Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 9334 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2019, 10:15:14 AM »

CP & Sofia are in Miami right now and posed for a photo with two Swedish girls they met at a shopping mall

https://www.instagram.com...Dw2E/?utm_source=ig_embed

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:10:40 PM »

Poor Madeline
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:41:02 PM »

Poor Madeline
I was thinking the same!

karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 07:56:26 PM »

OMG, how much more stalkerish can you get? I wonder if those girls' parents agreed for them to pose with Slitzerella? I'd be livid if she got within arm's distance of any of my family.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »

CP & Sofia are in Miami right now and posed for a photo with two Swedish girls they met at a shopping mall

https://www.instagram.com...Dw2E/?utm_source=ig_embed

Lol at the girl on the right who is not willing to touch Hoefia. 

Don't blame her one bit. 

Neither of these girls look at all impressed or even happy to pose in this photo with her.
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 01:16:24 AM »

I am not a fan of the morbid black colored hair... but then again, it is really the least offensive part of her
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 02:30:05 AM »

I am not a fan of the morbid black colored hair... but then again, it is really the least offensive part of her

It's all the more to resemble morticia!!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 10:10:56 AM »

She’ll never resemble Morticia. She has warmth, style, class and loves her family dearly.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 02:29:14 PM »

CP and the kids in a snowy Stockholm: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bta4KmdBLg0/
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 04:10:30 PM »

She’ll never resemble Morticia. She has warmth, style, class and loves her family dearly.

And personality out the wazoo.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 11:57:58 AM »

Guess who is also releasing a book!

We are proud to present the "Handbok för nätföräldrar" (Handbook for parents online)!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxlCjoB-48/

The book has been made in collaboration with Bris and the purpose of it is to facilitate the conversation between children and adults about their life on the internet. The handbook will be sent out to all households in Sweden with children who turn 10 this year.

- We have developed this book with the help of children and young people, who are the real internet experts. It is their tips and advice that we now want to convey to parents and other adults to facilitate the conversation between each other, both in fun and difficult situations, explains Princess Sofia.

- Contributing to an internet that is safer and more fair is a big challenge. Children and young people are so affected by everything online. Prince Carl Philip and I feel a great commitment to this issue and we hope that the book can support many "internet parents" in their conversations with their children about their day online.

The book is available in Swedish and English.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:07:17 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 12:16:00 PM »

Concidering that internet is in our lives more than 30 years and that for at least the last 20 years there is a computer or a laptop in every household, I find a little bit out of place the phrase "young people are the real internet experts" - when by "young people" stands for teenagers.
Apart from this, I think we all expected something like this from S, now that Maddie has published her book.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 12:46:54 PM »

We are proud to present the "Handbok för nätföräldrar" (Handbook for parents online)!

The book has been made in collaboration with Bris and the purpose of it is to facilitate the conversation between children and adults about their life on the internet. The handbook will be sent out to all households in Sweden with children who turn 10 this year.

- We have developed this book with the help of children and young people, who are the real internet experts. It is their tips and advice that we now want to convey to parents and other adults to facilitate the conversation between each other, both in fun and difficult situations, explains Princess Sofia.

- Contributing to an internet that is safer and more fair is a big challenge. Children and young people are so affected by everything online. Prince Carl Philip and I feel a great commitment to this issue and we hope that the book can support many "internet parents" in their conversations with their children about their day online.

Color me unsurprised. Madde's busted her tail, and here's Sssss trying to steal her thunder. Oh man, what a farce.

And what arrogance! More "I know better than you because I'm a princess" horse poop.

CP looks high in that pic.

Please, for the love of God and my eyes, do not requote this pic ad nauseam.... blech. Where's my bleach?

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:23 PM »

If anyone wants to read the book you can find it in English here: https://www.natforaldrar.se/
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 01:01:38 PM »

Color me unsurprised. Madde's busted her tail, and here's Sssss trying to steal her thunder. Oh man, what a farce.

And what arrogance! More "I know better than you because I'm a princess" horse poop.

CP looks high in that pic.

Please, for the love of God and my eyes, do not requote this pic ad nauseam.... blech. Where's my bleach?

This is SO lame!  What makes her (or him for that matter) an expert on ANYthing?  I would be insulted to receive this.  Oh and I’m sure she is in total competition with Madeleine.  She’s been copying her in every conceivable way.  Eye roll.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: