Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Swedish Royal News  (Read 77672 times)
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: July 14, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »

The children have really grown up. But Daniel doesn't look good. I hope he's just tired and it's not some serious illness.

It's more than likely been discussed on the board before, but it's ten years this year since Daniel received his kidney transplant. Does a transplanted organ only have a certain lifespan or is it permanent? I've noticed he looks tired of late, I'm hoping it's just the kids running rings around him, but he has seemed to have not been as working as much in recent months? Imo.

The brother of a friends of mine got a kidney, when he was around 20, he's now over 40 and has the third one. Some are not compatible, some loose their ability too...now it seems to work.

So no it's not for life.

While not for life the fact the his father did a living donation does help increase the useable lifespan of the kidney.  Average lifespan of a related living donor kidney is 15 to 20 years.  Hopefully this kidney will last him a good while yet and when the time come one of the kids will be a good match and willing and able to donate.

My mom is on 40 years with her kidney transplant.  Her donor was her sister and it was a perfect match.  She was one of the earlier transplant patients.

Thatís fabulous.  Iím so happy for her.  I read about a lady in Wisconsin thatís had hers for 45+ years.  Science is incredible sometimes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2019, 08:31:19 PM »

Victoria's birthday celebrations continued with a concert given at Borgholms Stad in Oland. King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Princess Estelle, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia, Prinscess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neil attended the concert given on the occasion of Crown Princess Victoria's birthday celebrations. During the celebration at Borgholms Stadium, Crown Princess Victoria presented The Victoria Prize 2019 to Swedish biathlete Hanna Oberg.

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2019, 06:39:47 PM »

Princess Madeleine and Queen Silvia attended the funeral of Anki Wallenberg in Dalaro church, Sweden 19 July 2019. Anki Wallenberg died in a sailing accident on the lake Geneva. She resided in London and was a close friend to the Swedish Royal Family.
Anki Wallenberg obituary didn't have the dates of her birth and death, only "forever young" and people were told to wear light clothing at the funeral.

SvenskDam
https://www.svenskdam.se/...rg/#&gid=1&pid=11
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: July 18, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: July 18, 2019, 08:28:45 PM »

I didn't know Madeleine's friend Louise is pregnant. Champagne
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: July 23, 2019, 04:51:39 PM »

Madde and Silvia gave an interview to reporter Roger Lundgren, editor-in-chief of Kungliga Magasinet.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: July 23, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »

Madde and Silvia gave an interview to reporter Roger Lundgren, editor-in-chief of Kungliga Magasinet.

Love Maddes sandals

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: July 23, 2019, 05:41:53 PM »

630 EUR and they could be yours, Lady Willoughby >>

https://www.mytheresa.com...ather-sandals-948039.html

The model is on the market for some years, and I love them too, but boy, my sandals pain threshold is way below this price. Several other shoe brands do similar, but all of them look a bad copy.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:48:52 PM by Kaiserin, Reason: to correct ltheink » Logged
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: July 24, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »

The model is on the market for some years, and I love them too, but boy, my sandals pain threshold is way below this price. Several other shoe brands do similar, but all of them look a bad copy.

Kaiserin, thanks for the link  Star Ehh, those sandals look really lovely and can be teamed with different outfits but not on my budget either  Crap

Lovely to see that they are taking the best from the Swedish summer. Recent years the court has published the family photos. Hope this year too!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: July 24, 2019, 01:51:06 PM »

Kaiserin, thanks for the link  Star Ehh, those sandals look really lovely and can be teamed with different outfits but not on my budget either  Crap

Lovely to see that they are taking the best from the Swedish summer. Recent years the court has published the family photos. Hope this year too!

Yeah, that cost is painful for me. Iíll just enjoy admiring them from a distance.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:55 AM »

Eva O'Neill joined the family vacation on ÷land

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: