Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 110156 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: December 04, 2019, 06:18:40 PM »

CP and Sofia met with lecturer and entrepreneur Michael Saliba to discuss cyber bullying.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: December 04, 2019, 06:42:25 PM »

Hahahahahha

They are really pushing her, no wonder Chris seems to want no part of this crap.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2019, 09:26:59 AM »

Yesterday CP and Sofia were at the Avicii Tribute Concert For Mental Health Awareness at Friends Arena in Stockholm. Among the performers: Adam Lambert, Rita Ora, and Sandro Cavazza.

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2019, 09:37:19 AM »

...more

anneboleyn

Warned
Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2019, 05:23:39 PM »

Looks like a fun date night for the couple. They always seem to have great chemistry to me.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »

Looks like a fun date night for the couple. They always seem to have great chemistry to me.

They do to me too. That’s a great thing about them - this and the kids. I just wish they weren’t working royals and I wish she wasn’t part of the causes she is.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: December 21, 2019, 07:32:32 PM »

CP & Sof attended a Christmas concert in Gustaf Vasa Church in Stockholm

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: December 21, 2019, 07:48:28 PM »

I hate her hair. It always looks like heavy drapings
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: December 21, 2019, 08:46:08 PM »

I hate her hair. It always looks like heavy drapings

It’s always way too heavy at the bottom and it always needs a trim. I think she looks good with dark hair too and her highlights are awful. 

And bonus points, we can see her light colored bra.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: December 21, 2019, 08:51:07 PM »

The hair...
(Not so) Dear S, we don't like your hair because it's aweful and doesn't flatter you, not because we don't like you. Please, change your haircut and colour to something better.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: December 21, 2019, 09:03:34 PM »

She should have learned by now that it is advisable to wear a dark bra under a dark top. Plus the colour of the skirt is not really appropriate for the event. It looks like a bonbon :-)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: December 21, 2019, 09:12:05 PM »

More

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: December 21, 2019, 10:17:16 PM »

From their Instagram

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:29:14 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: December 22, 2019, 01:48:04 AM »

Look what I found at the bottom of one of my rabbit holes, a connection between Jeffrey Epstein and Hoefia through her pimp mentor Barbro Ehnbom: https://medium.com/@HiveM...sh-obsession-d60a4aec7b5e

In 2002, Epstein received an award for “Best Male Support,” during the Female Economist of the Year scholarship ceremony held by Swedish executive and socialite, Barbro Ehnbom, at Stockholm School of Economics. Nordic Reach reported that Ehnbom awarded the title to Epstein “to honor a specific Friend who was extra helpful and supportive during the previous year.” Per the Daily Beast, Epstein donated $25,000 to the school through his Epstein Interests foundation as well as another $125,000 from 2005 to 2010 through his COUQ Foundation.

Barbro’s Best and Brightest claims to be an “exclusive network” which is “by invitation only,” through which the “founding chairman Ms. Barbro C Ehnbom functions as a role model, mentor and promoter.” “The network allows unique access to global business leaders while fostering personal relationships between members as well as with the network mentors.” No mention of any list of who the “network mentors” are on the BBB website, but inquiring minds would like to know. Was Epstein ever on the list of “network mentors”?

More info on Barbro: https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbro_Ehnbom

With Greaseball and Hoefia:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:53:41 AM by karma chamelion » Logged
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: December 22, 2019, 02:21:23 AM »

Honestly, this area is one which needs highlighting and bringing to people's attention. Cyber-bullying is only going to get more prominent the more we use technology and the more children are exposed to it. And children are using technologies and social media at increasingly younger ages. Research has demonstrated the poor effect social media can have on one's mental health. Often we read about people, particularly young and vulnerable people, harming themselves or even committing suicide based on social media bullying. There cannot be enough work done to try and stop this, so for it to become a royal cause is important.

However,

I'd be more inclined to take these two seriously if one of them did not have history of being a cyber-bully themselves. Sofia repeatedly bullied people via Twitter, such as her disabled teacher in New York, etc. Yet Sofia has since said that she has no regrets about her past. How on earth are we supposed to take her, or CP for that matter, seriously when they are guilty of perpetrating the hatred and bullying that they are fighting to raise awareness of and eradicate? The hashtag 'nejtillnathatet' is popular among celebrities in Sweden, and is having some impact in other countries, which is great but how many of those posting that hashtag realise that one of the founders of it was once a bully, and if the rumours of press leaks with bad press about Madeleine are to be believed, still is a bully?

If any member of the SRF should take onboard this issue, it's Madeleine. It ties into her interests with children's causes, and she could use her enormous experience of being bullied in Swedish media to help others who are suffering.
How anyone lets or advises CP and Hoefia to take on this 'fight' is either stupid, ill-informed, or are genuinely oblivious as to just how hypocritical Sofia is being. Even if she owned up to her past and accepted that she was once a bully, I would be sceptical.

yes. no regrets of past. anything to get you to the top of the tree, eh?  Snare

SS  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: