Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 39122 times)
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2019, 10:29:43 PM »

For the love of goodness. 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2019, 11:59:26 PM »

Maybe, at work?
Shocking I know
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2019, 12:46:36 PM »

Victoria & Daniel devastated after the attack
The photos of Oscar spread across the world
"How can you say such things about a 3-year-old?"

Madde is coming home to Sweden
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2019, 01:17:34 PM »

What was the attack on Oscar?

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2019, 01:26:56 PM »

I have no idea. Haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2019, 01:57:35 PM »

I'm wondering if it's to do with Gary Janetti. He's the American writer who runs his instagram account (741 thousand followers and a blue tick) as a sort of bitchy and often bad taste Prince George parody account. What if Prince George set lots of nasty things about his aunt or his mother and loved Beyonce, etc. He has recently turned its attention to Oscar, comparing him to the character of Chucky from the movie Childsplay, calling him a cheap Swedish knockoff, and getting 70,000 likes for it.

Ignore that. It seems someone says Oscar looked a bit grumpy in a photo

https://www.hant.se/hovet...s-carl-philips-40-arsdag/

But the one who has received the most attention in international media is still the three-year-old little prince. Last week, People magazine wrote an article entitled:

"3-year-old prince Oscar stole the show with his brave min on the Crown Princess Victoria's name day"

The title made Nyhetsmorgon a feature about Prince Oscar and his appearance on the big day. On Facebook, they have shared the clip with the title:

"Bull prince Oscar succeeds in the US".

The word selection has now made many people comment annoyingly on TV4's Facebook page.

“Why do you write that a child is just mad because it doesn't laugh. So, kids in that age look out in general !!
Sharpen! ” , Writes a person in the comment field.

"What headline (Bull prince makes success in the US) Gets so angry. As if we were laughing at every single picture, ” another writes.

"TYPICAL adults to analyze everything! Let the child show what he wants to show emotionally! Had he laughed at the picture, no one has reacted ... DANGEROUS " , writes a third.

TV4 has not yet answered the following criticisms.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:04:55 PM by Future Crayon » Logged

Cool your jets, everyone
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2019, 03:23:50 PM »

I'm wondering if it's to do with Gary Janetti. He's the American writer who runs his instagram account (741 thousand followers and a blue tick) as a sort of bitchy and often bad taste Prince George parody account. What if Prince George set lots of nasty things about his aunt or his mother and loved Beyonce, etc. He has recently turned its attention to Oscar, comparing him to the character of Chucky from the movie Childsplay, calling him a cheap Swedish knockoff, and getting 70,000 likes for it.

But the one who has received the most attention in international media is still the three-year-old little prince. Last week, People magazine wrote an article entitled:

"3-year-old prince Oscar stole the show with his brave min on the Crown Princess Victoria's name day"

The title made Nyhetsmorgon a feature about Prince Oscar and his appearance on the big day. On Facebook, they have shared the clip with the title:

The word selection has now made many people comment annoyingly on TV4's Facebook page.

“Why do you write that a child is just mad because it doesn't laugh. So, kids in that age look out in general !!

"What headline (Bull prince makes success in the US) Gets so angry. As if we were laughing at every single picture, ” another writes.

"TYPICAL adults to analyze everything! Let the child show what he wants to show emotionally! Had he laughed at the picture, no one has reacted ... DANGEROUS " , writes a third.

I will fight anyone that goes after Oscar; he is brilliant and the world is undeserving of his sass.  We are lucky to have him judging situations and everyone around him. 
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2019, 04:00:54 PM »

Is it any wonder kids in the public eye grow up with self image or similar issues when there's morons like this stirring things? Let kids be kids, one of the great things about them is how natural they are, they don't have a smile plastered to their face all the time, they never act fake. I feel for Vikkan especially as she knows all too well the effects of harmful press can have on a person.
Sobored

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2019, 04:07:02 PM »

I am not surprised that the cheap cheap man will go after small children... but he got 70k likes!!

What sort of cheap people derive pleasure from a negative person mocking kids..

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2019, 04:34:00 PM »

I will fight anyone that goes after Oscar; he is brilliant and the world is undeserving of his sass.  We are lucky to have him judging situations and everyone around him. 

Star  I'll be right behind you!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »

I am not surprised that the cheap cheap man will go after small children... but he got 70k likes!!

What sort of cheap people derive pleasure from a negative person mocking kids..

I generally find his stuff funny with sassy George, but the Oscar posts went a little far. It's not like his parents are obnoxious celebrities. Royal kids should be largely off limits, just like underage kids of presidents and the like.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »

Is it any wonder kids in the public eye grow up with self image or similar issues when there's morons like this stirring things? Let kids be kids, one of the great things about them is how natural they are, they don't have a smile plastered to their face all the time, they never act fake. I feel for Vikkan especially as she knows all too well the effects of harmful press can have on a person.

It makes you understand why some other royal families really keep young children out of the public eye. Oscar is three. George is 5. It's one thing to joke about grumpy expressions, another to be shipping a royal child with Zac Ephron or Justin Trudeau. Even jokingly, it's a bit weird.

Cool your jets, everyone
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »

It makes you understand why some other royal families really keep young children out of the public eye. Oscar is three. George is 5. It's one thing to joke about grumpy expressions, another to be shipping a royal child with Zac Ephron or Justin Trudeau. Even jokingly, it's a bit weird.

What? Does shipping still have the meaning of wanting two people to be together or something? I'm not good with new words or phrases!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »

Exactly young children should be off limits. There should no question about it.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2019, 08:50:15 AM »

What? Does shipping still have the meaning of wanting two people to be together or something? I'm not good with new words or phrases!

Fraid so. Creepy, no?

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: