Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle - News and Events 2019  (Read 188130 times)
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1665 on: February 12, 2019, 03:16:52 AM »

Harry’s mother had a decade or so of very good will built up, to her (final) public reputation as the “People’s Princess” (TBlair).  Many many hours of genuine work, while pregnant and pregnant again, picking up charities and spending lots of one on one time, much of it away from the cameras.  As a result, when the battles came, she had won over an amount of support based on that hard work that frankly astonished the BRF.  The expectation was that either she would toe the line, or fade away, but never for her to do what she actually did.  What was it, over 400 persons, each representing a single charity that she was part of, in her funeral procession?  A decade.  Ten years or more - not one and maybe a half.

Somehow, Markle thought she had that kind of glowing good will awarded to her by right of her MIL, by right of her own special and unique qualities.  She thought when Harry said how lucky he was to have her, that meant that all of the BRF and the UK was lucky to have her - she never doubted it.  She has acted in supreme self-confidence and self-aggrandizement.  She’s not puzzled at all that she isn’t universally and immediately adored.  She simply believes anyone who doesn’t worship her can and will be brought to heel or punished for it, although I’m sure she’d dress it up as “the Universe” or “karma”.  Her idea of punishment includes erasing a person.  She erased her immediately prior husband and that went smoothly.  She erased her prior significant relationship (husband?) before that.  She erased the chef after that, smooth as silk again.  Well, Thomas proved to be sticky, didn’t he?  Not so easily erased.  Other family members are sticky, aren’t they?  Not smooth as silk.  They simply aren’t accepting The Truth According To Meghan.  Neither are the people she is doxxing.  Neither are many of us.  So, punishments will rain down from her and she will doggedly pursue avenue after avenue to silence anyone who doesn’t see The Truth, and with whatever weapons available:  doxxing, suing, flailing, PR-ing, merching for money to continue the war.

I’m reminded of this:

https://xkcd.com/386/

Harry still doesn’t know where it all went wrong but he’d dug in on positions.  I don’t pity him.  Made, bed, lie.

I’d thoroughly enjoy watching “KP” attempt a lawsuit.  Not for a moment do I think that either Charles or HM would permit it, but I surely will enjoy as Markle frenzies herself in flogging the idea.

ETA:  I think it would be highly illuminating if we knew where Doria was during that decade + that she was gone for, that Thomas was single-parenting during.

Who has jurisdiction over the lawsuit? She's a US citizen, not British, so I would think US law would have the jurisdiction, in which case the lawsuit would get thrown out because she's a public person/celebrity. Suing your Father is universally bad form so I don't think it will win her any fans on that one. JMO.

Her poor dad, if he still cares this must break his heart. I'm not sure that he still cares, its been a long time since his darling baby girl has made an effort to be part of his life so he may have given up by now.

I hope when people call him out for being selfish, indiscreet, low-class they remember that he didn't ask for any of this. He's had his life turned upside down by his narcissistic daughter and now he's being terrorized by her. She, Harry, KP and everyone else should be ashamed at how they've treated this guy. A little kindness would have gone a long way to making him feel invested and included and would have cost Meghan nothing. But she's not kind and she's not thoughtful or sensitive to others, and now they're reaping the whirlwind. And I say good, bring it on.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1666 on: February 12, 2019, 03:38:53 AM »

Hello Dishers!

I haven't posted here in years. I came back because I feel its time to dive back into the murky Markle waters and do some serious dishing.
What is going to happen next?  Nerves   I'm on the edge of my seat - Thomas and Samantha Markle will not let this rest and will fight it out to the bitter end - apparently.

Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1667 on: February 12, 2019, 04:08:01 AM »

I don’t think they will sue Thomas Markle, it would be incredible idiotic if they did so. They might think they can use it as a threat to silence him, but that won’t work either. (I have zero sympathy for Mr. Markle, he is a throughly unsympathetic character IMO.)
Meghan clearly cut her father and siblings out of her life, because they didn’t fit into the polished image she created for herself.
The fact is Harry shouldn’t have been allowed to marry her unless the family situation was put in order.
From early on in their relationship, right through it, to just before the wedding day, there was trouble with Thomas and the step-siblings. It was obvious a mile away, that there would be trouble after the wedding as well.
Now all this is being played out in public. Extremely embarrassing.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1668 on: February 12, 2019, 04:15:28 AM »

Harry’s mother had a decade or so of very good will built up, to her (final) public reputation as the “People’s Princess” (TBlair).  Many many hours of genuine work, while pregnant and pregnant again, picking up charities and spending lots of one on one time, much of it away from the cameras.  As a result, when the battles came, she had won over an amount of support based on that hard work that frankly astonished the BRF.  The expectation was that either she would toe the line, or fade away, but never for her to do what she actually did.  What was it, over 400 persons, each representing a single charity that she was part of, in her funeral procession?  A decade.  Ten years or more - not one and maybe a half.

Somehow, Markle thought she had that kind of glowing good will awarded to her by right of her MIL, by right of her own special and unique qualities.  She thought when Harry said how lucky he was to have her, that meant that all of the BRF and the UK was lucky to have her - she never doubted it.  She has acted in supreme self-confidence and self-aggrandizement.  She’s not puzzled at all that she isn’t universally and immediately adored.  She simply believes anyone who doesn’t worship her can and will be brought to heel or punished for it, although I’m sure she’d dress it up as “the Universe” or “karma”.  Her idea of punishment includes erasing a person.  She erased her immediately prior husband and that went smoothly.  She erased her prior significant relationship (husband?) before that.  She erased the chef after that, smooth as silk again.  Well, Thomas proved to be sticky, didn’t he?  Not so easily erased.  Other family members are sticky, aren’t they?  Not smooth as silk.  They simply aren’t accepting The Truth According To Meghan.  Neither are the people she is doxxing.  Neither are many of us.  So, punishments will rain down from her and she will doggedly pursue avenue after avenue to silence anyone who doesn’t see The Truth, and with whatever weapons available:  doxxing, suing, flailing, PR-ing, merching for money to continue the war.

I’m reminded of this:

https://xkcd.com/386/

Harry still doesn’t know where it all went wrong but he’d dug in on positions.  I don’t pity him.  Made, bed, lie.

I’d thoroughly enjoy watching “KP” attempt a lawsuit.  Not for a moment do I think that either Charles or HM would permit it, but I surely will enjoy as Markle frenzies herself in flogging the idea.

ETA:  I think it would be highly illuminating if we knew where Doria was during that decade + that she was gone for, that Thomas was single-parenting during.

Star Star for Curtains  Hug

I am reminded of that wonderful quote form Thich Nhat Hanh:

sometimes people who cannot find any way to resolve a problem with someone else are tempted to eliminate the problem by eliminating the other person. This is not an act of freedom but an act of despair and great ignorance; it will not bring freedom or peace'.

Star KC

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1669 on: February 12, 2019, 04:44:52 AM »

Not sure it was posted here:

REVEALED: Meghan Markle was AWARE her father Thomas Markle would publish emotional letter

https://www.express.co.uk...2019-prince-Harry-wedding

"Many of those things in that letter were written with the public in mind"
Omid Scobie
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1670 on: February 12, 2019, 05:07:07 AM »

Omid is a Meghan mouthpiece, but it's the same thing we have been saying here, it was written in such a style as to evoke sympathy and knowing her father would one day leak it. It's backfired on her a bit I think.
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1671 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:57 AM »

So the phony pretentious handwriting was for the public too  Huh?  Blink

And if she was so confident that he would inevitably leak the letter why did she need her "friends" to mention its existence in the People article? Was she getting a little scared that after 6 months he still wasn't leaking it and therefore had to push and force his hand or something? Thinking

Nothing makes any sense which is why its all backfiring on her but I guess that's no surprise
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1672 on: February 12, 2019, 08:53:32 AM »

Hello Dishers!

I haven't posted here in years. I came back because I feel its time to dive back into the murky Markle waters and do some serious dishing.
What is going to happen next?  Nerves   I'm on the edge of my seat - Thomas and Samantha Markle will not let this rest and will fight it out to the bitter end - apparently.

Hi Clover, welcome back  Star

Did you bring popcorn? We're running a bit low.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1673 on: February 12, 2019, 09:31:09 AM »

Hello Dishers!

welcome back Clover it's been a while. Jumping

By the way,  who is that handsome young RAF officer in your signature.
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1674 on: February 12, 2019, 09:53:07 AM »

Finally, some commentary from Meghan Lainey:

https://www.laineygossip....o-the-british-press/51944

Imelda has finally confirmed she is "going rogue". I hope she watches out for the "vipers"
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1675 on: February 12, 2019, 10:03:46 AM »

Hello Dishers!

welcome back Clover it's been a while. Jumping

By the way,  who is that handsome young RAF officer in your signature.

I think it is prince Philip.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1676 on: February 12, 2019, 12:20:23 PM »

I don't understand why The Queen does not intervene in order to stop this madness. The source of all these is Sparkle's PR and she needs to stop having her own PR, especially when they work this way. Sparkle's PR undermines the brf and I cannot understand how the brf allows that. Even worse, I'm afraid she would be unstoppable after a possible divorce.

Because as bad as it is now we have yet to hit nuclear...that comes after something like a tell all book, Panorama interview, or toe sucking.  Once it hits nuclear then (hopefully) either the Queen or Charles will tell them it's time to go...and if Harry still wants to be married then he might have to go too.  If Harry and/or Meghan decided that they want out of the marriage then hopefully TPTB will make it happen. 

I know that there are those that disagree with me but her settlement must be contingent on signing and keeping to an NDA...best way to do so is no lump sum but instead a yearly allowance until baby is 18/21/25ish and housing until such time as well.  The way she loves to live off of other (parents, husband, boyfriend, and now BRF) she won't want to lose either.  No NDA was the mistake they made with Sarah...they won't/shouldn't make the same mistake twice.  In another 20--25 year no one will care what the mother of the at most 6th in line has to say...especially after years of silence...she'd have almost zero credibility if everyone knew her NDA had expired...she'd just look like a crazed angry woman who needed to get over herself.

Diana and Charles signed a NDA that prohibited them from discussing the details of the divorce or of their married life...best way to go.
It sounds like sci-fi to me the possibility of publishing a tell-all book while still being a part of the brf.
IMO the whole situation is like a rollercoaster and I suppose Harry is under huge press - of course because of his own choice.

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #1677 on: February 12, 2019, 12:31:02 PM »

Hello Dishers!

Welcome back, Clover!   Hug   Star  Murky Markle waters.  Like that.

Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1678 on: February 12, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »

I don't understand why The Queen does not intervene in order to stop this madness. The source of all these is Sparkle's PR and she needs to stop having her own PR, especially when they work this way. Sparkle's PR undermines the brf and I cannot understand how the brf allows that. Even worse, I'm afraid she would be unstoppable after a possible divorce.

Because as bad as it is now we have yet to hit nuclear...that comes after something like a tell all book, Panorama interview, or toe sucking.  Once it hits nuclear then (hopefully) either the Queen or Charles will tell them it's time to go...and if Harry still wants to be married then he might have to go too.  If Harry and/or Meghan decided that they want out of the marriage then hopefully TPTB will make it happen. 

I know that there are those that disagree with me but her settlement must be contingent on signing and keeping to an NDA...best way to do so is no lump sum but instead a yearly allowance until baby is 18/21/25ish and housing until such time as well.  The way she loves to live off of other (parents, husband, boyfriend, and now BRF) she won't want to lose either.  No NDA was the mistake they made with Sarah...they won't/shouldn't make the same mistake twice.  In another 20--25 year no one will care what the mother of the at most 6th in line has to say...especially after years of silence...she'd have almost zero credibility if everyone knew her NDA had expired...she'd just look like a crazed angry woman who needed to get over herself.

Diana and Charles signed a NDA that prohibited them from discussing the details of the divorce or of their married life...best way to go.
It sounds like sci-fi to me the possibility of publishing a tell-all book while still being a part of the brf.
IMO the whole situation is like a rollercoaster and I suppose Harry is under huge press - of course because of his own choice.

I think what I meant was something along the line of Morton's book...published in May 1992 and the separation was announced in December 1992...it was basically a tell all wrapped in a biography package.
LarLa

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1679 on: February 12, 2019, 12:52:03 PM »

My lord there hasn't been this much gossip and messiness in the BRF in years! Now Fergie is weighing in! Meghan had been rogue for awhile I think. None of this is how the royals deal with these things. I don't see this marriage lasting to a second baby. How can Harry and Meghan seriously be part of the family but doing whatever they want? Its like a company director running his own company inside the company. Theyd get fired. This letter thing is so cringey and frankly not something an adult would do. Oh what a circus.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: