Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle - News and Events 2019  (Read 76074 times)
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 04:42:18 PM »

I’m sorry, but that disgusts me.  I was ready to excuse her a little, figuring the wedding gown was included in the total.  What a gigantic hypocrite she is.  Humanitarian?!  What a joke! 

I think the humanitarian shtick is dead in the water now.  She will move onto an Earth Mother narrative in 2019.

And then we'll find out that she has three nannies for the sprog  - a day nanny, a night nanny and then a relief nanny; all employed at the same time.
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »

We will never know, but I wonder what Doria really thinks of her daughter now. Their values seem so different based on their chosen careers. But she will surely benefit in some way, so who knows?
thecrownjewelthief

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 05:09:12 PM »

Does Meghan have any events scheduled for 2019 yet? I'm hoping she announces some patronages this month and interested to see what they are.

Hope springs eternal (though I don't know why).
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 05:10:24 PM »

The media "claims" that she will not allow Harry any soda,wine,beer,liquor,coffee,tea,red meat,lamb,pork or shell fish...and of course no more hunting.            Wonder how long Harry will put up with all that.     He can have water,veggies,fruit and chicken once a week.........................
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 05:11:28 PM »

Does Meghan have any events scheduled for 2019 yet? I'm hoping she announces some patronages this month and interested to see what they are.

Nothing announced at this time. The Queen's grandchildren don't see to post their upcoming events on the official website under future engagements. KP Twitter tends to make the events known a week or so in advance depending upon the event. The only one listed with an event next week is William on 1/9/19 with London Air Ambulance.

I've read that her patronages might be announced in late January or in early February.  Smiley
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »

Since her humanitarian image has been disproven, I think in 2019 once the baby is born they’ll go with a “mothering icon” image already supported by the bump cradling  Roll Eyes
ElisaRose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »

I’m sorry, but that disgusts me.  I was ready to excuse her a little, figuring the wedding gown was included in the total.  What a gigantic hypocrite she is.  Humanitarian?!  What a joke! 

I think the humanitarian shtick is dead in the water now.  She will move onto an Earth Mother narrative in 2019.

I too am interested in the new narrative. She starts on the back foot with me if being an earth mother is the script she choses. In her previous relationships she seemed not even remotely interested in parenthood and now she is preggers before you can say ‘baby’. Snare That makes me question her motives. I wouldn’t if we not had been through all of last year’s mayhem. I’m afraid that this child is nothing more than an accessory and meal ticket. I wish for its health and wellbeing it will spend a lot of time with the Cambridges, Tindalls, Philps’ etc.  Sad

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH Princess Margaret
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 05:26:44 PM »

I too am interested in the new narrative. She starts on the back foot with me if being an earth mother is the script she choses. In her previous relationships she seemed not even remotely interested in parenthood and now she is preggers before you can say ‘baby’. Snare That makes me question her motives. I wouldn’t if we not had been through all of last year’s mayhem. I’m afraid that this child is nothing more than an accessory and meal ticket. I wish for its health and wellbeing it will spend a lot of time with the Cambridges, Tindalls, Philps’ etc.  Sad

I think the mothering image will be the new look. A la feeding the baby an all natural gluten free, vegan diet, etc. I also think they’ll claim she doesn’t get along with the rest of the BRF because she wants to be a hands on mom and the evil BRF is going against her.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 05:53:45 PM by PrincessOdette » Logged
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 06:07:47 PM »

I don’t see the big deal, she gave away stuff she no longer needed or wanted to her friends.  I’m sure if they found it offensive they wouldn’t have turned up or had anything, my daughters are forever having a sort out and giving away bags full of clothes to friends and their friends do it in return.  I don’t see why anyone should be obligated to give to charity as opposed to friends, they’re her clothes to do what she wanted with.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 06:11:48 PM »

I don’t see the big deal, she gave away stuff she no longer needed or wanted to her friends.  I’m sure if they found it offensive they wouldn’t have turned up or had anything, my daughters are forever having a sort out and giving away bags full of clothes to friends and their friends do it in return.  I don’t see why anyone should be obligated to give to charity as opposed to friends, they’re her clothes to do what she wanted with.

If anything, the friends should be thankful because they can now wear clothes New Jesus once wore.  Perhaps some of her game changing magic will rub off on them and they too can bag a dull balding prince.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
karma chamelion

Small Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 06:20:27 PM »

I don’t see the big deal, she gave away stuff she no longer needed or wanted to her friends.  I’m sure if they found it offensive they wouldn’t have turned up or had anything, my daughters are forever having a sort out and giving away bags full of clothes to friends and their friends do it in return.  I don’t see why anyone should be obligated to give to charity as opposed to friends, they’re her clothes to do what she wanted with.

Unless your daughters are game-changing humanitarian Messiahs I think the analogy is not fitting (just like MEghan's half a million dollar wardrobe)

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 06:32:24 PM »

Unless your daughters are game-changing humanitarian Messiahs I think the analogy is not fitting (just like MEghan's half a million dollar wardrobe)

I also don’t understand why any of her friends would show up to such a party since the entire idea was...she was then too good for Zara. But they were not  Roll Eyes

I exchanged clothes with my cousins growing up and our children do now...the basic premise of those type of situations is you no longer fit/have no use for what you are giving to your friend...not “Hey I can afford better now”

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »

You probably can't change the world wearing Zara, is the logic.  One needs Givenchy and Cartier in order to truly shake things up.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »

We will never know, but I wonder what Doria really thinks of her daughter now. Their values seem so different based on their chosen careers. But she will surely benefit in some way, so who knows?

Doria is O/T.
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2019, 06:55:31 PM »

You probably can't change the world wearing Zara, is the logic.  One needs Givenchy and Cartier in order to truly shake things up.
I don’t know but I think I’d feel pretty empowered wearing Givenchy and Cartier 
To further add to her logic, Meghan Antoinette must act and dress like the elites if she’s going to influence them to be game changers like her
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:07:14 PM by PrincessOdette » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: