Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO No More's 2018 numbers about royal ladies's spendings on clothes  (Read 6338 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 01:30:20 AM »

Meghan's Mirror has announced that they are going to do a tally of all new pieces Meghan wears in 2019 (i think running) in partnership with UFO.  And same on their Kate blog.  The Stans are going crazy, but I love how one blogger is supporting another.

How this thread is OK...I will also post on Meghan's thread for comments about Meghan.

They aren't now because Meghan's stans have threatened those people and the UFO folks.

I saw...*sshats.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 01:33:10 AM »

I’ve never seen such thin skinned fans.
Let her work speak for itself if she’s so perfect.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 02:01:20 AM »

Meghan's Mirror has announced that they are going to do a tally of all new pieces Meghan wears in 2019 (i think running) in partnership with UFO.  And same on their Kate blog.  The Stans are going crazy, but I love how one blogger is supporting another.

How this thread is OK...I will also post on Meghan's thread for comments about Meghan.

They aren't now because Meghan's stans have threatened those people and the UFO folks.

I saw...*sshats.

Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!   Ranting

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 07:26:36 AM »

Sorry, but what is UFO?
Night Blooming Jasmine

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 07:43:00 AM »

UFO No More, a blog that tracks royal fashion that was in the media recently for getting in trouble with the Hashemites. Also for publishing Meghan’s crazy total for 6 months compared with other royals.
Night Blooming Jasmine

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 07:49:02 AM »

Meghan's Mirror has announced that they are going to do a tally of all new pieces Meghan wears in 2019 (i think running) in partnership with UFO.  And same on their Kate blog.  The Stans are going crazy, but I love how one blogger is supporting another.

On a related note, UFO is suspending their Twitter account because of abuse from the Meghan Stans. Also, Order of Sartorial Splendour (one of the finest royal blogs out there) and From Berkshire to Buckingham are both going on indefinite hiatus. Whispers from gossip blogs say that both blogs have received a ton of abuse from the stans. That is frightening.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2019, 08:42:45 AM »

I've noticed a lot of blogs are dropping like flies due to the unreasonable, hysterical behavior of the hard-core fans who aren't even fans but crazy people. Such as the reporters on Twitter getting harassed, doxxed, verbally assaulted constantly. Kate fans could be pretty bad, but Meghan's fans are absolutely insane. I wonder if it would help if Meghan or her through KP anyway issued some statement or if they are even aware of it.

Someone I know killed themselves due to internet doxxing and harassment. It has got to stop but it will only get worse.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 12:28:56 PM »

I've noticed a lot of blogs are dropping like flies due to the unreasonable, hysterical behavior of the hard-core fans who aren't even fans but crazy people. Such as the reporters on Twitter getting harassed, doxxed, verbally assaulted constantly. Kate fans could be pretty bad, but Meghan's fans are absolutely insane. I wonder if it would help if Meghan or her through KP anyway issued some statement or if they are even aware of it.

Someone I know killed themselves due to internet doxxing and harassment. It has got to stop but it will only get worse.

Wow Ellie,

I am so sorry this form of harrasment drove your friend over the edge and resulted in such tragic circumstances.

I don't understand what these people get out of such repulsive and antisocial behaviour. The don't know Meghan, they will never meet her and when they go too far they will cause severe and probably irreparable harm to someone who they don't know and has done them no harm.

For the love of all things good it is just clothes, factual numbers which allow others to form an opinion. When did telling the truth become unacceptable.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 12:35:57 PM »

This is what happens when royal become celebrities - they attract celebrity fans. People who know nothing about history or tradition or what being royal actually means. There behaviour is frightening, their thinking absolutely delusional. You can't argue with stupid but they can do a hell of alot of damage.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 12:58:20 PM »

Meghan's Mirror has announced that they are going to do a tally of all new pieces Meghan wears in 2019 (i think running) in partnership with UFO.  And same on their Kate blog.  The Stans are going crazy, but I love how one blogger is supporting another.

On a related note, UFO is suspending their Twitter account because of abuse from the Meghan Stans. Also, Order of Sartorial Splendour (one of the finest royal blogs out there) and From Berkshire to Buckingham are both going on indefinite hiatus. Whispers from gossip blogs say that both blogs have received a ton of abuse from the stans. That is frightening.

I am appalled at the news of all these blogs shutting down or going on a hiatus due to fans’ abuse. I love sartorial splendor, I have never commented but I used to read it every day with great pleasure. The violence from these so-called “fans” is intolerable... they aren’t even fans, they are nothing but nutjobs with a lot of free time on their hands!
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 09:14:03 PM »

I am appalled at the news of all these blogs shutting down or going on a hiatus due to fans’ abuse. I love sartorial splendor, I have never commented but I used to read it every day with great pleasure. The violence from these so-called “fans” is intolerable... they aren’t even fans, they are nothing but nutjobs with a lot of free time on their hands!

That is sad and pathetic of fans to drive these blogs to take a break.  It sucks.   Cry

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 11:08:25 PM »

There are places which speculate on the death of the heirs and kids, places which specifically do some horrible photo montages and are busy doxing bloggers and accounts which favor Kate.
Still easy to trace her spending, her fans out her anyway first. Funny they often use her mothers name  instead of Markle. So many powerful, game changing statements are made/sarc.
Unfortunate for the bloggers if they earn this way.
jessmie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:06 AM »

Please tell me that Meghan’s amount also includes her wedding dress! If not, spending almost half a million on clothes and accessories in just a year is absolutely insane!! And btw, even though I am not a Meghan sugar, let’s not pretend that Kate hasn’t spent similar amounts in the past or wouldn’t have spent more this year had she not been on maternity leave or if she had to do a tour.

That aside, it’s astonishing how much both Kate and Meghan spend on designer labels! Sure other royal ladies spend a lot too, Mary and MM being two of them, but a lot of clothes Kate and Meghan wear, at least for more formal events, cost from £1000 upwards, and they are custom made. How much money does Charles make to be able to foot the bill for these excesses?
PinkPanther

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 08:06:22 AM »

Charles' spending money comes from the Duchy of Cornwall. The last year I could find a solid earnings report for the Duchy was 2013, where it made £19 million profit. The Duchy seems to grow in profit value about 4% each year. If that has held true for the last five years, then Charles probably now has about £23 million a year to spend on himself, Camilla, and the Cambridge and Sussex households.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 08:26:49 AM »

He also uses that money to pay for all their staff, household stuff, charity donations he makes personally...

Imagine Meghan with all that cash yearly!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: