Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred News & Events  (Read 22686 times)
VanillaMoomin

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:39 PM »

He looks happy but he also looks like a child. An elderly child. The man has zero gravitas. I believe heís suffered (his marriage alone!), but I donít believe heís learned anything from it. Heís just so gormless.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 10:05:53 AM »

Thatís a fantastic description. An elderly child.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 03:42:18 PM »

That’s a fantastic description. An elderly child.

Oh dear.  Well, we have one of those in the US and I’m sorry to say that I can’t recommend them.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 05:07:46 PM »

Have a look at the hoempage of the Danish Royal Family: A happy smiling Fred, attendning the IOC meeting in Lausanne..
http://kongehuset.dk/foto...en-deltager-i-moede-i-ioc
I know, it's no news that Fred lloks HAPPY and RELAXED when Mosh is NOT ARROUND  Whistle
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 11:06:11 AM »

FRed attended the re-openningn of House of Green - without Mosh, happy and smiling (well, that's not news)... Yes
http://kongehuset.dk/foto...aabning-af-house-of-green
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2019, 11:16:00 AM »

Green house was on the 5th February. The day before he attended an cycling across country event
(http://kongehuset.dk/foto-video/vm-i-cyklecross)
before that he held a lunch for Danmark Bridge (http://kongehuset.dk/foto...-foreningen-denmarkbridge) on the 31 January and on that same day Fred held a reception for Danish businessmen - so not all sports events....keep it up Fred  Roll Eyes
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »

Now that QM can't apparently take part in as many events ( on the New Year receptions she welcomes diplomats and other guests sitting on her chair),  I guess they have to redistribute the duties,which means that F attends some  and M some others. I wonder how they will manage next year,when PJ and PM will have settled in Paris. Will they be flying to and fro?
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »

Will Fred be attending World Womenís Curling Championship 2019 from 16-24 March 2019 in Silkeborg Denmark? Itís a sport with women...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 06:47:23 PM »

Frederick's in Canada, pretending to be a business expert. My tip Fred? Answer mention block chains a lot and make sure your eyes point in the same direction.

Some kind of architecture thing:

"What is this? A building for ants? It needs to be at least three times bigger than this!"

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 10:40:16 PM »

Oof that last one is an unflattering angle one anyone.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2019, 01:31:51 PM »

Fred - surrounded by men of the same ilk.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 08:37:27 AM »

Video of Fred participating in the official opening of Veteran Homes Odense:
http://kongehuset.dk/vide...gen-af-veteranhjem-odense

No photos or infos about his second engagement of March 7 (presenting as patron a grant for Anders Lassen Foundation)...
The Grifter

Warned
Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 12:22:00 PM »

Thatís a fantastic description. An elderly child.

Oh dear.  Well, we have one of those in the US and Iím sorry to say that I canít recommend them.

LOL  Laugh bounce  Banana Star
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2019, 09:16:54 AM »

Guys, Fred had an event! And it was about sports!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzAklFgZvJ/

Sports organizations, politicians, municipalities and volunteers were today gathered for the Sports Summit. Here they discussed new initiatives to make the Danes the world's most active sporting people.
Present at the meeting in DGI City in Copenhagen was H.K.H. Crown Prince. In his opening speech, the Crown Prince told about Royal Run, where more than 10,000 Danes participated in an exercise race for the first time in their lives: "Royal Run became the framework for a special community among both participants and spectators. It was a fantastic day for me, my "Family and everyone who loves physical development. In a strange way, the sport became a popular party. Movement became a part of the community. High and low across the country, regardless of age, contributed to the party," said the Crown Prince.

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 12:55:49 PM »

Guys, Fred had an event! And it was about sports!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzAklFgZvJ/

Sports organizations, politicians, municipalities and volunteers were today gathered for the Sports Summit. Here they discussed new initiatives to make the Danes the world's most active sporting people.
Present at the meeting in DGI City in Copenhagen was H.K.H. Crown Prince. In his opening speech, the Crown Prince told about Royal Run, where more than 10,000 Danes participated in an exercise race for the first time in their lives: "Royal Run became the framework for a special community among both participants and spectators. It was a fantastic day for me, my "Family and everyone who loves physical development. In a strange way, the sport became a popular party. Movement became a part of the community. High and low across the country, regardless of age, contributed to the party," said the Crown Prince.

with due respect, FC, breathing is a sport and an event for Floppy Frodo that gets to be in his diary  Snare

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: