Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 35623 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »

With Maddie out of Sweden, I believe they have nothing else to write so they repeat the same thing over and over again.

If that's really the case they should just declare bankruptcy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »

The princesses are fighting
Close friend: "Sofia is furious!"

"Madde has ruined everything!"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2019, 09:37:23 AM »

Madde has ruined it for Sofia because…..?

- As Maddes children were stripped from HRH it was decided they couldn't give Sofias children another treatment. So they were also included.
- Victoria has chosen for Madde
- etc. etc.

Thinking
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2019, 09:46:39 AM »

Madde has ruined it for Sofia because…..?

- As Maddes children were stripped from HRH it was decided they couldn't give Sofias children another treatment. So they were also included.
- Victoria has chosen for Madde
- etc. etc.

Thinking
Besides what you mention, the comparison shouldn't be between Maddie and Sofia but between Maddie and CP because they are the born royals and for stripping the titles, Sofia didn't play any role in this decision. What it did matter was that Vic is the crown princess while CP and Maddie aren't. These tabloids are SO misogynistic! A fight between women, a catfight, sells a lot more than anything!

One more thing I notice in this particular cover, is that it doesn't help Maddie, of course, this is something expected but it doesn't help Sofia either because it portrays her as someone who is after titles and I believe this is the first time, after CP and S' wedding, we see something like this about her in the press.

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2019, 01:04:45 PM »

It was to be expected that the gossip press will come out with some kind of cover story blaming Madeleine. I'm surprised it took them so long and this is the best they could come up with?

Unless Sofia is a hysteric, why she should be angry at Madde? Madeleine is not the one who makes the decisions or give out / take away the titles. Its the King [together with the queen and crown princess?] who made the decision to grant the HRHs and now take them away! Go and show your disapproval to the king if she's that furios or feels robbed! And IF Sofia is furios...then it shows that she is after the titles after all Wink Perhaps marrying the prince wasn't the best idea after all, especially when the prince couple will be given less and less to do? Ah, like they say, you've made your bed, now lie in it.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2019, 11:13:04 PM »

I still don't understand what the press is after with this constant Madde attacks.

Do they've some secret involvement with Sofia?
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2019, 11:21:13 PM »

I still don't understand what the press is after with this constant Madde attacks.

She has friends in the press, or a friend anyway, can't recall his name at the moment. So that's where I think a lot of the stories came from in the first place.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »

She has friends in the press, or a friend anyway, can't recall his name at the moment. So that's where I think a lot of the stories came from in the first place.

Thanks.

Still it makes no real sense to me. What do they gain from the constant bashing, I wonder.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2019, 04:43:10 AM »

Thanks.

Still it makes no real sense to me. What do they gain from the constant bashing, I wonder.

Reinforcing the narrative of S as a victim who always does her best and doesn't put a foot wrong who is still constantly bashed by a 'stuck-up' 'arrogant' born princess? I don't know...
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2019, 07:41:59 AM »

Thanks.

They probably need something to fill their dirty rags, and Madeleine seems to sell   Wink
They must be really pissed off that now Madeleine is in Florida and not so easily accessable. How those "anonymous source close to the family" can now provide dirt on them? When Madde and Chris were in Sweden, then it was easier to create stories, a'la the couple were eating out in complete silence, or Chris drinking too much and Madde feeling hugely embarrased  Roll Eyes
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2019, 02:15:51 PM »

I sometimes wonder how these people really are in real life. We actually don't know any of them, but from what we see in the media or suppose they are.

Madelaine is an easy target for the haters: beautiful, rich, privileged, spoiled, loves fancy clothes and rich people. Of course the average frustrated/sour/evil people wants to see her mess up, have a drunkard husband, spend to much, etc etc Unfortunately people are jealous and have pleasure reading of her supposed misfortunes as it makes them feel better about their own unperfect lives.

But it might as well be she is a rich spoiled brat. Who knows really?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2019, 11:02:26 AM »

Madeleine goes against her father, the King
The family rift is evident!
"Will we ever see them together again?"

Victoria and Daniel's successful trip

Wow, what a transformation!

Chris' ex-girlfriend, this is her life today
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2019, 12:03:01 PM »

Ignoring the same old nonsense about Madde, what is the mag saying about Fred and Mosh? Just curious Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2019, 12:13:05 PM »

Ignoring the same old nonsense about Madde, what is the mag saying about Fred and Mosh? Just curious Clown

Good old Google says...

Great concern in Denmark!  Mary and Frederik do not live together.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2019, 12:15:12 PM »

Good old Google says...

Great concern in Denmark!  Mary and Frederik do not live together.

That's quite a surprise of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: