Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 169   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle - News and Events 2019  (Read 206416 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1620 on: February 11, 2019, 11:22:33 AM »

Well Harry maybe was more popular than William but i will be surprised he ever was taking seriously...
Sure in time of the truth ppl will prefer the safe boring predictable option over the volatil immature party lover one...i know i will if there no other choice.

If the place is enjoying the situation to make the Cambridge look good still Meg and her handbag doing not anybody else they create this mess because of their irresponsable narcist behavior...yaaaaaaa the Family she never had and they expect them to still silent  Roll Eyes

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1621 on: February 11, 2019, 12:04:54 PM »

Harry in his youth was many times the scapegoat for William's antics, that I agree.

But all this mess is on Harry and Meghan alone, not the Cambridges. They created the situation with the Markles, they played games with the press, they showed a irresponsible and narcisist behavior... And now everything is falling apart because they were unable to see beyhond their egos and do their job properly.

William and Kate don't need to lift a finger, the Sussexes are doing all by themselves.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

#teamtessy

Ignore
« Reply #1622 on: February 11, 2019, 12:46:21 PM »

Hi
I used to post on RD quite a bit a few years ago. Recently, I have returned, and started lurking and reading up on old threads. Inspired by the Sussex train wreck Iím now back posting. Smiley

The letter situation, and Meghanís public arguments with her estranged family, is irrelevant overall, itís not central to what is actually going on.  

IMO before Meghan Markle arrived at the scene, the biggest problem for the British monarchy was Harryís popularity and the utter disaster of the Cambridges.
IMO Meghan is the victim of a very consistent negative media campaign, lead by the Daily Mail, that borders on character assassination.
The real target, though, is not Meghan, but Harry. Meghan is a proxy for Harry. The people attacking her are to frightened to attack Harry directly, so use her as a punching bag.

The media campaign against Meghan is also used to make various members of the RF look better. Mainly William and Kate, but basically the RF as a whole.

Some have asked why the palace has not not shut this entire scandal down? And it is indeed a very good question, as to why they havenít stopped consistent attacks on one of the RFís now senior members? IMO it is because they are behind it, or an important circle within the royal machinery is.

I agree that Meghan Markle was
and is an unsuitable partner for Harry, and thoroughly inappropriate as a member of the RF, but so is Camilla and Kate. She is a fame whore, and far too happy for the media, but so was so many royal brides. None of them received such criticism in the press.
I donít think Harry and Meghan will be divorced. I think it is a very natural relationship. She didnít lure Harry in and force him to marry her. He did it of his own will. I think some people have to realise that, quite honestly.

Yay! It's Rescue!  Star

I came here to drink wine and rag on male royals
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1623 on: February 11, 2019, 01:20:53 PM »

Hi
I used to post on RD quite a bit a few years ago. Recently, I have returned, and started lurking and reading up on old threads. Inspired by the Sussex train wreck Iím now back posting. Smiley

The letter situation, and Meghanís public arguments with her estranged family, is irrelevant overall, itís not central to what is actually going on.  

IMO before Meghan Markle arrived at the scene, the biggest problem for the British monarchy was Harryís popularity and the utter disaster of the Cambridges.
IMO Meghan is the victim of a very consistent negative media campaign, lead by the Daily Mail, that borders on character assassination.
The real target, though, is not Meghan, but Harry. Meghan is a proxy for Harry. The people attacking her are to frightened to attack Harry directly, so use her as a punching bag.

The media campaign against Meghan is also used to make various members of the RF look better. Mainly William and Kate, but basically the RF as a whole.

Some have asked why the palace has not not shut this entire scandal down? And it is indeed a very good question, as to why they havenít stopped consistent attacks on one of the RFís now senior members? IMO it is because they are behind it, or an important circle within the royal machinery is.

and is an unsuitable partner for Harry, and thoroughly inappropriate as a member of the RF, but so is Camilla and Kate. She is a fame whore, and far too happy for the media, but so was so many royal brides. None of them received such criticism in the press.
I donít think Harry and Meghan will be divorced. I think it is a very natural relationship. She didnít lure Harry in and force him to marry her. He did it of his own will. I think some people have to realise that, quite honestly.

Welcome back Rescue 
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1624 on: February 11, 2019, 01:21:37 PM »

Hi Rescue!  So very nice to see you again.   Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1625 on: February 11, 2019, 01:58:06 PM »

Hi
I used to post on RD quite a bit a few years ago. Recently, I have returned, and started lurking and reading up on old threads. Inspired by the Sussex train wreck I’m now back posting. Smiley

The letter situation, and Meghan’s public arguments with her estranged family, is irrelevant overall, it’s not central to what is actually going on. 

IMO before Meghan Markle arrived at the scene, the biggest problem for the British monarchy was Harry’s popularity and the utter disaster of the Cambridges.

Some have asked why the palace has not not shut this entire scandal down? And it is indeed a very good question, as to why they haven’t stopped consistent attacks on one of the RF’s now senior members? IMO it is because they are behind it, or an important circle within the royal machinery is.

I don’t think Harry and Meghan will be divorced. I think it is a very natural relationship. She didn’t lure Harry in and force him to marry her. He did it of his own will. I think some people have to realise that, quite honestly.

Welcome back Rescue 

Welcome back!  Star

It’s nice to see opposing viewpoints here. When Meghan first burst on the scene, I confess I was excited to see someone who seemed so different.  I’ve come to change my mind based on her behavior (out of control spending, just for one).

While I really don’t think anyone considers The Fail as unassailable,  I do agree that Harry is getting thrown under the bus. It doesn’t help that he is slipping towards that bus on a self inflicted banana peel though.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1626 on: February 11, 2019, 02:51:30 PM »

I agree with Rescue on the comparisons making the Cambridges look better.  But not the press out to get Harry for that purpose, just a side effect. (Although I do think Harrys letter and US exclusives are making the entire British press angry - the Cambs also have isolated them,  not given pretour meetings,  held pictures,  taken their own to have copywrite etc)

I think Harry and Meghans relationship puts some complaints about the Cambs in different context....

Tungsten - should go to Kate. She never let the press get to her 'publicly'. We thought she was arrogant or didn't care.  But how could she not?  Meghan has shown how thin skinned she is (even a stupid rumor about atomizers in a church had to be publicly corrected because she's too close to God to ask for them, most thought it was rubbish or she was curious, not that she threw a tantrum over it)

Waity Katie - the too long dating of William and Kate is now thought to be wise as both would know what they were getting into and become familiar with what would be given up and press scrutiny.  The whirlwind rewrote the punishing waity (for someone better) years.

Boring Kate - Boring fashion, old lady stiff style,  boring events,  boring small talk.  Snooze fest.  Now upstage-Meghan leading Harry by her cupped bump enters stage-right. Her fashion is picked apart for being wrinkled and unpolished. She's made Kates boring fashion look appropriate.

Spending - both couples are spent/ding millions on houses across the country, but fashion wise Kate was dragged out every New Year for wearing $500 LK Bennett dresses all the time instead of the $50 high street.  Meghan's $5000 dresses are now being scrutinized as to why she couldn't buy the $500  version.
Ktc

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1627 on: February 11, 2019, 03:08:06 PM »

I agree with Rescue on the comparisons making the Cambridges look better.  But not the press out to get Harry for that purpose, just a side effect. (Although I do think Harrys letter and US exclusives are making the entire British press angry - the Cambs also have isolated them,  not given pretour meetings,  held pictures,  taken their own to have copywrite etc)

I think Harry and Meghans relationship puts some complaints about the Cambs in different context....

Tungsten - should go to Kate. She never let the press get to her 'publicly'. We thought she was arrogant or didn't care.  But how could she not?  Meghan has shown how thin skinned she is (even a stupid rumor about atomizers in a church had to be publicly corrected because she's too close to God to ask for them, most thought it was rubbish or she was curious, not that she threw a tantrum over it)

Waity Katie - the too long dating of William and Kate is now thought to be wise as both would know what they were getting into and become familiar with what would be given up and press scrutiny.  The whirlwind rewrote the punishing waity (for someone better) years.

Boring Kate - Boring fashion, old lady stiff style,  boring events,  boring small talk.  Snooze fest.  Now upstage-Meghan leading Harry by her cupped bump enters stage-right. Her fashion is picked apart for being wrinkled and unpolished. She's made Kates boring fashion look appropriate.

Spending - both couples are spent/ding millions on houses across the country, but fashion wise Kate was dragged out every New Year for wearing $500 LK Bennett dresses all the time instead of the $50 high street.  Meghan's $5000 dresses are now being scrutinized as to why she couldn't buy the $500  version.

Thumb up
rainbow

Micro Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #1628 on: February 11, 2019, 03:19:49 PM »

Altough the main topic is Meghan, I think Harry's former popularity should receive a PR Oscar(or Nobel?) for those who were behind it. Because what sane person would want as a king a person wearing a nazi uniform?  I would think he's A) mentally challenged or B) a nazi sympathizer. Especially with their family antecedents.  
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1629 on: February 11, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »

Altough the main topic is Meghan, I think Harry's former popularity should receive a PR Oscar(or Nobel?) for those who were behind it. Because what sane person would want as a king a person wearing a nazi uniform?  I would think he's A) mentally challenged or B) a nazi sympathizer. Especially with their family antecedents.  

rainbow the answer is A, just  look at his behaviour and it's consequences when he takes the initiative or let's his most beloved consort take the lead.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1630 on: February 11, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »

Altough the main topic is Meghan, I think Harry's former popularity should receive a PR Oscar(or Nobel?) for those who were behind it. Because what sane person would want as a king a person wearing a nazi uniform?  I would think he's A) mentally challenged or B) a nazi sympathizer. Especially with their family antecedents. 

rainbow the answer is A, just  look at his behaviour and it's consequences when he takes the initiative or let's his most beloved consort take the lead.

Star rainbow, leatherface. Yes, a nazi costume worn to a "Colonials and natives" fancy dress party and now he is the Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.  lest we forget, he also called the a fellow soldier a "Paki" , apparently par for the course at the time in the British Armed forces according to the defence presented for the racial slur.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1631 on: February 11, 2019, 05:13:11 PM »

Star Star Star Brilliant, Eliza B!
rainbow

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1632 on: February 11, 2019, 05:16:51 PM »

Most likely, so who would've wanted him as a king? Here enters the PR machine in action and a couple of years later we have our cool war hero Prince.  There is no evidence the palace wanted him to be family's scapegoat, au contraire,  they worked hard to save his image.
And clearly they are not the ones writing letters and arranging fake stories in People. They(HM/Charles/advisers) can't do much at this point because she's pregnant.
rainbow

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1633 on: February 11, 2019, 05:24:26 PM »

Yes, a nazi costume worn to a "Colonials and natives" fancy dress party and now he is the Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.  lest we forget, he also called the a fellow soldier a "Paki" , apparently par for the course at the time in the British Armed forces according to the defence presented for the racial slur.
And police investigation about shooting rare birds.  Harry and a Van Cutseem were shooting at Sandringham when witnesses saw two hen harriers in flight being shot.
A spokesman for Natural England said last night: "We were shocked that two of the rarest birds of prey that we have in England had been shot." The eyewitnesses on the reserve "were watching the birds, saw them in the air, heard a shot and saw one of them fall and heard another shot and saw that one fall".
Of course, no charges, it was granny's estate, wasn't it? Harry is simply spoiled and now that he's not listening to the PR people anymore we see the result.
I fail to see any conspiracy against him to make the rest of the family look good. These are just his true colors resurfacing. Again.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1634 on: February 11, 2019, 05:24:58 PM »

Most likely, so who would've wanted him as a king? Here enters the PR machine in action and a couple of years later we have our cool war hero Prince.  There is no evidence the palace wanted him to be family's scapegoat, au contraire,  they worked hard to save his image.
And clearly they are not the ones writing letters and arranging fake stories in People. They(HM/Charles/advisers) can't do much at this point because she's pregnant.

This  Star
He is a spoiled brat always been and had proven lately he will always be
Harry so called popularity was hard PR from the British court because while William was the boring he at least was not that much involved in scandals and immature behavior like what you mention here....Harry was always indulged if not that hasty marriage wouldn't happen that fast they wont allow it imo

Again great posts rainbow.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 169   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: