Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Meghan's behaviour - observed and noticed  (Read 57041 times)
Blueskies

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: February 12, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »

Great post, Carreen!  You hit so many points spot on. 

While I think it’s certainly possible she can turn this around, I have my doubts she’ll do it.  She seems hellbent on ignoring any and all advice.  I don’t think we’ve hit bottom on this situation yet.  Sadly. 
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: February 12, 2019, 02:11:20 AM »

While I think it’s certainly possible she can turn this around, I have my doubts she’ll do it.  She seems hellbent on ignoring any and all advice.  I don’t think we’ve hit bottom on this situation yet.  Sadly. 

Well ...

https://harrymarkle-wordp...rkle-fails-a-year-on/amp/

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2019, 02:43:59 AM »

Don't the firm do any background checks on girlfriend's and boyfriend's or do they just let anyone in silly nilly because so and so said Prince/Princess wanted it Huh?

I want to know what Meghan's background check said and how they could let it get to this. I bet it's a real hoot  Drool

I don't think any of it mattered. Harry I think is spoiled and wants what he wants. He's been able to get away with it because we all found his boyish charm and antics entertaining. He's not a bad person and he tries to  do good things, but when push comes to shove he wants what he wants. She wasn't going to let it drag on like William did with Kate. She wanted the deal sealed and quickly. Harry is infatuated with her, but I have a feeling even with the baby they will go their separate ways in time. JMO.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: February 12, 2019, 02:46:58 AM »

I doubt it considering her response to any criticism is to say that she's being bullied.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: February 12, 2019, 03:23:25 AM »

Don't the firm do any background checks on girlfriend's and boyfriend's or do they just let anyone in silly nilly because so and so said Prince/Princess wanted it Huh?

I want to know what Meghan's background check said and how they could let it get to this. I bet it's a real hoot  Drool

I don't think any of it mattered. Harry I think is spoiled and wants what he wants. He's been able to get away with it because we all found his boyish charm and antics entertaining. He's not a bad person and he tries to  do good things, but when push comes to shove he wants what he wants. She wasn't going to let it drag on like William did with Kate. She wanted the deal sealed and quickly. Harry is infatuated with her, but I have a feeling even with the baby they will go their separate ways in time. JMO.

Star Exactly, when Harry said 'What Meghan wants Meghan gets' he really meant what he wants he gets, too. He hates to be told 'no' and digs in his heels and even gets a kick out of thumbing his nose when he gets his way. He may not be a bad person, but he's not a good one either. He's too entitled and self-centered to worry too much about how to make the world a better place. I think his limited cranial capacity is 95% taken up with how to make Harry feel good/happy. JMO

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: February 12, 2019, 08:56:52 AM »

Carreen  Star 
Great analysis and welcome to the arena!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2019, 09:47:39 AM »

I want to know what Meghan's background check said and how they could let it get to this. I bet it's a real hoot  Drool

I don't think any of it mattered. Harry I think is spoiled and wants what he wants. He's been able to get away with it because we all found his boyish charm and antics entertaining. He's not a bad person and he tries to  do good things, but when push comes to shove he wants what he wants. She wasn't going to let it drag on like William did with Kate. She wanted the deal sealed and quickly. Harry is infatuated with her, but I have a feeling even with the baby they will go their separate ways in time. JMO.

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2019, 12:41:42 PM »

I want to know what Meghan's background check said and how they could let it get to this. I bet it's a real hoot  Drool

I don't think any of it mattered. Harry I think is spoiled and wants what he wants. He's been able to get away with it because we all found his boyish charm and antics entertaining. He's not a bad person and he tries to  do good things, but when push comes to shove he wants what he wants. She wasn't going to let it drag on like William did with Kate. She wanted the deal sealed and quickly. Harry is infatuated with her, but I have a feeling even with the baby they will go their separate ways in time. JMO.

Star

G Smiley

Oops Imelda 2.0 😱

https://www.vanityfair.co...ghan-markle-leaked-letter

And now George Clooney is also giving his bits ...

https://www.hellomagazine...ey-defends-meghan-markle/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:51:47 PM by fogdancer » Logged

LarLa

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2019, 12:53:26 PM »

Star

G Smiley

Oops Imelda 2.0 😱

I didnt get past the comparison to Diana at the beginning. The pr machine is in full  swing. Youd think she focus on her baby.
Blueskies

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2019, 01:06:33 PM »

Oh for Pete’s sake, she plants the letter and then goes all martyr over her dad ( who has been very quiet of late) releasing the letter .. . that she wanted released in the first place?!  Please!  She just needs to go away. 
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: February 12, 2019, 01:12:43 PM »

Star

G Smiley

Oops Imelda 2.0 😱

I didnt get past the comparison to Diana at the beginning. The pr machine is in full  swing. Youd think she focus on her baby.

Another way of getting attention of people around s the globe, the mom to be, Puppet saying hat's a big and heavy baby inside her, but ok you are proud of your precious...
This woman don't fit in The Firm, queen just came back from Balmoral and honestly by what we seen from QEII she might end this circus and demand a change in behavior and having the precious inside a hospital, which I think is the best option; just because no pediatrician or no obstetrician attending her, so many things can go wrong.
What annoys me is her constant craddling the bump she is a public figure; and she's not aware of manners, security that's her job now.
Actress? Duh from a tv show, which never gave her any awards, she just gor some "fame" after her romance coming to the surface, she is not a big deal on so many ways...
She wants her account on Instagram again, she wants to continue her "career" she wants everything done in her way,  she wants to earn a Bafta/Oscar/ Grammy honestly surprised of not seeing Lizzy scolding her.
Why she didn't had an intensive course of how to become a royal member in The Firm?
Making two brothers be in a stressed line of tolerance makes me raise my brows.

She has no clue at all saw a comment of a.journalist about her not knowing to walk in high heels, but insisting on wearing them on a heavy stage of pregnancy, and she should learn how to behave under the word scrutiny.
She can craddle a her bump at her house, and yes I am.tired.of her already ...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:22:40 PM by fogdancer » Logged

Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: February 12, 2019, 01:14:58 PM »

Clooney bringing up Harry’s mother is Markles’ camp’s way of dog whistling Harry himself.

Diana worked within the system and learned its ways, trying to fit in, before she ‘went rogue’. No comparison whatsoever.

Vanity Fair has staked their horse in putting Markle on their cover before the engagement, they’ll protect their ‘investment’ and thus their pipeline into dishy dish, even if it’s fake.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2019, 02:32:09 PM »

@Careen Excellent post sums up the whole problem.  Thumb up

Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2019, 02:45:50 PM »

Star

G Smiley

Oops Imelda 2.0 😱

Star fogdancer. I thought George would clear out his closet before he started his presidential bid.  Thinking
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: February 12, 2019, 02:48:30 PM »

So all her "besties" are going to the media to defend her? That's such a high school tactic.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: