Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Swedish Royal News  (Read 29305 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »

CG, Silvia, CP and Sof are holidaying in Miami and went to a polo match in Wellington

Sofia in the middle photo looks absolutely terrifying!!

I do think there's more of an effort to get along together, but I strongly suspect that this is for the benefit of the children.

I agree.

This family has a lot of.....issues. Lots of fake smiles and insincerity.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 03:16:50 PM »

perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »

What's with the square patch? bandage? under Silvia's eye?  Thinking
VanillaMoomin

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 05:46:25 PM »

I donít know anything about it, but if she were someone in my life I would suspect that a growth had been removed to be biopsied. Happens all the time to older people, particularly those who were sun worshippers, as so many of her generation were. Itís usually no big deal, and even if itís cancer, as long as it isnít melanoma, itís easy to treat.

What I canít get over is how awful CP looks. So greasy and shriveled. How was he ever considered handsome? Is this a William of Cambridge style revenge-of-the-genome? Or were people lying to themselves about how handsome he supposedly was? Was he getting extra handsomeness points for being a prince? Because I really canít see anything but a mess.
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 06:19:26 PM »

Interesting how the four have apparently flown to see Madeline yet she nor her family appear in public with them  Angel
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 06:42:01 PM »

Interesting how the four have apparently flown to see Madeline yet she nor her family appear in public with them  Angel

I was thinking the same.

AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 07:13:20 PM »

I donít know anything about it, but if she were someone in my life I would suspect that a growth had been removed to be biopsied. Happens all the time to older people, particularly those who were sun worshippers, as so many of her generation were. Itís usually no big deal, and even if itís cancer, as long as it isnít melanoma, itís easy to treat.

What I canít get over is how awful CP looks. So greasy and shriveled. How was he ever considered handsome? Is this a William of Cambridge style revenge-of-the-genome? Or were people lying to themselves about how handsome he supposedly was? Was he getting extra handsomeness points for being a prince? Because I really canít see anything but a mess.

Yeah I'm sure Sylvia and CG both have plenty of experience with basal cell carcinomas, easy and quick to treat with no down time, but they do require a bandage at first.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 12:21:53 AM »

I agree with your points on CP. I personally think his looks have degenerated, especially in the last 5 years or so. It also doesnít help that he never looks clean.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 02:37:07 AM »

Itís his beard, it just doesnít have an attractive growth pattern.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2019, 09:18:33 AM »

Personally, I never found him attractive. He (and CG) both look like the creature from the black lagune or something like that. Some kind of underwater creature from the deep ocean. I find them very peculiar looking.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »

The beard and greasy hair make him look gross. Without them, he'd look good, IMO.

I thought he was rather cute when he was younger, but time has not been kind to him. Out of the three siblings, he has definitely aged the worst. His looks are going downhill rapidly. Must be all that snake venom.  Whistle

VanillaMoomin

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2019, 02:04:41 PM »

The beard and greasy hair make him look gross. Without them, he'd look good, IMO.

I thought he was rather cute when he was younger, but time has not been kind to him. Out of the three siblings, he has definitely aged the worst. His looks are going downhill rapidly. Must be all that snake venom.  Whistle

Star Ooh yeah, that snake venom canít help! I see what you mean, he should try clean hair and if he canít bear to get rid of his beard he could at least trim and shape it a bit until it looked like an ornament rather than self neglect. But gone would be better, he has a good jawline!

He and his father seem to have the same nose and the same air of misery. His father looks nasty with it, and CP looks self pitying.
Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2019, 02:15:22 PM »

Star Ooh yeah, that snake venom canít help! I see what you mean, he should try clean hair and if he canít bear to get rid of his beard he could at least trim and shape it a bit until it looked like an ornament rather than self neglect. But gone would be better, he has a good jawline!

He and his father seem to have the same nose and the same air of misery. His father looks nasty with it, and CP looks self pitying.

I agree  Star

He used to be handsome...not anymore

lizzie78

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »

He used to be so handsome, it's a shame what his life choices have turned him into.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »

Even with a ton of product in his hair he looked better before. The beard ages him, which was ok when he was younger but now it just makes him look unkempt and mangy. Whoever said he doesn't have a good growth pattern to his beard got it right, it's patchy and thin. IMO he needs to either trim it more or just go clean-shaven, he looked much better before the beard.

That said, look at how relaxed he is in his younger photos. Now, compare it to how he holds himself not even ten years later. He has aged 20 yrs in the last ten. Personally, I think it has more to do with lifestyle than genetics. He's looked empty-eyed, downtrodden and bedraggled since right after their marriage.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: