Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal News II  (Read 156698 times)
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1350 on: January 09, 2020, 07:55:35 AM »

The Shovel, an Australian satirical magazine has this breaking news: The Queen is also leaving the Royal Family!  
http://www.theshovel.com....VnAvgGGzqyCzM01rXAhdB1EvQ

Laughing. Great find Kashka  Star

After Mariah Carey’s odd tweets about Eminem and his tiny, erhm, body part, I was suspicious at first that perhaps someone has also hacked into the SX account and posted it for fun...but the message is still up, so this must be true and they inedeed plan to step back  Huh? Sounds sudden and raise questions, like how its going to work out? Are they now open for job offers? Set up their own business? Megan return to her acting career? Will it be permanent or they become 'working' royals when needed [read: like after discovering that out of the bubble its not that easy to maintain expensive lifestyle]?

Its good to be financially independent. Most of us become so in our 20s after we've gotten education, job, move out from our parents home. So I guess better later than ever! And they have a lot better starting place than any of us anyway. So good luck with "becoming independent!"

TBH, I'm a little worried that most BRF senior royals are now indeed seniors, like in their 90s, 70s, 60s and mid 50s.
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1351 on: January 09, 2020, 08:21:33 AM »

Found it; the trademark was filed in June already.
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1352 on: January 09, 2020, 08:44:21 AM »

I wonder whether they used only their Instagram for this message, or does anyone know? did they inform BP and the family separately?

Buckingham Palace say the Queen, Charles and William found out about this from the TV.  

Harry's role is to support the monarchy not stab his grandmother/monarch, father and brother in the back. This isn't going to end well

https://www.dailymail.co....ancially-independent.html

The Queen's fury as Harry and Meghan quit: Royal couple did NOT tell Her Majesty, Prince Charles or William who all learned of their decision from TV - as aides complain of being 'stabbed in the back'
By Rebecca English, Royal
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1353 on: January 09, 2020, 11:36:11 AM »

Will they still use the Duchy? I’m confused now as they said they wish the release the financial tie of the Sovereign Grant so I assumed they would still use the Duchy but social media has informed me I am wrong?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #1354 on: January 09, 2020, 11:41:11 AM »

They said they still intend to keep the house, the security, and Charles's Duchy money. It is spelled out right there on their word salad of a website. They say the Sovereign Grant only covers five percent of their funding.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Queen’s Tea

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1355 on: January 09, 2020, 11:46:35 AM »

They can’t have it both ways. I don’t think the taxpayers will stand for it.  They’re already disgusted with the whole Andy thing.  It will be interesting to see this play out.  I’m more than happy to see them go, but hope they lose their titles and all UK financial backing.  All of it.  This was a truly disgusting move on their part.  Greed, plain and simple. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1356 on: January 09, 2020, 11:56:58 AM »

It’s fine with a bit of discussion about this because it’s obviously a big thing but now we’re done. We have no wish to attract new posters here who think they are a topic to discuss.

Thanks for keeping it civil Champagne
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: