Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 671621 times)
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2190 on: July 12, 2019, 11:38:23 PM »

The concert had a agelimit of 13 because og loud music and other families with kids who was stopped was not amused Estelle got to attend, but the court says an own loge with Lower sound was preparered for the family so it was not against the law.... vry Svensson of them
https://www.aftonbladet.s...allica--trots-13-arsgrans

If I were a Swedish taxpayer I wouldn't be amused AT ALL! I think that Victoria and Daniel's behavior both as parents and as future reigning couple leaves much to be desired. They should be leading by example! That the royal family is there to serve the country this is what Estelle needs to learn from her parents, and not that the royal family can cut corners whenever they want just to satisfy a girl's whim. Metallika is still going to be there when Estelle turns 13 and is old enough to attend a concert.

There will be no consequences.

People will be agree and talk a bit. And then in a few days new pictures of the children will be released and everything is forgotten, because they're such a sweet family.

Business as usual.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2191 on: July 13, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »

The concert had a agelimit of 13 because og loud music and other families with kids who was stopped was not amused Estelle got to attend, but the court says an own loge with Lower sound was preparered for the family so it was not against the law.... vry Svensson of them
https://www.aftonbladet.s...allica--trots-13-arsgrans

If I were a Swedish taxpayer I wouldn't be amused AT ALL! I think that Victoria and Daniel's behavior both as parents and as future reigning couple leaves much to be desired. They should be leading by example! That the royal family is there to serve the country this is what Estelle needs to learn from her parents, and not that the royal family can cut corners whenever they want just to satisfy a girl's whim. Metallika is still going to be there when Estelle turns 13 and is old enough to attend a concert.

There will be no consequences.

People will be agree and talk a bit. And then in a few days new pictures of the children will be released and everything is forgotten, because they're such a sweet family.

Business as usual.

Meant angry.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2192 on: July 13, 2019, 02:16:55 PM »

Didn't Estelle go to a kiss concert a couple of years ago?
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2193 on: July 13, 2019, 02:19:46 PM »

Didn't Estelle go to a kiss concert a couple of years ago?

She did.

See here: https://ca.hellomagazine....den-attends-kiss-concert/
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2194 on: July 31, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »

Vacation in Marstrand

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore