Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex- News and Events  (Read 68445 times)
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: February 09, 2019, 03:46:15 PM »

Those pictures explain everything! She want‘s to travel to a country where bellyholding is the cultural norm, after all the criticisme she got at the home front...

Never mind that the women in these pictures are selling dresses  Tongue
Isn't that what Imelda is trying, ineptly, to do too?  Wink

Now why would you be under that impression  Halo Halo

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TroolSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2019, 03:48:03 PM »

Morocco isn't important?  I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear that assertion.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2019, 04:16:33 PM »

Morocco isn't important?  I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear that assertion.
Star freethespoon

Both UK and Morocco would be pleased to hear  
Morocco and UK ties might be older than the ones of UK/ME...i don't mean the colonialism but diplomatic exchange
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_Kingdom_relations

https://www.gov.uk/govern...y-of-uk-morocco-relations

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: February 09, 2019, 04:20:07 PM »

Those who do not understand history are doomed to be ignorant, I guess.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2019, 04:51:43 PM »

Right you are freethespoon.

Never mind history... never mind that moroccan monarchy is older than the british one,,let's talk about the present Morocco is an important ally for Europe ( Morocco was granted with an advanced status with the EU which is "more than association, less than accession") without to mention Morocco because of his location is a key player in the fight against terrorism,immigration issues,organized crimes.....

Edit: forgot to add the gibraltar wich is few mins away from Morocco  Wink
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 04:58:10 PM by Rita » Logged

royalviewers

Micro Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: February 09, 2019, 06:59:20 PM »

Those pictures explain everything! She want‘s to travel to a country where bellyholding is the cultural norm, after all the criticisme she got at the home front...

Maybe all this time she's belly cupping are an excersice for this trip...she maybe already know the schedule then she decided to practice in the UK 
Mjo

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: February 09, 2019, 07:30:51 PM »

I bet she has the baby in Morocco.  Kind of like Angelina Jolie had one of her kids in Africa.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: February 09, 2019, 07:45:34 PM »

That would be a shame if she did, since Morocco isn't important.

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: February 09, 2019, 07:50:36 PM »

But totally on brand re. becoming a world citizen - IIRC there's ius soli  and what better start for the second coming than an extra nationality?

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: February 09, 2019, 08:20:16 PM »

It’s maybe just me ..but I find some of her day dresses almost “partyish” in look ..

ITA. Once again she’s wearing cocktail/evening wear to an engagement during the day? And who on earth wears chiffon with suede boots?  Shocked
Meggie  Princess frog1

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: February 10, 2019, 04:22:07 AM »

There's a new article on the Telegraph about this trip:

The trip is believed to have been hastily arranged after a regional visit was cancelled at the last minute.

https://www.telegraph.co....co-despite-duchess-seven/
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: February 10, 2019, 09:26:21 AM »

With this most recent family blow up, another trip is being overshadowed by Meghans Press Hijinks. I thought they got a telling off after Australia for it being a failure, why toss them this? (note: will read that link in a moment).

Rita- I checked the Moroccan family threads for Lalla Salma recent photos and it looks like she has disappeared due to potential/rumoured divorce? What a shame Sad  And another question - will ladies headcovering be required, because if it is I imagine the new Saintly Mother will make a hash out of that.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: February 10, 2019, 11:49:04 AM »

With this most recent family blow up, another trip is being overshadowed by Meghans Press Hijinks. I thought they got a telling off after Australia for it being a failure, why toss them this? (note: will read that link in a moment).

Rita- I checked the Moroccan family threads for Lalla Salma recent photos and it looks like she has disappeared due to potential/rumoured divorce? What a shame Sad  And another question - will ladies headcovering be required, because if it is I imagine the new Saintly Mother will make a hash out of that.
The headcovering is optionel in Morocco we can wore whatever we are pleased with so Meg wont have any problem in that area expect when she is visiting some places like mosques..

Telehraph article said they are meeting Mohammed Vi and Morocco PM?...i want to see that happening 
Anf they aslo mention regional visit cancelled? Are they talking about Felipe and Leti state visit to Morocco? Are this hasty visit was arrangged for that purpose?? Harassing the Spanish side?

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: February 10, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »

Harassing the Spanish side.... Thinking

Good thinking Rita!
The Irish border question gives Brexit headaches, but Gibraltar is another difficult dossier.
Its direct neighbours are Spain and, not even 10 miles(14 km) across the water: Morocco.

It's part of the UK since 1704 (ratified as 'forever' in 1713), but  voted overwhelmingly Remain (95.9%).
 And in a 2002 referendum Gibraltar outright refused joint British-Spanish sovereignty.

Rita,  is the postponed Spanish state visit confirmed for 13-14 February?

Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

#teamtessy

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: February 10, 2019, 12:20:44 PM »

Right you are freethespoon.

Never mind history... never mind that moroccan monarchy is older than the british one,,let's talk about the present Morocco is an important ally for Europe ( Morocco was granted with an advanced status with the EU which is "more than association, less than accession") without to mention Morocco because of his location is a key player in the fight against terrorism,immigration issues,organized crimes.....

Edit: forgot to add the gibraltar wich is few mins away from Morocco  Wink

Morocco deserves royal visitors with more gravitas. It's too long since the BRF came a-calling. They need proper diplomacy and respect, not Givenchy product placement.

I came here to drink wine and rag on male royals
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: