Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO No More's 2018 numbers about royal ladies's spendings on clothes  (Read 6320 times)
PinkPanther

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 08:50:04 AM »

Right. Charles makes a good deal of money from the Duchy but he also has a lot of financial responsibilities.

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 02:12:52 PM »

Please tell me that Meghanís amount also includes her wedding dress! If not, spending almost half a million on clothes and accessories in just a year is absolutely insane!! And btw, even though I am not a Meghan sugar, letís not pretend that Kate hasnít spent similar amounts in the past or wouldnít have spent more this year had she not been on maternity leave or if she had to do a tour.

That aside, itís astonishing how much both Kate and Meghan spend on designer labels! Sure other royal ladies spend a lot too, Mary and MM being two of them, but a lot of clothes Kate and Meghan wear, at least for more formal events, cost from £1000 upwards, and they are custom made. How much money does Charles make to be able to foot the bill for these excesses?

Only the evening dress.  Stella McCarthy release a similar design for $5,200.  But if you look at the below link while the lining is 93% silk and 7% elastine the body is 64% viscose, 32% acetate and 4% elastane...Meghan's version was entirely silk crepe (don't know the percentage but I'm guess very high like 90--100%).

The ceremony gown and veil are not included as it is near impossible to guess the cost.

https://www.net-a-porter....om/us/en/product/1116983?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: