Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 18350 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 01:24:22 PM »

Why the need to send such a book unasked to a lot of people in Sweden??
Possibly a lot of them end up in the old / recycle paper bin without even being read. Well at least in my case that would be.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 04:15:26 PM »

Normally I'd complain about how the photographer hasn't got CP in focus but looking at him, I'm rather grateful.  Dead
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »

Very odd as parents to 10 year olds would be on average 35-45 year olds and very familiar with computers and social media.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 04:44:59 PM »

Madde publishes a book and guess what... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2019, 05:57:29 PM »

Barely days after Madde published a photo of her attending a meeting finalising "Stella och den stora myndigheten". There's a famous saying in Britain that goes "If you jumped in my grave so quick I wouldn't have it long", which very much applies here.
Real class shown by CP and Hoefia. Real class.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2019, 06:41:41 PM »

Guess who is also releasing a book!

We are proud to present the "Handbok för nätföräldrar" (Handbook for parents online)!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxlCjoB-48/

The book has been made in collaboration with Bris and the purpose of it is to facilitate the conversation between children and adults about their life on the internet. The handbook will be sent out to all households in Sweden with children who turn 10 this year.

- We have developed this book with the help of children and young people, who are the real internet experts. It is their tips and advice that we now want to convey to parents and other adults to facilitate the conversation between each other, both in fun and difficult situations, explains Princess Sofia.

- Contributing to an internet that is safer and more fair is a big challenge. Children and young people are so affected by everything online. Prince Carl Philip and I feel a great commitment to this issue and we hope that the book can support many "internet parents" in their conversations with their children about their day online.

The book is available in Swedish and English.

Sofia looks pretty good in that photo. But the whole project makes me think of this

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2019, 09:42:41 PM »

Guess who is also releasing a book!

We are proud to present the "Handbok för nätföräldrar" (Handbook for parents online)!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxlCjoB-48/

The book has been made in collaboration with Bris and the purpose of it is to facilitate the conversation between children and adults about their life on the internet. The handbook will be sent out to all households in Sweden with children who turn 10 this year.

- We have developed this book with the help of children and young people, who are the real internet experts. It is their tips and advice that we now want to convey to parents and other adults to facilitate the conversation between each other, both in fun and difficult situations, explains Princess Sofia.

- Contributing to an internet that is safer and more fair is a big challenge. Children and young people are so affected by everything online. Prince Carl Philip and I feel a great commitment to this issue and we hope that the book can support many "internet parents" in their conversations with their children about their day online.

The book is available in Swedish and English.

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing

What an absolute joke.  This is especially ironic coming from a woman who kept a very public internet blog in which she discussed how she used men for drinks and entrance into exclusive night clubs; and of course, there was the very public blog entry in which she openly mocked her disabled teacher.

God, these two are trash.  Nothing but festering piles of trash. 
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2019, 07:58:25 AM »

Seriously??? We joked that a snakey book will be out in the next year but now barely two weeks later snakey is showing off some handbook that looks like something that was quickly put together  Laughing   Clown
I wonder who the "we" are? CP and Sofia or are they trying to show someone else's work as their own?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 08:10:56 AM »

"Anything Madde can do I can do better and get more attention! Carly, LET'S DO THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T BE OVERSHADOWED BY YOUR KIND, BEAUTIFUL SISTERS!" - Sofia, probably.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2019, 09:36:07 AM »

It does look like a designer spent minutes on that book cover design

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 10:04:59 AM »

Perhaps CP designed it himself?

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 12:55:37 PM »

Well, you know it had to be a rush job to be out before Madde's book is released in time!

thecrownjewelthief

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2019, 07:23:28 PM »

They're so irrelevant. Please just go away.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 07:31:08 PM »

^ this. If I wouldn't know better I'd assume they did it themselves and had the whole thing self-published
(to be obtained for 1 EUR at Amazon) because no decent publishing house wanted to do it ...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:43:12 PM by Kaiserin » Logged
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2019, 08:53:39 PM »

Sofia looks pretty good in that photo.

You think so? First I thought was ... "Trümmerfrau":

That is a very German thing, that's how we call the women force who cleaned up the mess in our cities after WWII, sorting reusable bricks from debris with their bare hands.
Literally, it means "rubble women". These women were heroines. My association was though rather the hairband ...  Wink ... like the right one in the pic is wearing. That was their typical look.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: