Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 8055 times)
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 07:03:46 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure Daniel and Chris are those who have problems with each other. Yawn!

What is the first story about?

I'd presume maybe cp and his ex? Sofia can't have them meeting because her jealousy scale would skyrocket and she's fearful of being cheated on and losing her place, a la the past  Whistle
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 07:04:30 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure Daniel and Chris are those who have problems with each other. Yawn!

It's about Emma..as always. How they still don't get along with each other.

I found the article if you can read it
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 07:12:53 PM »

This pictures are so old, Madeleine's dog is still there. Roll Eyes (By the way, I even doubt Madeleine is still friends with Emma. The last years there were no pictures at least.)
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 07:14:45 PM »

Oh please, it's been roughly ten years! Emma seems certainly over it and happy (or relieved). If there's any truth to this story it just shows how insecure Sofia is about her relationship with cp and her status. Perhaps reflecting on the manner in which the two got together (motto: once a cheater always a cheater)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »

Oh please, it's been roughly ten years! Emma seems certainly over it and happy (or relieved). If there's any truth to this story it just shows how insecure Sofia is about her relationship with cp and her status. Perhaps reflecting on the manner in which the two got together (motto: once a cheater always a cheater)

I'd love to hear the whole story about what really happened between them. I have a feeling there's a lot we don't know about here. I doubt Sofia is worried CP will cheat, he seems completely besotted with her. And as you said, Emma has moved on a long time ago. And yet, Sofia can't let go. But why?? What did Emma do?

Someone needs to write a tell-all book! Where is Lindwall when you need him?  Tongue
Miss_Denmark

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Sofia upgraded her tiara Marystyle

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 02:23:35 PM »

With regard to one of the 1st posted covers: what troubles with CS's ex is Sofia having according to the gossip?

https://stoppapressarna.s...vsky-rivalen-emma-pernald

This new article states...

Sofia and CP is a gem in SRF - arrrhh....cute  Dead

Sofia loathes Emma (whats new)

The upperclass circle in Sweden/Stockholm is so small, they have to many mutual friends with Emma P. Hence things are tense when they meet up at weddings etc. Sometimes Emma stays away - sometimes CP and Sofia....

Okaaaay. A very fine non-article. It is cold when it snows, oh really?  
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 12:44:11 AM »

I'd love to hear the whole story about what really happened between them. I have a feeling there's a lot we don't know about here. I doubt Sofia is worried CP will cheat, he seems completely besotted with her. And as you said, Emma has moved on a long time ago. And yet, Sofia can't let go. But why?? What did Emma do?

Someone needs to write a tell-all book! Where is Lindwall when you need him?  Tongue

I'm only suggesting that cp cheated because it seems so silly that Sofia still doesn't like Emma. I mean, to compare, Madde may not like the person she was once engaged to, but she bought items from his new partners stock and photographed her newborn children wearing them. To still not get over your partners ex so many years on just seems a bit odd to me.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 01:01:21 PM »

I'm only suggesting that cp cheated because it seems so silly that Sofia still doesn't like Emma. I mean, to compare, Madde may not like the person she was once engaged to, but she bought items from his new partners stock and photographed her newborn children wearing them. To still not get over your partners ex so many years on just seems a bit odd to me.

Rather than Sofia being concerned heíll cheat, exactly. It could simply be a case of insecurity in the difference in calibre between Emma and she. Emma is around a bit, as Maddes friend, so sheís having it rubbed in her face to this day how great Emma is and how small she is in comparison. I donít think any woman would enjoy that. Itís quite the revenge on Emmaís part if you think about it, because itís something she obviously has no control over. Itís just Sofia mentally torturing herself.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2019, 12:40:06 PM »

Madeleine is leaving Chris and Florida
She is on her way home to Sweden
What will happen to the kids?

After all these years, the truth is finally revealed:
Sofia's real relationship with Madde
The power play at the castle

The prince is turning 40!
Sofia's big party for Carl Philip
"It will be the greatest royal event of the year!"

Here it is!
Madeleine is releasing a children's book
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2019, 08:05:10 PM »

Madeleine is leaving Chris and Florida
She is on her way home to Sweden
What will happen to the kids?

After all these years, the truth is finally revealed:
Sofia's real relationship with Madde
The power play at the castle

The prince is turning 40!
Sofia's big party for Carl Philip
"It will be the greatest royal event of the year!"

Here it is!
Madeleine is releasing a children's book

Wow, just wow. I thought the British press were bad. Madde is coming to Sweden to do a few engagements about her book, it's not as though she's separating from Chris. As for who's looking after the kids, I'm sure Chris and the nannies are quite capable, I'm sure Madde isn't with her kids 24/7.
As for the "power play" at thee castle, but tricky to do considering one of the "players" lives thousands of miles away (at her own choosing which tells a lot).
The only thing I can believe is that there'll be a big party thrown for CP, judging by his and the snake's love of partying, I'd be disappointed if there wasn't one big alcohol fest.
I wonder how close the SRF are to making slander/libel proceedings against such cheap press?
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2019, 09:52:13 PM »

If they stretched journalists from end to end around the equator...   Whistle

We would all be better off.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2019, 02:06:37 PM »

Carl Philip tried to intervene, but in vain - "Sofia refused to go to Madde's party"

Congratulations on the big day! - 7 years with Estelle!

Madde's wonderful news to her family!
The court confirms: "Less than a half-year away!"
Chillenout

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2019, 06:20:49 PM »

If they stretched journalists from end to end around the equator...   Whistle

We would all be better off.

Youíre joking right?  You honestly think that  counties who have  a free press are worse off than Saudi Arabia, any other ME country, South America, China, Russia or North Korea who execute journalists?

Me, I rather live in a country with a free press, where people can sue journalists for writing libelous articles.
Kristallinchen

Large Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2019, 06:33:52 PM »

Sorry I don't get this. What is so bad about Madeleine and Sofia not liking each other? Madde obviously is civil with her. So what?

Her brother married her, not she. If he's happy so be it. We certainly don't have to like everyone. Also royals don't. Especially not married ins like Sofia.

And the USA it's not like it's out of the world or on Mars. Madeleine is grown up. She can certainly live, where she wants to. She's not the only person in the world living away from her birth family.

Join in for #TeamTessy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: