of the best rated comments in the DM says "The reality is everyone has a price even Royals ."

I'm 100% agree with that comment.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2019, 10:35:01 PM »

Revealed: The multi-millionaire fixer who boasts he can get you an appointment with the royals - including a palace dinner with Prince Philip - if you you pay £40k a year to join his private members' club

Investor and 'Baron of Houston' Johnny Hon's firm Global Group claims it can get club members access to ‘invitation-only gatherings’ with high ranking royals
    Queen's grandchildren Peter and Zara Phillips as well as Sarah Ferguson are facing questions over links to the firm where they serve in 'director' roles

TOP TABLE Multimillionaire Hong Kong fixer claims he can help you meet Royals and have Christmas dinner with Prince Philip if you join £40k-a-year club

Hong Kong fixer Johnny Hon promises he can get access to 'invitation-only' events for members of his elite club as he boasts of having an extremely influential contacts book

One of the best rated comments in the DM says "The reality is everyone has a price even Royals ."

Wow!  If that is true, there will b further damage to the family’s reputation. I don’t see how they could possibly guarantee any kind of appearance from Prince Philip.
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2019, 02:38:13 AM »

Wow!  If that is true, there will b further damage to the family’s reputation. I don’t see how they could possibly guarantee any kind of appearance from Prince Philip.

Well, Fergie has a past reputation for the access thing, and Peter and Autumn sold their wedding photos. There has been gossip in years past about all three using their connections for cash. I'm not surprised actually.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2019, 04:13:15 AM »

Smoke, fire, etc.

But Phil? At 96 or whatever? Highly doubt it.

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2019, 01:01:53 PM »

I wonder if it was that this guy could get invites to charity fundraiser dinners.  Philip had so many patronage’s that there would be a chance of attend a dinner/reception for one of his.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2019, 01:02:05 PM »

And certainly not for Christmas dinner

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2019, 03:34:09 PM »

Charles does this type of thing quite openly. If you are going to write a big check to one of his charities, you get invited to a dinner party at High Grove or Clarence House.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: