Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex- News and Events  (Read 68447 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2019, 12:27:49 PM »

Harassing the Spanish side.... Thinking

Good thinking Rita!
The Irish border question gives Brexit headaches, but Gibraltar is another difficult dossier.
Its direct neighbours are Spain and, not even 10 miles(14 km) across the water: Morocco.

It's part of the UK since 1704 (ratified as 'forever' in 1713), but  voted overwhelmingly Remain (95.9%).
 And in a 2002 referendum Gibraltar outright refused joint British-Spanish sovereignty.

Rita,  is the postponed Spanish state visit confirmed for 13-14 February?

Read yesterday that the visit is taking place in due date a spanish minister confirmed to moroccan pappers that all prepartions are done and the visit is expected to be on 13/24 Feb.
I think early next week wil wel get the official confirmation from Moroccan court.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2019, 12:30:35 PM »

Right you are freethespoon.

Never mind history... never mind that moroccan monarchy is older than the british one,,let's talk about the present Morocco is an important ally for Europe ( Morocco was granted with an advanced status with the EU which is "more than association, less than accession") without to mention Morocco because of his location is a key player in the fight against terrorism,immigration issues,organized crimes.....

Edit: forgot to add the gibraltar wich is few mins away from Morocco  Wink

Morocco deserves royal visitors with more gravitas. It's too long since the BRF came a-calling. They need proper diplomacy and respect, not Givenchy product placement.
I agree,
But let's be fair here after Charles and Camilla visit couple of years ago the Morrocan side should doing their re-calling too but they didn't

Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: February 12, 2019, 06:24:57 PM »

Just seen these pictures on tumblr and the contrast between the two couples/pictures are interesting to see.

LucyLiu

Small Member

Slovakia Slovakia

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: February 12, 2019, 07:58:46 PM »

Just seen these pictures on tumblr and the contrast between the two couples/pictures are interesting to see.

first: business trip, the second normal holiday photo  Whistle
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: February 12, 2019, 08:17:58 PM »

Laugh bounce

The photographers

I haven't been able to see the videos of Meghan and Harry arriving but it doesn't look there's anyone there....  Blink
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: February 12, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »

Night at the Natural History Museum! Meghan is radiant in a cream Calvin Klein dress as she joins Prince Harry for a gala performance in London

https://www.dailymail.co....istory-Museum-London.html

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: February 12, 2019, 08:41:25 PM »

GF is loving all the titillation.  And damn if she hasnít manage to weaponise that belly of hers.  Look out, folks, Imelda, her handbag, and her meal ticket coming through!  Here ye, here ye ...
royalviewers

Micro Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: February 12, 2019, 08:42:55 PM »

GF is loving all the titillation.  And damn if she hasnít manage to weaponise that belly of hers.  Look out, folks, Imelda, her handbag, and her meal ticket coming through!  Here ye, here ye ...

Here come the queen of the bananas  Banana Banana Supercontent
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: February 12, 2019, 09:03:43 PM »

Night at the Natural History Museum! Meghan is radiant in a cream Calvin Klein dress as she joins Prince Harry for a gala performance in London

Hair and makeup looks good, but the dress feels too casual for a gala, and I donít like how we can see her belly button

rainbow

Baby Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: February 12, 2019, 09:14:22 PM »

It looks like everyone is overreacting except the girl who's more like "what's wrong with these people"

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: February 12, 2019, 09:47:45 PM »

Sh***t sh***t sh****t
I never thought we will see the days Kate and William would look good and professional  Crap
But these pix speak volume

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: February 12, 2019, 09:49:01 PM »

Here come the queen of the bananas  Banana Banana Supercontent
Quenn of banana indeed.. i love it  Star

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: February 12, 2019, 09:54:56 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing  Nope.  Not radiant. She literally looks like she's wearing a neck brace. This is not at all a flattering look on her. 

But, she's certainly showing some enthusiasm in acting the part of the "gosh, you're here to see me?!" princess. Not convincingly, but she's definitely trying.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: February 12, 2019, 11:53:03 PM »

She's so beautiful it makes me annoyed she always dresses badly! Madeleine and Victoria rocked some amazing pregnancy looks, why can't she? If I had that kind of money I'd look amazing! Hahaha!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: February 13, 2019, 12:04:29 AM »

"Radiant" is different. Radiant is a glow from within.
Her glow is highlighter, too much of it.

And don't yet me even started on the visible BELLYBUTTON!

Please, Imelda, if you insist in wearing skintight up to the end, do AT LEAST chose something patterned. I do not want to see your bellybutton, as much as I didn't want to see your bra and panty lines.
For the amount of money you have spent on this dress, you and we COULD HAVE expected that you look polished.

Oh, and BTW, polished, after closer inspection of the shoes, these aren't the ones she wore to the christening, these are probably EVEN older. The tips were repaired at the shoemakers:

So while on the one hand, great that she's rewearing old shoes instead of buying new Aquazzurra/Blahnik/Rossi at 500 bucks per pair, I do really ask myself on the other hand which shoemaker repairs a beige leather sole so unprofessionally with some dark grey leather patch?

On the other hand, why do I care? Imelda is a hopeless case in every aspect.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: