Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex- News and Events  (Read 33042 times)
Blueskies

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2019, 05:08:19 AM »

These two are incredibly immature.  At least that’s my take away after everything I’ve read about them.  Complaining about how miserable she is (waaaa), all the PR manipulation, etc.  I’d almost expect that out of a couple half their age and even at that, I’d think they were pretty naive.  Grow up, you two!  “To whom much is given, much is required” comes to mind.  Quit complaining, for starters! 
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2019, 05:35:05 AM »

Interesting choice of charity to support. Its worthwhile, absolutely worthwhile! But surely this woman who is so clever can see visiting a charity that gives women clothes to wear because they don't have their own for an interview is not the best match for someone who was recently in the papers for spending £400,000 on clothes for herself in ONE year. In a way its sickening, if she sold two of her horrendous Oscar de la Renta outfits she could raise enough to but perfectly smart interview outfits for 20 women.

She is literally the worst person to take this on, its laughable. I am surprised her staff especially Samantha Cohen, have allowed her to take this on as a main patronage. 

This. I think it’s extremely condescending to wear such expensive clothes PARTICLRLY at this organization. The organization has a great mission, but her fakery just mocks them. Her outfit is offensive.
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2019, 05:41:34 AM »

I don't buy any of the Us Weekly crap considering they peddle nonsense about Charles never being king because the Queen hates him and so on, but I wouldn't be too shocked if Meghan had folks leak bits of things like she does with Lainey.

I get moving into that family and changing your life around so much would be a lot. And I doubt she expected it to be like it is. It's not as glamorous as the life of an actress. Things are quite different even from how things were when Harry was a kid. I wouldn't be shocked though if Harry were angry at all the talk about Meghan and tabloid fodder, considering the letter he sent out; but his wife's a big girl and can handle it herself. He's so protective of her and so crazy about her he'd do anything for her.

She will let him feel it’s his fault. She has been manipulating him from the start. They are miles apart in brain power. She’s clever and conniving with what appears to be a sincere-looking persona. But it’s a persona and he’s not bright enough to see through her.
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2019, 05:43:18 AM »

Wasn't so miserable then.

Is that what could be described as a coy look?
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2019, 05:46:32 AM »

She “sacrificed” by moving? What BS. No one forced her to move. They could have taken it slowly. She could have moved to London and dated for a year. She wanted that ring fast and to get in while the getting is good. She knows her past and knew Harry would be talked out of marrying her or not want to if lots of things came to light.

They rushed into it and here they are. He’s dimmer than I thought. William looks positively thoughtful by comparison.
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2019, 07:28:35 AM »

I figure she either settles down and into this role after another year of these PR games and over the top spending OR she's never going to get it and then its divorce time.

What I do wonder is if there is a significant senior death then we end up with a Mary + Fred situation where two people are forced together beyond the bounds of a viable long term relationship due to needs of other family/monarchy appearances at the time.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2019, 04:34:32 PM »

EXCLUSIVE
Prince Harry ‘Feels Responsible’ for Duchess Meghan ‘Being So Miserable’

“Meghan made a huge sacrifice by moving across the pond, away from her mom and friends,” an insider reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“Marrying into the royal family isn’t anywhere near as glamorous as it seems, so in a lot of ways Harry feels responsible for Meghan being so miserable.”

A source close to the duchess adds that the 34-year-old prince “takes any attack on Meghan very personally.”

“He’s wanted to publicly make a statement many times defending Meghan and addressing the false rumors,” the source says. “But was advised not to.”
https://www.usmagazine.co...arkle-being-so-miserable/

Boo hoo! MEghan is a big girl, she knew exactly what she was getting into.
Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2019, 04:46:54 PM »

So apparently construction has begun on Frogmore Cottage.  They're *adding* fireplaces and other usually-built in features, but I'm curious about when the house morphed from having five bedrooms as originally reported to ten.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2019, 05:00:31 PM »

So apparently construction has begun on Frogmore Cottage.  They're *adding* fireplaces and other usually-built in features, but I'm curious about when the house morphed from having five bedrooms as originally reported to ten.

The press confused Frogmore House and Frogmore Cottage.
royalviewers

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »

EXCLUSIVE

“Meghan made a huge sacrifice by moving across the pond, away from her mom and friends,” an insider reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“Marrying into the royal family isn’t anywhere near as glamorous as it seems, so in a lot of ways Harry feels responsible for Meghan being so miserable.”

A source close to the duchess adds that the 34-year-old prince “takes any attack on Meghan very personally.”

“He’s wanted to publicly make a statement many times defending Meghan and addressing the false rumors,” the source says. “But was advised not to.”
https://www.usmagazine.co...arkle-being-so-miserable/

Why I feel Harry is stupid !!!!!  Angry

Boo hoo! MEghan is a big girl, she knew exactly what she was getting into.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2019, 11:04:35 PM »

EXCLUSIVE

And I suspect that Meeeghan makes darn sure he feels responsible! I have a feeling she's absolutely hell to live with.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2019, 11:23:41 PM »

Agree  a lot of her power over him is  making him feel guilty that she was attacked first by supposedly the paparazzi ( like Mummy!)  in Canada. 
And now supposedly by the press ( like Mummy!) and mean bloggers.
It’s sick how she has manipulated him and also horrible that he and his family didn’t get him enough therapy so as to not be vulnerable to this kind of stuff.
Will supposedly tried to tell H it was moving too fast ( the tried and true method of grifters) and H flipped out. Anything that is worthwhile will wait another 6-12 months and I don’t why the BRF gave into him.
Anyway, marry in haste and repent in leisure.

Ps. And yes, We all know those couples who fell in love and quickly got married and everything happily for many years.
And I bet we also have seen or heard  terrible examples of the opposite
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:18:32 AM by cordtx » Logged
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2019, 01:15:51 AM »

Meghan and Harry are going to a premiere next Wednesday after Meghan visits Mayhew earlier that day:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the premiere of @Cirque du Soleil’s Totem in support of @Sentebale, at the @RoyalAlbertHall on Wednesday 16th January.

The evening will raise awareness and funds for Sentebale’s work with children and young people affected by HIV. (from KP twitter)

Also,

Welcome to Harry and Meghan's OTHER royal love nest
It's easy to understand why Prince Harry and his wife Meghan (left) fell in love with a charming four-bedroom farmhouse tucked away down a lane in an Oxfordshire hamlet on Britain's glitziest country estate. The pair spent last summer retreating from their normal world in the quintessentially English village of Great Tew (bottom right) which boasts pretty thatched cottages. Meghan had previously invited a whole host of celebrity friends to the area and had previously been pictured with Millie Mackintosh

https://www.dailymail.co....hans-royal-love-nest.html
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2019, 01:20:42 AM »

Meghan and Harry are going to a premiere next Wednesday after Meghan visits Mayhew earlier that day:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the premiere of @Cirque du Soleil’s Totem in support of @Sentebale, at the @RoyalAlbertHall on Wednesday 16th January.

The evening will raise awareness and funds for Sentebale’s work with children and young people affected by HIV. (from KP twitter)

Also,

Welcome to Harry and Meghan's OTHER royal love nest
It's easy to understand why Prince Harry and his wife Meghan (left) fell in love with a charming four-bedroom farmhouse tucked away down a lane in an Oxfordshire hamlet on Britain's glitziest country estate. The pair spent last summer retreating from their normal world in the quintessentially English village of Great Tew (bottom right) which boasts pretty thatched cottages. Meghan had previously invited a whole host of celebrity friends to the area and had previously been pictured with Millie Mackintosh

https://www.dailymail.co....hans-royal-love-nest.html

Thanks girl...at the beginning of this thread we talked about the Great Tew house.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2019, 03:08:22 AM »

Have pretty much had the feeling since the engagement interview that she manipulates him, and plays on his weaknesses, and on his grief and guilt, particularly.  But, I really do hope, for his sake, that's not the case.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: