Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiaras for the younger Princess'  (Read 1671 times)
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2018, 01:57:04 AM »

I was wondering this in one of my insomniatic states, and thought it may be a fun topic to discuss. I've thought for a long time about what tiaras Estelle, Leonore, Adrienne, and any princesses born to the greasy pair might use as their "starter" tiara.
I could see Estelle using the Laurel Wreath, most closely associated with Lillian (personally would love this as it would be a massive two fingers to cp and Hoefia) or the aquamarine from Margretha, before moving onto the baden fringe as crown princess (though I could see vikkan use this as her go to tiara still) . Leonore I could see using either the big aquamarine or the smaller one Madde received, and Adrienne in a tiara made from an old necklace, or failing that Victoria's godawful 18th birthday tiara. Which brings me to, what tiara could Cp and sofias daughters receive? I'd imagine one made from an old necklace or bought from an auction.
As I was pondering this, do people feel that the greasy pair and maddes children will attend tiara events?
I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this  Smiley
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 03:32:17 AM »

That is a good question.  Well, I'm sure Madde's children would attend their cousins' weddings which would in all likelihood be tiara events, but that's it. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 09:44:13 PM »

If there is any mercy left in the universe, Slitzerella will never have a daughter. Though, I am QUITE sure she is not done birthing snakelettes. Her pre nup, made public by the court, calls for her to receive nothing except any  gifts personally to her, ie her tiara, so she will need multiple hostages, excuse me children, so that she can insure a healthy/hefty child support payments and a big house. 4-5 kids would produce a bigger and longer paycheck.
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 11:12:43 PM »

If there is any mercy left in the universe, Slitzerella will never have a daughter. Though, I am QUITE sure she is not done birthing snakelettes. Her pre nup, made public by the court, calls for her to receive nothing except any  gifts personally to her, ie her tiara, so she will need multiple hostages, excuse me children, so that she can insure a healthy/hefty child support payments and a big house. 4-5 kids would produce a bigger and longer paycheck.

Star I agree with you completely.
If she does decide to push out babies like they're smarties,ci hope she has enough that it renders it pointless for them (cp and Sofia) to attend events as they're too big a family.
I also share your views that Snakey is not in this for the long haul, just long enough to be settled for life, and if it happens when vikkan is queen, I'd be interested to see how she plays it compares to how cg would. I just hope the kids are protected and well loved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: