Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle - News and Events 2019  (Read 188175 times)
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: February 12, 2019, 07:50:07 PM »

Harry’s mother had a decade or so of very good will built up, to her (final) public reputation as the “People’s Princess” (TBlair).  Many many hours of genuine work, while pregnant and pregnant again, picking up charities and spending lots of one on one time, much of it away from the cameras.  As a result, when the battles came, she had won over an amount of support based on that hard work that frankly astonished the BRF.  The expectation was that either she would toe the line, or fade away, but never for her to do what she actually did.  What was it, over 400 persons, each representing a single charity that she was part of, in her funeral procession?  A decade.  Ten years or more - not one and maybe a half.

Yeah, let's see if Imelda ever realises that level of goodwill depends on doing more than just standing somewhere with a "concerned" look on her face and a paid of sunglasses dangling from a "crisp white shirt".

I, too, have wondered where her mother was the years she was living with her father, but not sure if a straight answer was ever provided?

She'd be a fool to sue (and I suspect this is just giving a lawyer a call for them to say "yeah, nope, that's US jurisdiction" or something in two minutes), especially since this letter is absolutely baiting. I wonder if Hazmat was aware she sent it, and some of these other games shes playing, but she's just as bad as the rest of her family at this point and is in danger of turning public opinion solidly against her, for which would be quite fatal to her future in the family.
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: February 12, 2019, 08:14:35 PM »

Meghan is wearing a Calvin Klein dress:

Amanda Wakely 'Crombie' coat (which she wore in March last year):

She's in all white. Seems like she's following in Kate's lead??  I don't like what Meghan's wearing  Thumb down

royalviewers

Micro Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: February 12, 2019, 08:22:57 PM »

She's in all white. Seems like she's following in Kate's lead??  I don't like what Meghan's wearing  Thumb down

Channeling Kate  Banana
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: February 12, 2019, 08:55:38 PM »

@RandyDrX   Thank you!  Champagne  Its good to know who he is, he's very handsome.  Lolipop

LarLa

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1699 on: February 12, 2019, 08:58:28 PM »

I will say this is probably one of my favourite looks on her minus the shoes and purse colour. Honestly though she looks just so smug in some of the photos.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: February 12, 2019, 09:08:00 PM »

I clicked on the link and it's been deleted/removes  Thinking The auction ends tomorrow. The only bid it had was 99p.....

It’s a fake - the actual bananas were made into banana bread and distributed to the sex workers, one presumes at a later date.  There is a link to that somewhere here on RD.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1701 on: February 12, 2019, 09:12:40 PM »

So: coat, tiny shitty Tugendhaft earrings & clutch are repeats, shoes might be (from Louis christening, but I wouldn't bet money on it), and the dress (in it's long version) is 1,900 USD.

For her, that's a "cheap" appearance.

Hairdo looks OK to me.

Still not convinced.

The Queen of Style? The Fashionista? My ass.

Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1702 on: February 12, 2019, 09:18:50 PM »

Turtleneck/vneck dress with coat seems to be her MO
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: February 12, 2019, 09:33:50 PM »

Its a bit of an improvement. She does look more polished and pulled together than ususal but still needs work.  Yes

Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: February 12, 2019, 09:38:16 PM »

She's trolling Kate with the white.
ElisaRose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: February 12, 2019, 09:42:43 PM »

https://i.dailymail.co.uk...ge-a-45_1550000115713.jpg
Gosh, Harry how are you doing lad?  Nerves

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH Princess Margaret
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1706 on: February 12, 2019, 09:43:52 PM »

Uhhhh... this was a joint event of both Sussexes?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:24 PM »

Harry’s mother had a decade or so of very good will built up, to her (final) public reputation as the “People’s Princess” (TBlair).  Many many hours of genuine work, while pregnant and pregnant again, picking up charities and spending lots of one on one time, much of it away from the cameras.  As a result, when the battles came, she had won over an amount of support based on that hard work that frankly astonished the BRF.  The expectation was that either she would toe the line, or fade away, but never for her to do what she actually did.  What was it, over 400 persons, each representing a single charity that she was part of, in her funeral procession?  A decade.  Ten years or more - not one and maybe a half.

Somehow, Markle thought she had that kind of glowing good will awarded to her by right of her MIL, by right of her own special and unique qualities.  She thought when Harry said how lucky he was to have her, that meant that all of the BRF and the UK was lucky to have her - she never doubted it.  She has acted in supreme self-confidence and self-aggrandizement.  She’s not puzzled at all that she isn’t universally and immediately adored.  She simply believes anyone who doesn’t worship her can and will be brought to heel or punished for it, although I’m sure she’d dress it up as “the Universe” or “karma”.  Her idea of punishment includes erasing a person.  She erased her immediately prior husband and that went smoothly.  She erased her prior significant relationship (husband?) before that.  She erased the chef after that, smooth as silk again.  Well, Thomas proved to be sticky, didn’t he?  Not so easily erased.  Other family members are sticky, aren’t they?  Not smooth as silk.  They simply aren’t accepting The Truth According To Meghan.  Neither are the people she is doxxing.  Neither are many of us.  So, punishments will rain down from her and she will doggedly pursue avenue after avenue to silence anyone who doesn’t see The Truth, and with whatever weapons available:  doxxing, suing, flailing, PR-ing, merching for money to continue the war.

I’m reminded of this:

https://xkcd.com/386/

Harry still doesn’t know where it all went wrong but he’d dug in on positions.  I don’t pity him.  Made, bed, lie.

I’d thoroughly enjoy watching “KP” attempt a lawsuit.  Not for a moment do I think that either Charles or HM would permit it, but I surely will enjoy as Markle frenzies herself in flogging the idea.

ETA:  I think it would be highly illuminating if we knew where Doria was during that decade + that she was gone for, that Thomas was single-parenting during.

This!  All of it.  Every last word.  Star
ElisaRose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1708 on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:47 PM »

Uhhhh... this was a joint event of both Sussexes?

You mean Harry was actually there??? Secret

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH Princess Margaret
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: February 12, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

Channeling Kate  Banana

This turtleneck looks like a neck brace on her.  This is not an attractive look at all for her. 

Of course, it's ridiculously expensive like all of her very underwhelming and blah clothes.  Roll Eyes 
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: