Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Swedish Royal News  (Read 77673 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2019, 09:12:00 AM »

I think that window is getting too narrow for the growing family, also the black backround looks gloomy. Its time to change the setting!!!

Or change who attends.  CG and Vic on the square and then Silvia, Dan, Estelle, & Oscar in the window.  CP and family can of course still attend but there is no need to be so special and public.  I hate how this always make CP look like he's the heir.

I thought that when I saw the picture of him down there with CG. Victoria is a saint for tolerating this bulls*** but she'll be queen one day and CG can't do anything about it.

True. And Estelle, another woman, will be Queen after her.

Two strikes for Vic! Champagne

And at that time many European monarchies will have a Queen (regnant), when looking at the current 1st and 2nds in line of the European thrones.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2019, 04:08:39 PM »

I think that window is getting too narrow for the growing family, also the black backround looks gloomy. Its time to change the setting!!!

Or change who attends.  CG and Vic on the square and then Silvia, Dan, Estelle, & Oscar in the window.  CP and family can of course still attend but there is no need to be so special and public.  I hate how this always make CP look like he's the heir.

I thought that when I saw the picture of him down there with CG. Victoria is a saint for tolerating this bulls*** but she'll be queen one day and CG can't do anything about it.

I know that it's more the principle of the matter but CP is down there with CG because he completed military training and is a major in the Swedish Navy.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2019, 04:24:33 PM »

I know that it's more the principle of the matter but CP is down there with CG because he completed military training and is a major in the Swedish Navy.

I thought Victoria also completed at least basic training?  And didn't Daniel also do national service?  But it does look like CP has been in the reserves since 2002.  I guess for me it's just a principle thing and it's not like Victoria would need to be in uniform (if she's not entitled to one)...just stand there in her crown princess glory.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2019, 07:25:11 PM »

I thought Victoria also completed at least basic training?  And didn't Daniel also do national service?  But it does look like CP has been in the reserves since 2002.  I guess for me it's just a principle thing and it's not like Victoria would need to be in uniform (if she's not entitled to one)...just stand there in her crown princess glory.

Yes, Vic completed basic training and Dan served in the Swedish Army as serving was compulsory back then.  However, neither are currently participating in any of the Swedish military branches and CP is.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2019, 07:29:43 PM »

Yes, Vic completed basic training and Dan served in the Swedish Army as serving was compulsory back then.  However, neither are currently participating in any of the Swedish military branches and CP is.

Ok...I guess then it makes sense...but I think I'm just going to refuse to accept CP where Victoria should be (I'm stubborn like that).
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2019, 07:55:46 PM »

Ok...I guess then it makes sense...but I think I'm just going to refuse to accept CP where Victoria should be (I'm stubborn like that).

So am I  Star And I doubt CP's military participation amounts to much but it is what it is.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2019, 07:53:39 AM »

I doubt Victoria is bothered that CP is standing there next to CG. As the future queen, Victoria is anyway always in the picture/front and her younger siblings in her shadows. Let them have one day to be in the front too? As it is we do not see CP's children on this day, only Victoria's kids.

The court has published photos from the event. Sofia is MIA from every one of them    Whistle
https://www.kungahuset.se...d4fb816a59d4ba821e49.html
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »

I tend to think that having CP stood there is a security thing too. I very much doubt it would happen, but if CG were to be assassinated, his heir is stood next to him and would be an easy target. That's probably not the reasoning behind CP standing in the courtyard, but given the assassinations of Olaf Palme and Anna Lindh in Sweden, that sort of thing may play in the back of the organisers' minds. Of course, the family looking through the window is a target too, but slightly safer than being out in the open.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2019, 04:44:09 PM »

CG, Silvia and Daniel held a diplomatic reception for new ambassadors

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2019, 04:20:26 PM »

Victoria and CP attended a birthday party in Stockholm last night

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2019, 05:23:12 PM »

If they had a situation like in Denmark, it would be understandable if they promoted Snake and CP like they do. But there is, IMO no need to have six full time working adult royals in a country the size of Sweden. Plus: the snake and CP don't seem qualified for the job they are doing. So there is no gain.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: May 15, 2019, 10:31:38 AM »

Together with Queen Sofia and Princess Takamado, Silvia and Snakey attended the Dementia Forum X at the Royal Palace in Stockholm today

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: May 15, 2019, 10:46:18 AM »

Snakey has the skunk hair that was all the rage when I was in high school.

I also am thinking she is pregnant again.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: May 15, 2019, 11:44:32 AM »

Once again, S is an insult for the whole Sweden.
Queen Silvia, Queen Sofia and Princess  Takamado all look great. I particularly like what princess Takamado wears, the colour, the fabric, all look so elegant and bright!
I like what the trashy princass wears, it's something I would wear gladly, but her hair looks aweful. The colour of the highlights looks completely out of place, like she did it herself, at home, extremely sloppy job.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: May 15, 2019, 02:25:11 PM »

Together with Queen Sofia and Princess Takamado, Silvia and Snakey attended the Dementia Forum X at the Royal Palace in Stockholm today

Jeeezus did she do those highlights at home from a box?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: