Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic and Dan news 2020  (Read 2459 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2020, 04:02:34 PM »

I opened a new thread, because the old one has already 160-something pages, and it's cumbersome to go through all those if you search something.

Daniel was scheduled to visit Ungdomsbarometern (The Youth barometer) today, but Victoria also joined him. Ungdomsbarometern keep tracks on trends and subcultures among young people.

Lurker

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:31:22 PM »

Vic's outfit is dreadful, even by her standards.  Polka dot blouse (with dowdy old lady neck bow) with plaid high water pants and shooties.  She looks like she got dressed in the dark. 
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 06:47:04 PM »

Vic's outfit is dreadful, even by her standards.  Polka dot blouse (with dowdy old lady neck bow) with plaid high water pants and shooties.  She looks like she got dressed in the dark. 

My gosh -- that could have been me in the 70's. And we all know what a debacle the 70's were clothing wise.

I never did have high water pants though. And my polka dot pussy bow blouse was retro, thank you. I dug it out of my mom's stash of clothes from the 50's.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »

I honestly didn't even notice the outfit because she and Dan both look a lot more relaxed and healthy than they have lately. Hopefully they had a restful few weeks off and are starting to feel like themselves again.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 10:15:09 PM »

My gosh -- that could have been me in the 70's. And we all know what a debacle the 70's were clothing wise.

I never did have high water pants though. And my polka dot pussy bow blouse was retro, thank you. I dug it out of my mom's stash of clothes from the 50's.

Yes, I really donít mind her outfit. Actually compared to what sheís worn in the last year itís downright suitable.

And I really think the pussy bow is a sartorial message, so thereís that.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 10:57:01 PM »

Enough with the pussy bows .. please!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 10:58:48 PM »

Enough with the pussy bows .. please!

Indeed it's a new year. Time for something refreshing and better fashion.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »

I was actually surprised at how old and unkept her hands look.  Blink Blink
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 09:38:22 AM »

I like her outfit!
I don't mind the pussy bow as long as it's not on a floral dress.
She always looks engaged whenever she has a maeeting/event to attend but this time she looks more relaxed than before the Christmas period.
Daniel looks a bit detached, as he was before the holidays.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 09:49:47 AM »

I opened a new thread, because the old one has already 160-something pages, and it's cumbersome to go through all those if you search something.

Daniel was scheduled to visit Ungdomsbarometern (The Youth barometer) today, but Victoria also joined him. Ungdomsbarometern keep tracks on trends and subcultures among young people.

Booties (just no) and bag (so big) aside, this is a nice outfit for Victoria. Very much in her comfort zone, but more flattering and eyecatching than some of her recent efforts. The blouse is cute.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »

I like the blouse. I hate the rest.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 04:58:23 PM »

I really like that blouse. The look would have been far better with a smaller bag and some nice heels as opposed to the booties.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 08:44:12 PM »

I quite like pussy bow blouses, they can be charmingly feminine and the polka dot one is rather fun and sweet. I do like those shorter pants as well and I am a fan of booties, so all in all the outfit is not bad.
It is however nothing special and I do not really like the colour combo, plus I hate it when the boots and the trousers somewhat miss a connection..
The bad is great, but seriously completely unnecessary, what was she carrying? Silly.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: