Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Swedish Royal News  (Read 90617 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: September 10, 2019, 03:29:38 PM »

I actually like Snakes outfit for a change. The headpiece is unique. Iím not sure she has the oomph to do it justice tho. The Queen and Victoria look nice and appropriate. It would be wonderful if Vik and Dan are having a 3rd but I doubt it. Her age combined with Danielís health issues make it unlikely.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: September 10, 2019, 04:04:32 PM »

Those last 2 pictures, Snakes seems to be a kind of cut off from the rest.....

I think she's pulling a Mares so that there are pictures of her alone. LookerMe 101.

TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: September 10, 2019, 04:14:28 PM »

Sofia in maroon. Hmmm. I thought there was a black and white dress code for the women in the SRF for opening of parliament.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: September 10, 2019, 04:21:10 PM »

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: September 10, 2019, 05:27:44 PM »

Victoria looks great here, love this outfit on her. I like Snakey's outfit but I think it doesn't suit her - the headpiece would actually look great on Madeleine, it seems like something she would wear well since she has such great presence.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: September 10, 2019, 07:39:00 PM »

Arriving to the Stockholm Concert Hall

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: September 10, 2019, 11:33:38 PM »

Sofia in maroon. Hmmm. I thought there was a black and white dress code for the women in the SRF for opening of parliament.

There is. Before Silvia became Queen, female royals and ladies of court dressed in traditional garments which were black and white. Silvia gave this a modern twist by wearing formal clothes but keeping with the black and white colour scheme. I do like snakeys outfit but it seems a bit ignorant and disrespectful to not abide by the colour scheme.
Clover

Gigantic Member

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2019, 05:30:16 AM »

I think he looks best when he doesnít have all that grease in his hair, and wears stylish glasses.
Doesnít he have a problem with his kidneys?  

Chillenout, I agree! The hair grease is horrible - he probably thought it made him look less like Vicki's personal trainer. He looks great with dry hair. He does have health problems.

"Westling suffered from a congenital (but not hereditary) ailment causing impaired renal function. Three months after his engagement, on 28 May 2009, Westling underwent a kidney transplant at Karolinska University Hospital. His father was the donor. The operation was a success. Victoria could not be present when the operation took place because she was in Greenland at the time."

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2019, 07:20:13 AM »

Somehow all younger royals have this greasy-hair look  Blink Don't get this Swedish trend! I find it horrible.
Victoria's pink shoes and clutch look lovely but her dress is another one of those matronly dresses. Very unflattering around her middle and once again midi length that I've come to dislike.
Sofia - interesting that she choose cream double-breasted jacket. She looks like the secretary  The fabric isn't good as it wrinkles a lot (look at her sleeves!). I would have choosen cream skirt instead of those black trousers as she's not leggy enough to carry off long blazers and contrasting colors! This outfits makes her hips look wider and legs shorter.
Silvia - my winner. Simple and elegant.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2019, 08:57:28 AM »

Those last 2 pictures, Snakes seems to be a kind of cut off from the rest.....

I think she's pulling a Mares so that there are pictures of her alone. LookerMe 101.

Mmmmmh that would be a good explanation!  Thinking
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2019, 08:58:49 AM »

Somehow all younger royals have this greasy-hair look  Blink Don't get this Swedish trend! I find it horrible.
Victoria's pink shoes and clutch look lovely but her dress is another one of those matronly dresses. Very unflattering around her middle and once again midi length that I've come to dislike.
Sofia - interesting that she choose cream double-breasted jacket. She looks like the secretary  The fabric isn't good as it wrinkles a lot (look at her sleeves!). I would have choosen cream skirt instead of those black trousers as she's not leggy enough to carry off long blazers and contrasting colors! This outfits makes her hips look wider and legs shorter.
Silvia - my winner. Simple and elegant.

I was already wondering if she was ready for a day at the office Wink Smiley
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2019, 11:33:11 AM »

Victoria's dress wasn't dress after all but Ariana Disco Skirt + Angela Disco Blouse from Maria Westerlind collection. How is it that some of the styles make even thin models look large?
Victoria: https://www.mq.se/dam/maria-westerlind/
Sofia's new blazer: https://www.boozt.com/uk/...7450&position=1500000
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2019, 08:06:56 PM »

Victorias dress isn't great, but she looks good otherwise.

I actually like Sofias blazer but think the outfit is an odd choice for a concert.  Maybe a skirt or dress underneath.  Or even matching ivory pants.

Sylvia looks classic.  So by default is the winner.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: September 12, 2019, 01:48:53 AM »

I wish Snake would have those humongous moles taken off her face: they are big enough that they cast shadows and need their own zip codes. Yikes
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: September 12, 2019, 08:31:06 AM »

I wish Snake would have those humongous moles taken off her face: they are big enough that they cast shadows and need their own zip codes. Yikes

Daniel has a mole on his face too. I think something was done to it at some point because it was less visible but some moles are so stubborn that they keep coming back no matter what. But some people are lucky and the moles dissapear over time. But I think Sofia's moles are there to stay 

Apparently Crown Princess Victoria and Queen Silvia were again nodding off as the opening speeches got into full swing  Blush I know that older people nod off throughout the day but Victoria is still too young to nod off like this.

https://www.dailymail.co....g-opening-parliament.html
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: