Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Meghan's behaviour - observed and noticed  (Read 57044 times)
gildinwen

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2019, 06:31:16 PM »

I find this tidbit from Laineys most recent post about George defending Meghan quite interesting

Here's the link to the full article

https://www.laineygossip....l/51957?celebrityId=29056

Yeah that whole refusal to conform? Not a good idea when you've married a member of the royal family
rainbow

Baby Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2019, 06:35:59 PM »

What's wrong with Clooney? I mean the tabloids have been full of stories about his divorce for more than 1 year and I don't recall any official statement  from him.  Is he fine with that situation? He should mind his business.
I hope he realizes at his age and supposed "brains" that Meghan can't win longterm against the system.  Right now she's getting a pass because she's pregnant.
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

#teamtessy

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2019, 06:36:24 PM »

I find this tidbit from Laineys most recent post about George defending Meghan quite interesting

Here's the link to the full article

https://www.laineygossip....l/51957?celebrityId=29056

God, I think Tessy's intervention was more useful.

If Meghan and Harry Markle are taking on the British press, they aren't 'skilled at the long gossip game', they are being bloody idiots.

I came here to drink wine and rag on male royals
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TroolSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2019, 06:53:18 PM »

The only thing Imelda is skilled at is spending other peoples' money.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »

^ Splendid post, Carreen  Star
Couldn't agree more. Splendiferous post, Carreen. Champagne Champagne Champagne

Thumb up Thumb up
Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2019, 07:12:57 PM »

Why does her fans/friends behave like Meghan is somekind of a PR-genius. She was a d-list actress at best.

You can't force people to like you, doesn't she get that?

She gives the press more and more ammunition.

Why doesn't she stop with the actions that annoy people?

Buy British, buy cheaper clothes, if you buy expensive items have them at least fitted properly.

It isn't that difficult to change her way.

It's like she has hear eyes set on some other goal, which isn't the BRF.
Blueskies

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2019, 07:36:14 PM »

Piers has written another piece in Daily Mail and I agree with him completely.

I had a couple of hmm moments before the wedding, but chose to give her a chance.
For me the wedding was on eye opener, it was everything i dreaded it would be.

It would really be intresting to know who actually was invited to the evenning party.

The article today was spot on!  Completely agree with every word of it. 
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2019, 07:43:17 PM »

Don't the firm do any background checks on girlfriend's and boyfriend's or do they just let anyone in silly nilly because so and so said Prince/Princess wanted it Huh?

I want to know what Meghan's background check said and how they could let it get to this. I bet it's a real hoot  Drool

I don't think any of it mattered. Harry I think is spoiled and wants what he wants. He's been able to get away with it because we all found his boyish charm and antics entertaining. He's not a bad person and he tries to  do good things, but when push comes to shove he wants what he wants. She wasn't going to let it drag on like William did with Kate. She wanted the deal sealed and quickly. Harry is infatuated with her, but I have a feeling even with the baby they will go their separate ways in time. JMO.

Star

G Smiley

Oops Imelda 2.0 😱

https://www.vanityfair.co...ghan-markle-leaked-letter

And now George Clooney is also giving his bits ...

https://www.hellomagazine...ey-defends-meghan-markle/

Star fogdancer. I thought George would clear out his closet before he started his presidential bid.  Thinking

Chandrasekhi 🌷
I am not in the US but besides George Clooney Friends in the movies industry who else will vote on him?
I honestly doubt they will.

Just got this new about The Commander of The Firm hooray a bit too late QEII !!!
https://www.cosmopolitan....-meghan-markle-nightmare/

The Queen Reportedly Thinks Meghan Markle's Family Drama Is a "Nightmare" and Told Her So
Meanwhile, Prince Harry is "angry" and "upset."

by MEHERA BONNER
 FEB 12, 2019

Meghan's father Thomas Markle stirred up drama by releasing a private letter from the Duchess after her friends shaded him in an anon interview.
The Queen is concerned about the drama and reportedly thinks it's a "nightmare."
Meanwhile, Meghan is at her "wit's end" and Prince Harry is said to be "angry" and "upset."

So, as you've probably noticed, the situation with Meghan Markle and her family has become a massive mess. Mostly thanks to Meghan's father Thomas, who responded to the Duchess' friends shading him in an anonymous interview by leaking a private letter from his daughter. Which, we can all agree, is an absolutely terrible and disrespectful move on his part! Right?

So, how does the Queen feel about this mess? NOT GREAT. According to Vanity Fair reporter Katie Nicholl, Her Majesty is super concerned, and a family friend says that she asked Meghan and Prince Harry to deal with the situation before Christmas. "She told them both that the whole thing was becoming a nightmare, and that they should try and sort things out." (FYI, Buckingham Palace refused to comment on this claim.)

Meghan's Sister Making $$$$ Off the Royal Baby
Meanwhile, Meghan is reportedly "at her witís end" with her dad's antics, but has no plans to comment. "She cares for her dad, and has concerns for him and his mental health, which is one of the reasons she doesnít want to comment on this," a source says. "Itís a very complex, very emotional situation, and letís not forget she is seven months pregnant."

On top of all that, Harry is said to be "angry" and "upset" about Thomas Markle's behavior. Fortunately, he and Meghan will get a much needed break when they leave for Morocco in just a few weeks, sigh.

Please Lizzie stop this trainwreck, stop the shopaholic, stop using tax payers money and/or scold Imelda 2.0 as she deserves and her mother seems didn't ever said NO to her precious daughter.
Plus given the fact that in Brazil most pregnant women start to work at 8am after getting two or three buses to arrive at their work places most also work until a day or two prior of the birth by natural labor or cesarean section, pregnancy is not a disease not a excuse, if Imelda 2.0 can buy Jewelry/clothes/shoes and so on she can work untill a day or two before her precious makes a BAFTA entrance In this world!
In Brazil women only has 3/4 months of maternity leave, 4 months iif they have vacancies...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:57:02 PM by fogdancer » Logged

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: February 12, 2019, 07:54:34 PM »

Lainey misses the point that Meghan isn't playing in the same court as the Daily Mail, and Hazzard is kinda on the outside of the glass-walled courts peering in with a confused look on his face.

And if she WAS playing by UK press rules, forget it. They will destroy her, by any means necessary. Hell, the "father she never had" had some extremely private conversations taped by them and then leaked. Right now they are a bit more occupied with this Brexit nonsense, but give it time, girlfriend, they will get back to you and your attention seeking ways.
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2019, 08:59:40 PM »

How can any of this be good for the BRF? Does anyone else think that its gone too far? I'm speechless. How can they make this stop?

Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2019, 10:08:07 PM »

Why does her fans/friends behave like Meghan is somekind of a PR-genius. She was a d-list actress at best.

You can't force people to like you, doesn't she get that?

She gives the press more and more ammunition.

Why doesn't she stop with the actions that annoy people?

Buy British, buy cheaper clothes, if you buy expensive items have them at least fitted properly.

It isn't that difficult to change her way.

It's like she has hear eyes set on some other goal, which isn't the BRF.

Unfortunately, she thinks differently than the rest of us, you know, being a famous Hollywood actress and all, and the mother of the second coming. Cool
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2019, 10:45:45 PM »

If i understand well the article  above(feel free to orrect me) QEII told them tp deal with the situation before Christmas, and then just after Christmas we saw her with the new guy of the PR and then the operation charming began and hooooopla the result: more mess no the mess has been out of controle since  Whistle

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2019, 11:49:59 PM »

Meghan is trying to pull the "I won't conform, I'm independent!" card which plays into the American media perceptions of Diana the saintly rebel who told BP and those evil meanie royals where to stick it (and we here know how wrong and manipulative that narrative was). It's like the 90s all over again.

There was recently an opinion piece in WaPo or something about how Meghan is a saint and everyone is just racist and "othering" her because they say she should be more professional, wear British, etc. Not even talking about the trolls and true racist pieces of garbage out there but legitimate criticisms. I wonder if that's part of the PR onslaught. KP must be involved in all this, somehow, with the new guy because new guy works with all of them not just her. I bet W&K let it happen since it makes them look SO good, and now nobody dares criticize them. Meghan's made an enemy of her in-laws with all this media hoopla.

I would love to know what Charles thinks but he never tells his children no out of misplaced guilt.
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2019, 02:24:02 AM »

One narcissistic phony defending another narcissistic phony, how shocking  Shocked  Roll Eyes
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2019, 03:48:29 AM »

One narcissistic phony defending another narcissistic phony, how shocking  Shocked  Roll Eyes

NAOTMAA  Champagne 

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: