Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 109868 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: December 25, 2019, 04:07:45 PM »

Apparently they’re leaving Sweden Beer I wonder if the press is going to be as hard on them as they are on Madeleine and Chris Roll Eyes
What? They're going where? South Africa?

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: December 25, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »

Apparently they’re leaving Sweden Beer I wonder if the press is going to be as hard on them as they are on Madeleine and Chris Roll Eyes
What? They're going where? South Africa?

Please fill us in with the details!   Thumb up  Please, you can't leave us all hanging!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: December 25, 2019, 05:03:41 PM »

Santa got my letter!!!!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: December 25, 2019, 06:35:24 PM »

Banana Best Christmas present ever!
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: December 25, 2019, 07:05:46 PM »

https://www.seoghoer.dk/k...a-vil-flytte-til-udlandet

The Swedish princely couple unveils plans for a life outside Sweden's borders

Earlier this year, the Swedish royal house announced that Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia's two children, Prince Gabriel and Prince Alexander, would no longer be considered part of the royal house.

This means, among other things, that they will not receive apanage as they grow older, but that they are also not expected to take part in official duties.

Now the decision, announced by King Carl Gustaf in October, has prompted Carl Philip and Sofia to discuss their future.

The couple is considering moving abroad. They say that in the program "The Royal House 2019", the Expressen writes.

- We can move abroad if we want, just as Madeleine and Chris have done to their children. They can go to school there without having to think about it. It gives other choices, Princess Sofia says in the program.

In the longer term, the family believes they can live more of their lives outside the public spotlight.

Our day is divided into several different things. The public part with the responsibility that our roles here are part of. But in the longer term, I think it will be natural for us to take a step back, Sofia says further.

However, the Prince couple states they will always be there if the Swedish royal house needs their help.

It was both Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip's children who were told in October that they were no longer part of the Swedish royal house.

The children were deprived of their title as royal high, but otherwise retained all other titles they were given when they were born into the Swedish royal house.

So at this point it looks like their open to the idea.  Getting cut off must have hurt so now their all “You don’t want us!  Fine then.  We’ll leave.”
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: December 25, 2019, 07:08:27 PM »

Dear Greasie & Hoefia - Don't let the door smack you where the Good Lord cracked you Banana
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: December 25, 2019, 07:09:23 PM »

Nothing is official yet, but it sounds like they are giving it a thought...

https://www.svenskdam.se/...jar-kan-flytta-utomlands/

Following the King's decision that Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel no longer are Royal Highnesses, their life becomes freer - even for their parents. In Kungahuset 2019, which will be broadcasted on Christmas Day, the prince couple tell about their thoughts aboutthe future.

The king's decision about the royal family came out of the blue earlier this fall. In a new interview in the TV4 programme, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia tell us what they think about the decision.
- It's a question we've been discussing in the family for a long time. So for us it was not a surprise. Of course, we support Dad in that. Somewhere, it is also a natural step, says Carl Philip.
And Princess Sofia agrees with her husband. However, she is more concrete when she describes what the decision can actually mean for them as a family.
- We can move abroad if we want to, just like Madeleine and Chris. And our boys can go to school there.

Does this mean that you will become a less public family?, Jesper Börjesson wonders towards the end of the interview.
- It's too early to say now, says Sofia. But in the long term, I think that is the natural process. That we will to focus on other things.
Carl Philip continues:
- But we will always be there to support and help, if needed. If the head of state asks if we can jump in somewhere, then of course we will do that.
- If there is a wish that we should participate, we will absolutely do it.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: December 25, 2019, 07:11:53 PM »

I wonder where they are considering moving to... the US, to stalk Madeleine? London? Or perhaps Switzerland?
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: December 25, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »

Ao it's not official yet. I admit that in case they leave Sweden, I'll.miss the dishing. Both CP and S seem to deal with it wih maturity, something I would never expect from these two. Maybe it's a show for the public but it is a descent way, imo.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: December 25, 2019, 07:43:33 PM »

https://www.seoghoer.dk/k...a-vil-flytte-til-udlandet

The Swedish princely couple unveils plans for a life outside Sweden's borders

Earlier this year, the Swedish royal house announced that Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia's two children, Prince Gabriel and Prince Alexander, would no longer be considered part of the royal house.

This means, among other things, that they will not receive apanage as they grow older, but that they are also not expected to take part in official duties.

Now the decision, announced by King Carl Gustaf in October, has prompted Carl Philip and Sofia to discuss their future.

The couple is considering moving abroad. They say that in the program "The Royal House 2019", the Expressen writes.

- We can move abroad if we want, just as Madeleine and Chris have done to their children. They can go to school there without having to think about it. It gives other choices, Princess Sofia says in the program.

In the longer term, the family believes they can live more of their lives outside the public spotlight.

Our day is divided into several different things. The public part with the responsibility that our roles here are part of. But in the longer term, I think it will be natural for us to take a step back, Sofia says further.

However, the Prince couple states they will always be there if the Swedish royal house needs their help.

It was both Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip's children who were told in October that they were no longer part of the Swedish royal house.

The children were deprived of their title as royal high, but otherwise retained all other titles they were given when they were born into the Swedish royal house.

So at this point it looks like their open to the idea.  Getting cut off must have hurt so now their all “You don’t want us!  Fine then.  We’ll leave.”

Ohhhh it's gotta hurt. Here she was, thinking that she had a lifetime of cameras and bling and it's looking like semi-retirement (other than command appearances) only what, five years into the marriage?

{Nelson from the Simpsons}: HA ha! {/Nelson}

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #490 on: December 25, 2019, 07:45:27 PM »

Stupid Danish translators Snare Yes, it’s still very much a possible plan by the sound of it. Still though: my guess is the Swedish press will present this in the most positive light as they can Beer

https://www.expressen.se/...for-att-flytta-utomlands/
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: December 25, 2019, 08:10:18 PM »

1. Sofia worked hard to snap herself the prince and become the princess. No way she would give it all away without screaming and kicking!!
2. No one want to hire these two outside of Sweden. Its not like they are some financial, computer or some other wiz everyone want to hire.
3. Sofia enjoys limelight too much to dissapear away somewhere to anonymity and be just a housewife.
4. CP appear to enjoy more stable life, so why start over now, in his 40s?

So I quite doubt CP&S will go away anywhere from Sweden, except for some short trip or family holiday.

It was probably said to show that they MAY go away and perhaps talk out some more engagements and money for themselves  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 08:24:29 PM by Eve » Logged
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: December 25, 2019, 08:34:09 PM »

1. Sofia worked hard to snap herself the prince and become the princess. No way she would give it all away without screaming and kicking!!
2. No one want to hire these two outside of Sweden. Its not like they are some financial, computer or some other wiz everyone want to hire.
3. Sofia enjoys limelight too much to dissapear away somewhere to anonymity and be just a housewife.
4. CP appear to enjoy more stable life, so why start over now, in his 40s?

So I quite doubt CP&S will go away anywhere from Sweden, except for some short trip or family holiday.

It was probably said to show that they MAY go away and perhaps talk out some more engagements and money for themselves  Roll Eyes

I couldn`t agree more. She will never leave Sweden. It's the only country in the world where people know she is a princess.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: December 25, 2019, 09:58:09 PM »

Aren't they just provoking a public outcry how much they are needed and make a last minute decision to stay because all the people wanted them to stay? I see something like that happening. No way they are going to leave Sweden and leave all the media attention behind.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: December 25, 2019, 10:02:10 PM »

It seems to me like talking about leaving in that documentary was just for attention rather than something they plan on doing. They like being lazy dolts on the taxpayer's dime. Sofia snapped him up from a very lucky Emma to live that life.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: