Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Swedish Royal News  (Read 63139 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2019, 12:35:46 PM »

CG and Victoria attend today and tomorrow the Society and Defence National Conference in Sšlen.

Vic arriving

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2019, 03:04:11 PM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2019, 07:32:31 PM »

CG, Silvia, CP and Sof are holidaying in Miami and went to a polo match in Wellington

This picture should come with a warning.  Hoefia looks scary and shark-like.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »

The beard and greasy hair make him look gross. Without them, he'd look good, IMO.

I thought he was rather cute when he was younger, but time has not been kind to him. Out of the three siblings, he has definitely aged the worst. His looks are going downhill rapidly. Must be all that snake venom.  Whistle

Star Ooh yeah, that snake venom canít help! I see what you mean, he should try clean hair and if he canít bear to get rid of his beard he could at least trim and shape it a bit until it looked like an ornament rather than self neglect. But gone would be better, he has a good jawline!

He and his father seem to have the same nose and the same air of misery. His father looks nasty with it, and CP looks self pitying.

I agree  Star

He used to be handsome...not anymore

The saying, "Lie down with dogs; end up with fleas" seems to have been coined for this idiot.  This is why you don't let snakes into your life.

I sure hope Madde hasn't been forced to hang out with Hoefia and Greaseball while they're in town. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 09:52:25 PM »

CG, Silvia, CP and Sof are holidaying in Miami and went to a polo match in Wellington

The camera never lies.......
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2019, 01:13:44 AM »

The camera never lies.......

No it doesn't  Star
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2019, 02:32:06 AM »

The beard and greasy hair make him look gross. Without them, he'd look good, IMO.

I thought he was rather cute when he was younger, but time has not been kind to him. Out of the three siblings, he has definitely aged the worst. His looks are going downhill rapidly. Must be all that snake venom.  Whistle

Star Ooh yeah, that snake venom canít help! I see what you mean, he should try clean hair and if he canít bear to get rid of his beard he could at least trim and shape it a bit until it looked like an ornament rather than self neglect. But gone would be better, he has a good jawline!

He and his father seem to have the same nose and the same air of misery. His father looks nasty with it, and CP looks self pitying.

I agree  Star

He used to be handsome...not anymore

The saying, "Lie down with dogs; end up with fleas" seems to have been coined for this idiot.  This is why you don't let snakes into your life.

I sure hope Madde hasn't been forced to hang out with Hoefia and Greaseball while they're in town. 

Judging by no public pictures of the two pairs at concerts or social events in public, I'd say Madde wisely kept contact to a minimum. I honestly believe she only tolerates Sofia because she's close to her brother, and she's godmother to Gabe. I don't think she's bothered at all about public perceptions of the relationship between her and her sil. She frequently shows her disgust in public  Lolipop
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2019, 03:34:51 AM »

Ugh...  I assume they were watching the Joe Barry cup at IPC.  This is literally right behind my house.  The snakeís hat looks beyond ridiculous- like she dressing up as a gangster for Halloween.  All she needs to complete her costume is a machine gun.  I would have loved to have seen Madeline if she had come.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2019, 01:39:27 PM »

Day 2 of the Defence Conference in Salen

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »

Victoria and CG went skiing today before the conference started

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2019, 03:16:51 PM »

CG and Victoria attended a Council of State with the new Swedish government at the Royal Palace today

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2019, 06:32:12 PM »

Gert's Royals@Gertsroyals  16 Jan 2019

I noticed there has been some sort of error on the Swedish Royal Website that removed the calendar from the menu bar on the English version of their site.

It's been that ways since at least Monday evening.

Gert's Royals@Gertsroyals  21 Jan 2019

Just been told via email from the Swedish Palace that they will no longer have the calendar of engagements on the English version of thier site.

(Still avaliable on the Swedish version)

Now you know.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2019, 07:15:36 PM »

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2019, 06:15:21 PM »

The King, Crown Princess and Princess Estelle visited the Bernadotte Library

The Bernadotte library includes large collections of books, photographs and maps. Here the King, Crown Princess and Princess Estelle visit a map of Florence's city plan from 1818

On Monday, January 21, the King, Crown Princess and Princess visited the Estelle Bernadotte Library.  The library, which is located in the Royal Palace, contains hundreds of thousands of books belonging to the Bernadotte family and queens.  The library room was completed in 1796 and was originally built to be a Swedish national library.

The most extensive collection in the Bernadotte Library is the photo collection consisting of approximately 800,000 photographs. Here the King shows an album with pictures from his crown prince.

The Crown Princess and Princess Estelle look at Queen Victoria's (1862-1930) private photographs.

The castle librarian Arvid Jakobsson showed the Bernadotte library.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: